Prince

S.M.E
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

– In a private plane –

Butler: Prince...we will arrive in Seoul shortly.

?: I see. It is grandmother’s native country, doesn’t seem like a bad idea to take a look.

Butler: Yes!

?: At least it will relieve me of my boredom.

 

– Resource Room –

Seohyun’s POV:

Good morning, I’m Seohyun. My first summer at the police department is almost here.

 

Seohyun is organizing some books on the shelf.

Seohyun: Hmm...

Heechul: (Whispers) what are you doing here by yourself?

Seohyun: D...D...Dr. Heechul!

Heechul: Haha, you’re very cute when you’re scared!

 

This is Dr. Heechul from the forensics. I don’t know much about him, but he is an obsessive, scary doctor.

 

Heechul: How rare for Yonghwa to not be with you.

Seohyun: Eh...? Yonghwa was called over by uncle...I mean the director. I have nothing to do, so I’m just cleaning the resource room.

Heechul: Is that so....actually, your organs are still so fresh and healthy...

Seohyun: (I...I knew it!)

Yonghwa presses his gun on Heechul’s head

Heechul: Oh my, you’re back? Yonghwa with black lungs. Smoking isn’t good for the body.

Yonghwa: None of your business. What are you doing here you menace to society?

Heechul: I’m scared....so scared.

 

This is my partner Yonghwa.

 

Seohyun: (Yong...Yonghwa....! I’m saved!)

Yonghwa: (Grabs Seohyun and places his arm around her neck) since you like organs so much, won’t you take a look at your own green colored organs?

Seohyun: Waah! (Yonghwa has been acting weird lately. Ever since his sister was found safely after being kidnapped. Yonghwa suddenly, towards me...” Okay. Just stop moving...” For quite awhile...he hugged me tightly...)

Heechul: Anyway, what did the director want with you?

Seohyun: (Ah! Oh yeah, now isn’t the time to think about that)

Yonghwa: ... (Scratched head) be a prince’s bodyguard.

Seohyun & Heechul: (What?)

Seohyun: P...prince?

 

Seohyun is leaning on wall and seated on the floor, waiting outside the door where Yonghwa is changing clothes. 

Seohyun: Kosovo?

Yonghwa: It’s a small country in Europe.

Seohyun: I see. That country’s prince secretly came to Seoul? That’s why we have to protect him?

Yonghwa: Yeah.

Seohyun: But isn’t there a unit that specializes in protecting individuals?

Yonghwa: Yeah, the security division.

Seohyun: Then why do we have to take this assignment?

Yonghwa: The entire security division is at the hospital with food poisoning, or so I hear...

Seohyun: Food...Should I be worried? Th-th-then...even so, there’s no reason to ask us.

Yonghwa: I’ve had bodyguard training before.

Seohyun: What?

Yonghwa: The security division looked for me before. They wanted me to undergo the training, so I have an idea how to do it.

Seohyun: Jus...just like those experts...

Yonghwa: Plus... (Opens the door) they requested someone that doesn’t look like a police officer.

Seohyun: Oh~ so that’s it. You’re definitely “someone that doesn’t look like a police officer”!

Yonghwa: Are you looking for trouble?

 

– Grand Hotel –

Yonghwa: We were sent by the police station.

Butler: The Prince has been waiting for you (Leads them he way) Prince, the bodyguards have arrived.

?: Okay, let them in. I am Kosovo’s third prince, Shim Changmin. 

Yonghwa: I’m Jung Yonghwa.

Seohyun: I’m Seo Joo Hyun, you may call me Seohyun (How prince like...)

Changmin kept on staring at Seohyun

Seohyun: (What...?)

Changmin: (Placed his hand on Seohyun’s shoulder) please give me your guidance, beautiful miss.

Seohyun: P...prince.

Changmin: Just call me “Changmin”

Seohyun: Cha...Changmin.

Changmin: What’s your name?

Seohyun: Uh...Seohyun (This prince doesn’t seem arrogant...)

Changmin: Seohyun what a beautiful name fit for an angel.

Seohyun: Eh...really?

Changmin: But, the police are quite clever, arranging for such a beautiful girl like you to keep my company.

Seohyun: Eh...? It...It’s not like that. I...

Yonghwa: (Grabs Seohyun’s hand) no. Seo is not here to keep you company, She is here with me to protect the prince.

Changmin: The she is a officer as well?

Yonghwa: Seo possesses special abilities, so she was sent from the Seo research institute to assist with investigations.

Changmin: What...special abilities...? This seems interesting.

Yonghwa: ....

Seohyun: (What’s with the atmosphere?)

 

Changmin’s POV:

The only reason I came to Seoul was to relieve my boredom...

Seems like this will be more fun than I thought...

 

– Shopping District –

Everyone in the shopping district can’t help but stop and stare at the three people who are looking around.

    

Seohyun: (These...these two...completely stand out...what’s the point in going out in disguise? Yonghwa alone has killer looks, but now there is also a gentle smile and good looks which girls love. It goes without saying that they’d be the center of attention. Prince...Changmin requested to come to a crowded place, but...perhaps we should have put more effort into our disguises? )

Changmin: Seoul certainly is advanced. Not only are there a lot of people, but the streets are all modernised.

Seohyun: Is this the pr...Changmin~ssi’s first time in Seoul?

Changmin: Seohyun, no need to be so formal. This is my first time coming here. My deceased grandmother was Korean. She often told me about Seoul.

Seohyun: I see... (No wonder he can speak Korea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter