Trouble

S.M.E
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

– Mobster Group’s Base –

When Chinhae, Yonghwa, and Seohyun entered the front gate, Seohyun was surprise how huge the place is. It had a big garden and more than two houses. They we’re heading towards the biggest house guessing that was where the leader of the Mobster’s group. As they were heading towards the main house, someone was watching them from the window in one of the houses.

?: They’re here, father.

Kal: So they have come...

?: They seem to have brought another candidate.

Kal: Really...Chinhae is just making a futile struggle...

?: Wasn’t Sarah the only one with the potential to become the candidate?

Kal: Never mind. Anyway you will surely be the one chosen from the candidates, Dara.

Dara: (Smiles) that’s right, father...

 

– Mobster’s Group Main House –

In a room filled with antiques, the two leaders of the Double Dragon and Seven Star were sitting right in front of the most powerful leader of all mafia’s, Jwajin.

Jwajin: So all of you are here.

Kal: (Bows) Of course, this is an important gathering that concerns master Han’s future.

Jwajin: Hm...

Chinhae: ...

The door opens.

Han: Excuse me...

Jwajin: Han, you’re here! Come over here.

Han sits besides his father.

Jwajin: I heard that you brought the bride candidates for Han today. Hurry up and introduce them then.

Kal: Let me do it first then.

Dara enters the room with her bodyguard.

 

 

Kal: This is my daughter Dara.

Dara: (Bows) I am Dara, nice to meet you (Sits beside her father)

Kal: I’m not bragging as a father, but Dara is a very smart girl. She will definitely be able to take good care of master Han.

Jwajin: Hm. She is indeed a beautiful lady. Well then Chinhae.

Chinhae: Yes.

Jwajin: The candidate you chose met with an unfortunate incident recently...

Chinhae: Yes, she did. Miss Sarah was assassinated just before the gathering...this girl is someone recommended by a friend of mine. In terms of beauty, she is in par with Miss Sarah, so I’m sure she will be a good match for master Han.

Seohyun enters the room with Yonghwa pretending to be her bodyguard.

Seohyun: (Bows) I am Seohyun.

Both Jwajin and Han were amazed with her beauty. Seohyun sits between Chinhae and Yonghwa.

Jwajin: Whoa...what a beautiful and lovely girl. It would be a pity for her to be Han’s wife. Wahahaha!

Seohyun noticed that Han was staring her. She just gave him a sweet smile making him blush. Dara noticed Han blushing because of Seohyun and couldn’t stop glaring at her. Kal too was not happy with what was happening. Yonghwa noticed how unhappy the two are but he just kept silent and continued observing from the side.

Kal: Both ladies are indeed beautiful; however isn’t this lady a bit too young?

Seohyun: (...this guy is very irritating)

Kal: Master Han is already 25 years old. I don’t think we can rely on her to manage Mobster groups’ and master Han’s affairs right? If it were Sarah, then it wouldn’t be a problem at all...

Chinhae: You...

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter