Knight

S.M.E
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seohyun: Hmm...eh? (Gets up) I was in the washroom, and then someone came from behind...my clothes!

Seohyun noticed she was lying on a bed in an unknown room wearing her one piece under garments. She was about to get up but she felt something weird around her neck.

 

 

Seohyun: Eh? Wah! Why am I wearing a collar with a chain? What the heck?!

Girl: You’re awake?

Seohyun: Eh...? (Looks at the side and see’s 3 girls sitting and wearing the same collar as hers) Ah! Ae~ssi! Soo~ssi! Yuka~ssi!

All 3: Eh, you recognize us?

Yuka: Were you also kidnapped after being targeted on a blog?

Ae: Poor thing...

Soo: Pitiable indeed.

Seohyun: ...you all look fine!

All 3: Completely fine!

Ae: We eat delicious three meals a day. Using the restroom and showering are all fine.

Soo: He doesn’t manhandle us.

Yuka: The only thing we can’t do is to go out and this collar isn’t very convenient. But we’re cosplayers, we are used to role playing and wearing collars, so we have been able to tolerate it.

Ae: But, speaking of “that”~

Soo: Right, right. Even we can’t get used to “that”!

Yuka: “That” requires physical strength.

Seohyun: (“That”? Just what is “that”? I’m actually very curious!)

Suddenly the door opens. A beautiful man enters the room and stands beside the bed.

Guy: It seems like you are awake.

Seohyun: You are...the one who kidnapped me?...huh? Wait, why do you look like the girl that spilled juice on me?

Guy: That was me!

Seohyun: (Oh yeah...it was a cosplay convention...) Why are you doing this?

Guy: Well...this is the only way I can dress you up to be very cute!

Seohyun: ...what?

Guy: I am a wealthy heir. No matter what it may be, I can buy it for you. I don’t want to brag, but I’m not bad looking, and I am considerate.

Seohyun: (Tsk. Yonghwa is more handsome and more considerate than you!)

The man sits in front of Seohyun smiling.

Guy: Now, let’s begin!

Seohyun: (Eyes widened) what?

Ae: That.

Soo: It’s that!

Seohyun: (But what is “that”?)

The man goes nearer to Seohyun and tries to undo her ribbon. Seohyun was shocked with the guy’s sudden action and pushed him away.

Seohyun: You- what are you doing?

Guy: Of course (Smiles) I’m helping you take off your clothes!

Seohyun: WHAT?

Guy: You are undoubtedly very cute, but I feel it’s not perfect yet.

Seohyun: IT’S FINE IF YOU DON’T THINK IT’S PERFECT!

Guy: How can that be okay? Such a beauty like you definitely has to put on my favourite western style clothes and become a precious part of my collection.

Seohyun: (This...this person is a giant pighead!)

Yuka: Doing “that” is very tiring!

Soo: You spend several hours changing clothes...

Ae: If we wear these costumes like everyday clothes, then will we have anything to be praised for anymore?

Seohyun: (I-If that’s the case, I should use my abilities and knock him out...)

Seohyun extends her arm to the man but before she used her powers she noticed that something was missing.

Seohyun:  Eh? Wah! My protective bracelets are gone! Both of them are gone!

Guy: Oh, the bracelets? Those weren’t cute so I threw them away.

Seohyun: Tossed...DON’T TOSS THEM IDIOT! (Th...this is bad. Without those bracelets, I can’t control my powers! Plus, the tracking device was on that bracelet.)

Guy: Idiot? How could such a beautiful girls use such a crude language? You should be speaking French, beautiful Seo.

Seohyun: Who’s going to speak French to you! Don’t call my name!

Seohyun turns around and was about to jump off the bed. However because of the collar, she was pulled back immediately.

Seohyun: Wah! Ack, the collar!

Guy: See? If you don’t behave, you’ll get hurt!

Seohyun: Wa...Wa...Wahh! (Yonghwa!)

 

– Boys Locker –

Yonghwa suddenly froze thinking he just heard Seohyun’s voice. Yonghwa and Heechul were in the middle of changing clothes.

Heechul: (Noticed Yonghwa was spacing out) Yonghwa? What’s wrong?

Yonghwa: It’s nothing... (...strange. I thought I heard Seohyun’s voice just now...did I imagine it?)

Heechul: Anyway, where did Seohyun get taken? Although, she’s not the type of girl others need to worry about...

Yonghwa: ...

 

Yong-hwa!

 

Yonghwa’s eyes widened and looked at the door.

Heechul: Yonghwa, what’s wrong all of a sudden?

Yonghwa: Seohyun...?

Heechul: Eh?

 

Yonghwa, save me!

 

Yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter