Drug?

S.M.E
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

– Club Z –

If you want to have fun, the right place to go to is Club Z. It has loud music, drinks, and a dance floor. Well if you are into these kinds of things you would definitely have a great time, but not for Yonghwa and Seohyun.

Seohyun: The music is too loud; it’s giving me a headache.

Yonghwa:  Let’s just get this over with, so we can leave.

 

– Flashback: S.M.E Office –

Both: Illegal drugs?

Sungho: Correct. It seems pretty popular among the youngsters these days. It already became a big problem.

Yonghwa: Shouldn’t this be under the jurisdiction of the public safety division? Why come to us?

Sungho: Actually, the public safety division has tracked it down to a club. They’ve been selling to the customers there. The officials have tried to catch them again and again, but someone seems to be tipping the off.

Seohyun: Eh...? Are you saying-

Yonghwa: ...there’s a mole?

Sungho: Yes, most likely it’s an inside job. That’s why the directors of the public safety division came to me. So that’s the story – now it’s Yonghwa and Seohyun’s time to shine!

Both: What?

Sungho: You see, neither of you look like detectives. First, you guys need to confirm they are selling drugs at that club. If they are, we will immediately send people to seize everything. Alright?

Not knowing what to say, neither of them answers.

Sungho: Don’t worry, I already have Leeteuk’s approval.

Seohyun: Aigo...since it’s already decided I’ll just go get my stuff. See you Uncle.

As she walks away Yonghwa looked at Sunho more serious than before.

Yonghwa: Director are you sure about me bringing Seohyun to a place a like that?

Sungho: I knew you were going to ask something like that. I wouldn’t have assigned this case to both of you if I wasn’t serious. Besides your partners aren’t you and I know nothing bad will happen to her while you’re by her side, am I right?

Yonghwa: ...Yes.

Sungho: Then I’ll be counting on you.

– End of Flashback –

 

In order to blend with the crowd, they both decided to sit by the corner and just wait a few minutes before investigating. Yonghwa ordered a drink but didn't give any to Seohyun knowing how she acts after a tiny sip. They just sat quietly making time pass by in order for them to start investigating.

Seohyun: (The music is really too loud...is there really someone dealing in a place like this? ...Moreover...what is Yonghwa wearing...)

 

 

– Flashback –

Seohyun: I’m back! Hmm...what were you guys talking about?

Sungho: Nothing important. Oh, before I forget. You guys have to dress up like you’re going to a night club.

Seohyun: What? Night club?

Sungho: Yes, yes. And Yonghwa, you already appear like a frivolous guy that frequents clubs. You don’t need to blend in.

Yonghwa: ...

Seohyun: (Uncle that’s not a compliment!)

– End of flashback –

 

Seohyun’s POV:

Having said that...whether it’s being frivolous or being natural...Yonghwa is someone who is capable of working independently. It’s probably due to the fact that he is older than me. But, I always have to chase after Yonghwa. Because it’s like this, if I can match him in terms or appearance it makes me feel like I’ve become closer to him, which secretly makes me happy. But, to really catch up to him, I don’t think it’s possible in this lifetime.

 

Due to her thinking too much she suddenly heard a whisper on her right ear.

Yonghwa: Hey, what’s wrong? You’ve been quiet for some time now.

Seohyun: Wah! (Too close! Too close!)

Yonghwa: “Wah” what?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter