Another murder

S.M.E
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

– In a host club –

Jungshin: This kind of place...we really can’t bring her here...

Yonghwa: ....

Yonghwa and Jungshin sat on a sofa where beautiful women surrounded them. Yonghwa continued ignoring them while Jungshin was a bit shy.

Jungshin: I’m sorry, we have something to discuss with your boss. Can you ask her to come out?

The women gladly listened to them and left them calling their boss. Yonghwa and Jungshin were finally alone waiting patiently.

Jungshin: This...this is my first time coming into a place like this...

Yonghwa didn’t say anything; Jungshin noticed his expression and he can tell he was annoyed.

Jungshin: (Hehehe...he is totally annoyed. Surrounded by so many beautiful women, yet he shows that kind of annoyed expression. That is really hyung’s personality. Yet when he’s with Seohyun, he doesn’t show that kind of expression at all....)

Yonghwa: ...what are you laughing about?

Jungshin: (Surprised) Ah? No...It’s nothing! Coming here to understand the victim is good enough

Yonghwa: (So annoying)

Hey!

Yonghwa and Jungshin turned around looking where the noise was coming from. Both surprised with what they saw

Girl: Everyone, this is our new person, Seohyun!

Seohyun: Hello everyone, I’m Seohyun~!!! (Waves her hand)

 

 

Yonghwa and Jungshin couldn’t believe what they just saw they were too shocked to react

Jungshin: ...hyung...that can’t be...

Yonghwa: Don’t say it... (Covers his head with his face) That...idiot actually...

Girl: Yes...she’s new.

Man: She’s like a doll, so beautiful and cute! Come sit on uncle’s lap!

Before the man could approach Seohyun he froze, he saw how Yonghwa was behind her giving him a deathly glare. Seohyun wondered why suddenly the man in front of her suddenly stopped talking. Suddenly an arm was wrapped around her neck pulling her backwards.

Seohyun: Yong~hwa...wah!

Seohyun was dragged backwards where Yonghwa and Jungshin were seated.

Yonghwa: You...big idiot! Why are you here, and how did you become an employee here? (Still has his arm around Seohyun’s neck)

Seohyun: (Ah-Yonghwa is so scary!) because I was at the entrance, all suspicious...

 

-Flashback-

Seohyun was following Yonghwa and Jungshin secretly since she knew if Yonghwa finds out her following them, he would send her back. As she was following then, she noticed them entering a club, not knowing if she should enter or not.

Seohyun: They went in...should I follow them? But I’ve never been in one of these places before, and it seems like only men are allowed to enter...what should I do? (Walks back and forth)

Woman: What are you doing in front of our store? Ah, it can’t be...you want to join our store?

Seohyun: Ah, that’s not it...

Woman: (Grabs Seohyun’s hand) Come! Welcome! If it’s you, then no problem.

-End of flashback-

 

Seohyun: ~so, I ended up here

Yonghwa: ... (I can’t believe you got in here so easily)

Seohyun was holding onto Yonghwa’s arm since his arm was still wrapped around her neck. Since he wouldn’t let go of her, she had no choice but to sit on his lap.

Jungshin: (Seo...Seohyun...you are too rash...and why is hyung still holding on to her...and making her sit on his lap?)

Yonghwa: Go back right now!

Seohyun: I. DON’T. WANT. TO!

Yonghwa: You idiot...

Seohyun: Isn’t this a good idea? If I’m in the store, under more circumstances, this would be very convenient. And that picture!

Yonghwa: Picture?

Seohyun: Right, I saw that picture; it is definitely related to this case. If you want to find the guy on the picture, you will need me to look (Smirk)

Yonghwa sighed and removed his arms around her neck. Instead on holding on to her neck his hand was wrapped around her waist, making her sit on his lap still.

Yonghwa: Then you have to promise me, (Grabs Seohyun’s wrist) you definitely...can’t take action alone. Got it?

Seohyun: (Success!) ~Yes! Leave it to me. No matter what, I will find the culprit! (Smiles)

Yonghwa: Are you listening to me? (Strangles Seohyun with his arm) I told you not to take action by yourself!

Seohyun: Ah, no it hurts! (Yonghwa’s so scary)

Mee Yon: Hello, I am the boss here, Mee-Yon.

Yonghwa let’s Seohyun go and looked at her. She was very beautiful; her hair black hair up to her shoulders, her purple scarf, and her black dress. Seohyun got up from Yonghwa’s lap and sat beside him.

Jungshin: We are from S.M.E. We need to use a bit of you time (Shows his badge)

Mee Yon: ~Ah? Can I ask...S.M.E is...what is it? (From TV...)

Yonghwa: Please don’t worry about that point. (Stupid boss, giving us such a name)

Jungshin: (So embarrassing)

Mee Yon: So, what do you need from me?

Jungshin: This morning...we found the corpse of a guy who was stabbed and died (showed her a picture) it’s this guy. We are investigating his identity, he has come to this store before...do you have a clue?

Mee Yon: (Looks at the picture, then notices Seohyun) Ah-you are...the new girl, Seohyun? Get two glasses of water for these two gentlemen to drink.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter