Partners

S.M.E
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

– Outside West gold leaf high school –

Ding dong, ding dong. It was already time for students to go home. Students started walking outside of school. Seohyun and Yonghwa are standing near the gate of the school in order to locate the criminal. Seohyun was observing each student passing by carefully, since she was the one who saw him. While Yonghwa was just standing behind her relaxed and just watching her look for the criminal.

 

Yonghwa: (She’s so energetic...can’t she stay quiet at all...and why is she wearing a dress on work?)

 

 

Suddenly Seohyun notices someone, a blond haired boy wearing his school uniform and a blue jacket. 

Seohyun: Ah. It’s that guy?

Yonghwa: Are you sure?

Seohyun: I can’t be wrong! The mark on the side of his face and his build looks very similar. No way! He looks so proper and good! (He’s probably very popular with the girls)

Yonghwa: Not all criminals look like “criminals”

Seohyun: I guess that’s true...let’s follow him!

Yonghwa: (Here we go) Hey!

Seohyun was walking backwards stopping in front of him. She wasn’t listening to anything that he was saying since she was too focused on the suspect.

 Seohyun: Wah!

Before Seohyun could move Yonghwa wrapped one of his arms on her waist in order for her not to move.

Yonghwa: Like this, you will be discovered immediately. You have to be more natural. Natural!

Seohyun: I know, but it’s not easy as it sound... (So hard to get through his arms) Ah!

Seohyun suddenly notices that the suspect was meeting up with a girl who looked older than him by a few years.

Seohyun: (Is that his girlfriend? We have to make sure)

Yonghwa releases Seohyun’s waist and started following them. As they followed them they noticed that they were heading towards an old building.

Yonghwa: (Now what would two people do there?)

The suspect and the woman suddenly went in the old building leaving the door slightly open. Yonghwa and Seohyun stopped from their tracks and stood outside the buidling

Yonghwa: Went...

Seohyun: They went in...?

Yonghwa looks at the building in front of him.

Yonghwa: If it goes bad, we might be able to see him...

Seohyun: Huh? What do you mean?

Yonghwa: I’m going to find Jungshin. Wait for me right here!

Seohyun: Wha...What?

Yonghwa: You can’t go anywhere, got it? (Smirks)

Yonghwa leaves Seohyun behind and looks for Jungshin

Seohyun: What...What’s with that? I’m not a little kid! I don’t need you to say that... (Crosses her arms)

CRASH!

Seohyun stayed silent in what she just heard. She was told to stay there and not to go anywhere but...

Seohyun: Even though I heard the sound of something breaking...it shouldn’t be a huge problem.

AHHHH!!!

Seohyun suddenly turns around hearing a girl’s scream.

Seohyun: Screaming?! What... (Clenches her hand) I just can’t stand here while someone dies!

Seohyun runs towards the building and opens the door. As she opened the door she saw the boy that he saw earlier holding a knife and trying to kill the girl he was with. Not knowing how to stop him, she suddenly got one of her shoes and threw it to the culprit.

Seohyun: Hey... Hey! What are you doing?!

The culprit was surprised when he felt that something hit his head and heard a voice behind him. He stopped what he was doing and turned around.

Seohyun: Let go of that girl! (Did it hit him...? I’m so good!)

Man: What are you doing?

Girl: Help me!

Man: So noisy!

The man held his knife and was about to stab the woman right in front of him but Seohyun suddenly charged on him making him fall off to the ground and releasing his knife. The woman who she saved suddenly stood up and began to run away. The man knew that his target escaped

Man: You...You brat!

He suddenly grabbed Seohyun’s sleeve and grabbed his knife he raised his knife and was about to stab her.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter