Promise within a Dream

S.M.E
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Will you listen...to Krystal’s wish?”

 

Bzzzz...bzzz...

Seohyun: Mmm...a dream? What a strange dream...I wonder what she meant?

Seohyun looked at her alarm and it was already 7:30 in the morning. She got up and started getting ready for work.

 

 

– S.M.E Office –

Seohyun: Hmm...I think I arrived too early, no one is here yet. I should have slept more; I’m still curious what she meant. If I only I alarmed later then I wouldn’t have to wonder like this. Maybe if I sleep again, I’ll dream about her again. Let’s try it!

Heading towards the lounge, she suddenly notices the door was slightly open. Curious who was inside, Seohyun carefully peeped. And to her surprise it was Yonghwa, reading the newspaper.

 

 

Seohyun: How can I sleep when he’s inside reading... wait, maybe he has an idea with Krystal’s words, or not? Well it’s worth a try.

Seohyun entered the room and stood in front of him. Not noticing she was in front of him, Yonghwa continued reading the newspaper.

Seohyun: Yonghwa!

Yonghwa: !!! What is it?

Actually Yonghwa noticed Seohyun’s presence even before she entered the room; he knew that she was peeping outside the door. Thinking that she was probably into something, he tends to ignore her for he was still sleepy. Like Seohyun he arrived too early and decided to wait in the lounge room.

Seohyun: Let me ask you, what is Krystal’s “dream”?

Yonghwa: Eh?

Seohyun’s question woke him up from his drowsiness; he didn’t think that she would ask him anything about Krystal.

Yonghwa: Why are you suddenly asking this?

Seohyun: (Should I tell him? But if I don’t tell him he’ll find me weird for suddenly asking without a reason...)

Yonghwa: ...Hey...are you okay?

Yonghwa places his forehead on hers.

Seohyun: (Wah! To close!)

Yonghwa: You don’t have a fever.

Seohyun: No, uhm...it’s just that I dreamed of Krystal last night... although it was just a dream... I can’t help but care... (Krystal. What is it that she wanted to bring up to me?)

Yonghwa: Dream huh...she did mention a silly dream before.

Seohyun: Eh? What did she say?

Yonghwa: She wanted to marry me.

Seohyun: ...what?

Yonghwa: She said she wanted to marry me.

Seohyun: (Ma...marry you...)

Yonghwa: Ye

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter