Case 2

S.M.E
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

– Police station –

 Seohyun’s POV:

I’ve been at this police station for three days already. I’m Seo Joohyun, but my friends call me Seohyun.

Seohyun: (Enters the S.M.E office) Good morning everyone! (The office is empty)

Seohyun: That’s weird? How come no one has come yet? (Looks around, sees a door slightly open)

The S.M.E that I’m staying at, not only has a weird name, but even the people working here are weird – the most interesting person is –

Seohyun: (Checks inside the door and finds) Ah – he’s sleeping again

Is the one who is my “caretaker”, Yonghwa.

Seohyun approached Yonghwa who was sleeping on the sofa.

 Other people say Yonghwa gets really angry when he wakes up and told me not to get close to Yonghwa when he is sleeping...

Seohyun: (Why is he sleeping at a place like this...) I really can’t deal with you. (Places her hands on her hips)

Seohyun starts waking Yonghwa up.

Seohyun: Hey, Yonghwa, wake up! Isn’t Leeteuk~ssi going to be here soon? (She shakes his shoulders)

Yonghwa slightly opening his eyes from his sleep

Seohyun: You’re awake? (There isn’t anything special)

Yonghwa was still in dazed from his sleep. He placed his fingers on Seohyun’s lip

Seohyun: Yonghwa? Wah!

Suddenly Yonghwa pulls Seohyun

 

Jungshin was walking in the hallway on his way to the office. Suddenly he heard someone humming. He saw his Boss, Leeteuk~ssi about to enter the office as well. He noticed that he was carrying something.

Jungshin: Boss, you’re in a very good mood today... (Worried)

Leeteuk: Ahhaha! Can you tell?

Jungshin: Ah...about that... (Of course he is, he’s even singing...)

Leeteuk show’s Jungshin what he was holding. It was a very eye catchy sign that has their office name, S.M.E

Leeteuk: Jungshin, look~!

Jungshin: So...wow... (He went over the top with our name)

Leeteuk: Right? Right? This is what I asked for specially made! (Enters the office) Can you feel the “love” in this place? Jungshin!

Jungshin: Yes... (You say its love, but I think you are just using our name for your own happiness)

Wah!

Leeteuk notices there were weird noises coming from the material room.

Leeteuk: Is there anyone in the material room?

Jungshin: Ah...probably hyung.

 Jungshin followed Leeteuk who opened the door and was about to enter to room but stopped on their tracks.

Leeteuk: Hey! Yong...

Seohyun: Hey! Yonghwa! Let go of me...ah...

Seohyun was lying on top of Yonghwa. He was embracing her on his sleep and wouldn’t let her go.

Leeteuk: `Yong....YONGHWA! GET UP! (Hit’s Yonghwa’s head hard)

 

Seohyun’s POV:

Leeteuk~ssi he...

Leeteuk: Seohyun, there are no problems anymore.

Is very good to me, (Looks at Yonghwa who just got hit on the head and Jungshin checking up on him) but very mean to Yonghwa.\

Jungshin: Hyung! Are you okay?

I think Jungshin is the most normal one here, but doesn’t seem like a policeman. He seems like a gentleman. And Yonghwa~

Yonghwa: I was woken up by an old dinosaur... (Already awake)

Leeteuk: Who are you calling dinosaur?!

Is also very rude to Leeteuk~ssi.

 

Jungshin: Let it go boss, we should talk about work now...

Leeteuk: (You brat) Ah...yeah...you’re right.

Yonghwa: A case?

Leeteuk: A murder case. This morning we found a man’s corpse at a dance studio, because the others were busy with other investigations, they gave this whole case to us.

Yonghwa: What about the investigation group?

Jungshin: The 3th group is heading over right now.

Yonghwa: 3th group...that’s Jonghyun’s group right?

Jungshin: This is the address of the place (Hands a piece of paper to Yonghwa)

Leeteuk: Those people are taking the night shift today, so I want you to go over and check things out right now.

Yonghwa: (Grabs his coat) Okay. Seohyun, let’s go

Seohyun: Ah, yes! Then we are heading off! (Waves)

Leeteuk: Who was the person who let Seohyun and Yonghwa partner up? (Ah, I’m so worried)

Jungshin: ... (It was you I want to say it but I better not)

 

– Ally of the dance studio –

A dead body is lying down by the ally where police officers a busy investigating the crime scene.

Policeman: Jonghyun~ssi, did you hear?

Jonghyun: Hear what?

Policeman: It seems that the first group’s people can’t come today.

Jonghyun: Then who is coming?

Policeman: I heard that it was “that group” that is coming

Jonghyun: Maybe...

Policeman: I’m not sure...if they were joking around or not, but they might be-

Yonghwa: Cough. Sorry we’re late

All the policemen were surprised when they heard they had finally arrived. All of them turned their heads and froze. Yonghwa and Seohyun were both standing beside each other.

 

  

 

Yonghwa: We are from S.M.E

Policemen: (That...so...so brigh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter