I'll wait for you

S.M.E
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

– Shopping Center –

Yonghwa suddenly notices that there was something wrong, Seohyun was too quiet. He turned around to check on her, but he found no one.

Yonghwa: Geez...that brat!

In the other side, Seohyun started to walk around to look for Yonghwa. Too focused on looking for Yonghwa, she didn’t notice all the people that would pass by would stop and stare at her.

Seohyun: How troublesome...I don’t know Yonghwa’s cellphone number. We were always together so there was no use for it. Then I’ll just walk and search at the same time...oh yeah, what did Yonghwa need? What did he want to buy? Eh?

Seohyun suddenly stopped from her tracks for something caught her attention.

Seohyun: Ah...this is...

At the same time Yonghwa is also looking for her, not minding the people staring at him.

Yonghwa: Seriously...where did that girl go?

Getting irritated with Seohyun’s sudden disappearance, he suddenly notices a display outside a store. He couldn’t help but go in inside the store for it caught his attention. Back to Seohyun’s side, she started to look for Yonghwa harder for she was being followed by a group of guys.

Boy 1: Hey cutie~

Boy 2: Want to go play together?

Seohyun: No way!

She started to walk faster ignoring the annoying group of boys following her.

Boy 1: Don’t be like that. Let’s go have fun together.

Boy 2: Don’t leave us hanging~

Seohyun: YOU GUYS ARE SO ANNOYING!

Surprised with her sudden outburst the group of boys suddenly froze. Seohyun took that opportunity to escape, she started to run.

Boy 1: Ah, hold on!

Boy 2: Don’t run away!

Seohyun: Seriously, I’m busy trying to find Yonghwa, eh? Are they chasing me? How could I get tangled up with those guys, don’t follow me...

Too focused on running away from the group of boys, Seohyun suddenly bumped into someone.

Seohyun: Wah-

Yonghwa: What are you doing?

Seohyun’s eyes widened knowing who that voice belonged to.

Seohyun: Yonghwa!

Yonghwa: Correct! Who did you think I was?

Boy 2: Hey~

Seohyun: Ah! They still haven’t given up? Eh?

Yonghwa suddenly hugged Seohyun tightly, surprising her. Too surprised with what was happening Seohyun didn’t move at all. Yonghwa gave the group of boys a death glare while holding Seohyun tightly. Frightened with his deathly glare the group of boys ran away. With them gone, he finally let Seohyun go.

Yonghwa: Hah...I can’t take it...I was wondering why you suddenly disappeared. Turns out you got caught up with a bunch of weirdo’s. Don’t run off to other stores!

Seohyun: S...sorry! It was because of the group of people that passed by.

Yonghwa: Group?

Seeing him irritated, Seohyun didn’t know what to do. She suddenly remembered the shopping bag that she was holding.

Seohyun: (Ah...yeah!) Yonghwa, for you!

Yonghwa: ...what?

Yonghwa opened the paper bag, to his surprise it was a tie.

 

 

Seohyun: I...I just bought it. This is a thank yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter