Cosplay

S.M.E
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

– S.M.E Office –

One day, in the middle of summer, at the S.M.E office, there was someone giving off a terrible atmosphere.

Seohyun: Yong...Yonghwa...Shindong~ssi is giving off waves I’ve never seen before...

Yonghwa: It’s probably just the heat.

Leeteuk: There’s a new case. (Places three pictures on the table) Hyun Ae, 23 years old, Soo Youko, 25 years old, Won Yuka, 26 years old. They are part of the major professions, and they all disappeared a week ago.

Jungshin: Were they kidnapped?

Leeteuk: We aren’t sure. The strange thing is, they disappeared without a trace. All three live with their parents and have pretty normal friends and occupations. That’s why the higher-ups suspect a case behind this...

Shindong: (They look familiar)

Leeteuk: Check to see if there is any connection between this, and the case we are currently working on...

Shindong: Ahh – So Youko! Yuka! So , Yuka, and Ae?

Heechul: Oh – those three girls all have very popular online blogs!

Seohyun: Wah! Dr. Heechul!

Heechul: Hi.

Yonghwa: What are you doing here?

Shindong: I was wondering why they hadn’t updated their blogs. Turns out it’s because they disappeared!

Seohyun: Blog? What kind of blog?

Heechul: You’ll know when you see it! (Heads towards the computer) Tada~

All: C-cosplaying...

Seohyun: So, that’s why Shindong~ssi was acting strangely? But...

All: (How should we say this, Shindong~ssi...why do you only care...when it comes to something like this?)

Shindong: Unforgivable...it’s not just me! They are taking away the joy of cosplay enthusiasts across the country...no, across the whole world!

Minhyuk: Calm down Shindong~ssi!

Jungshin: Shindong~ssi seems to believe that this isn’t a simple case. Hyung, what do you think?

Yonghwa: Hm – the three of them, are “major profession” workers, and they also have this in common. I think it’s worth looking into...

Seohyun: But if we take this as a case, how will we find the culprit? They disappeared without a trace. Doesn’t that mean that there are no witnesses?

Yonghwa: Since the blogs are open to the public, it’s likely that the suspect browses the cosplay site.

Seohyun: That makes sense. But, as a result there are too many suspicious people to count.

Heechul: Oh my – isn’t it easy? If the culprit browses the cosplaying site, then we just have to catch his attention.

All 3: Huh?

Heechul: If I’m not mistaken, those three girls were targeted because they became popular in the “role-playing” group. In that case, we just have to set up some mouth-watering bait to catch the culprit.

Jungshin: Are...are you saying we should do our own cosplay?

Heechul: Jungshin, you catch on quick!

Seohyun: Who’s going to cosplay?

Heechul: Of course that would be you Seohyun.

Seohyun: Eh? Me?

Yonghwa: Not a chance.

Heechul: Please Yonghwa; you can’t let your feelings get in a way of a case! Even if you don’t want to let other guys see Seohyun cutely dressed up...really now.

Yonghwa: Oh come on, you’re only doing this for fun! Just who’s taking pleasure out of this?

Seohyun: You two~

Yonghwa: What is it?

Seohyun: I don’t mind...cosplaying.

Yonghwa & Jungshin: Eh...?

Jungshin: Why are you agreeing so quickly?

 Seohyun: There’s no helping it. We have other cases to work on and not enough time. If wearing some clothes and taking pictures can catch the criminal, then isn’t it worth it?

Jungshin: But...

Heechul: Seohyun is so understanding!

Yonghwa: You...

Seohyun: Hm?

Heechul: Since it’s decided... (Suddenly grabs Seohyun’s waist)

Seohyun: Wah!

Yonghwa suddenly flinched when Heechul grabbed Seohyun’s waist. Seohyun pulls away immediately.

Seohyun: Eh...? (Th...that’s weird)

Heechul: Hmm... (About 50...)

Seohyun: (When Dr. Heechul touched me just now.  It felt different...it didn’t feel right)

Yonghwa suddenly grabs Seohyun from behind, holding on to her waist and shoulder.

Seohyun: (Eh?)

Heechul: Leave the clothes to me. Tomorrow I’ll bring clothes that will suit you, Seohyun. Bye bye!

Yonghwa: Hurry up and leave. Quit touching her!

Heechul leaves the room.

Jungshin: Will everything be okay?

Yonghwa: Don’t ask me! (Turns away) you really know how to find trouble...

Seohyun: (When Yonghwa held me, I didn’t get an unsettling feeling like when Dr. Heechul touched me. My heart raced, but it felt like it was natural. I’ve gotten used to it lately. So this the difference between someone special and someone who’s not...then I’ve been affected pretty deeply)

 

– The next day –

Yonghwa, Seohyun, and Jungshin were speechless in how much clothes Heechul had brought.

Seohyun: This is...so many!

Yonghwa: It’s only been one night, and there are several outfits...what kind of friends so you have?

Heechul: Very awesome friends.

Jungshin: Seohyun, are you really going to wear those?

Seohyun: Yeah. I’m only wearing them, nothing else.

Heechul: Then let’s begin! I’ll compile everything. First will be a police officer.

 

 

Heechul: Then a navy officer.

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter