Hot spring

S.M.E
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

– S.M.E Office –

Leeteuk: Hmm...I know this is very sudden, but everyone has been putting their all into handling cases, so I think it’s time to reward everyone. So I want to arrange a trip to the hot springs.

All: ...what?

 

– Hot Spring Resort –

Seohyun’s POV:

And so we came here, to soak in the hot springs.

 

Shindong: Hurray!

Eunhyuk: Yeah!

Minhyuk: Hot Springs!

Seohyun: Yonghwa, hurry! Hurry!

Yonghwa: Sight, seriously...what’s so fun about coming to the hot springs with this group of people?

Heechul: Yonghwa don’t be sad! I know you just want to be alone with Seohyun, but just have fun with everyone this time!

Yonghwa: Wait...why is Dr. Heechul even here?

Jungshin: Uhmm...it seems it was Dr. Heechul that proposed this trip to the director.

Yonghwa: ....

Seohyun suddenly felt like someone was staring at her. She looked behind her but found no one/

Seohyun: (...that’s odd...? Was I imagining things? It felt like someone was watching us...)

Yonghwa: Seohyun, let’s go!

Seohyun: Coming! (Whatever, it doesn’t matter)

 

A hot spring full of excitement and nervousness has begun.

 

Manager: Welcome, it’s an honour to have you. I am the manager, Kasumi.

Leeteuk: Hello! My name is Leeteuk:

All three: (What a beautiful owner!)

The manager saw Seohyun and gave her a friendly smile.

Manager: Th...then I’ll take you to your rooms. This way please.

All: Yes!

 

Manager: It’s this room

Minhyuk: Waah! It’s so spacious!

Manager: We will serve dinner at 7pm, please rest well until then.

Leeteuk: Okay, thank you!

Manager: Then I’ll be going.

Seohyun: Hmmm...(Pouts)

Yonghwa: What are you making that face for?

Seohyun: Don’t you think there’s something weird about this place?

Yonghwa: What? What’s weird?

Seohyun: That, just now when we met the female employees, they all...

 

– Flashback –

The manager led them to their rooms but while they were following the manager Seohyun noticed that all the female employees were looking at her. She looked back at them, but they all avoided her and walked away.

– End of flashback –

 

Seohyun: In other words, everyone that makes eye contact with me, deliberately avoids me. The owner seemed a little weird too... (Before we entered the resort, it seems like “someone” was watching me...I could be wrong but...I...did I do anything?)

Heechul: Hey you two! Do you want to soak in the hot spring before dinner?

Seohyun: Hot spring...of course! Yahoo!

Yonghwa: ...hey...

 

– Male Hot Spring –

Heechul: Truthfully, relaxing in the hot spring like this is pretty nice...!

Jungshin: I know! Even the boss is enjoying himself...

Heechul: But, one person seems to be sulking!

Yonghwa: What...?

Heechul: Can you not sit in the corner and frown? Geez, even if you want to soak in the hot springs with Seohyun, this isn’t a mixed spring, so just give up. Just deal with it!

Yonghwa: Want to die? (“Don’t you think there’s something weird about this place?”) ...I’m leaving first. (Gets up)

Jungshin: Hyung!

Heechul: He just loves to worry. Tsk tsk.

Jungshin: (You gave him a hard time on purpose didn’t you?)

Heechul: Right...what about the three idiot helpers? Why so quiet? Who told Yonghwa’s body to be so great...?

Shindong: Damn Yonghwa...

Jungshin: ...is it that serious?

 

– Female Hot Spring –

Seohyun: Paradise~ (This is my first time soaking in a hot spring, but it feels great!) The water is white (Back at the research institute I could only dream about going on trips. The research institute...I’ve been happily passing each day ever since I left the research institute, and I never thought about this before. Can I stay at the police department forever? To, forever stay by...Yonghwa’s side...? Forever and ever...? I’m afraid there’s no way...Ha! There it is again. It’s ...it’s that feeling from earlier. Like someone is watching me...? L...let’s leave...)

Seohyun exits the hot spring. As she exits the hot spring she suddenly bumped into Yonghwa.

Seohyun: Wah! Yong...Yonghwa? You’re not soaking in the hot springs? How come you came out so early?

Yonghwa: What about you...?

Seohyun: I...I...um... (Mmm...I had to be imagining it...) Hmm. Eh?

Yonghwa: (Held Seohyun’s chin up) what’s wrong? Did something happen?

Seohyun: (Eyes widened) public harassment?

Yonghwa: What are you talking about?

Yonghwa noticed that everyone was staring at them. He suddenly wraps his arm around Seohyun’s neck and drags her away.

Yonghwa: Tsk! Let’s go.

Seohyun: Wah! My...my neck

Heechul: Well, well...so affectionate, even in public! Hehe!

Jungshin: Hahah

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter