Pretend Student

S.M.E
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

– In High School Grounds–

Girl 1: Have you guys heard? We have a new doctor in the infirmary!

Girl 2: What? A new school doctor?

Girl 3: No way...is it a guy or a girl?

Girl 1: Of course I hope it’s a handsome guy!

 

Boy 1: Have you guys heard? We have a transfer student in our class!

Boy 2: For real? Not many people transfer this late.

Boy 3: Is it a boy or a girl?

Boy 1: I don’t know.

 

Seohyun is walking down the lobby where all the guys are looking at her.

Boy 1: Look...so she’s the new transfer student?

Boy 2: Waah...first time I’ve seen her up close.

 

 

Seohyun’s POV:

I am Seohyun. Although it is a bit sudden, I am enjoying a student lifestyle.

 

Seohyun see’s Yonghwa heading towards her way.

Seohyun: (Ah...hah~ he looks like he just woke up)

Seohyun and Yonghwa passed each other but they still greeted each other.

Seohyun: Morning...!

Yonghwa: Morning...

 

This of course...is for work. As to why we are undercover in a high school...

 

– Flashback –

In the Police department lobby Seohyun is making Yonghwa stay away from her with her hand.

Yonghwa: Why are you raising your hand?

Seohyun: (Blushing) YONGHWA, YOU’RE NOT ALLOWED NEAR ME!

Yonghwa: Did you take the wrong medicine?

Seohyun: What does that mean? Don’t say that...you already forgot that scary thing you did to me! (Remembers Yonghwa biting her ear)

Yonghwa: Scary thing? Oh that...if that is the case, I...then I can’t help you braid your hair. That’s regrettable. If I can’t get close then I can’t even touch your hair. I guess it can’t be helped.

Seohyun: Oh no~ that won’t do~ I don’t know how to braid hair.

Yonghwa: Tsk, tsk, tsk. What’s the matter?

Jungshin: Hyung is clearly teasing Seohyun~ssi.

?: Haha! You guys seem to get along well!

Seohyun: Eh?

Jungshin: Director Sungho?

Sungho: Hello everyone.

Seohyun: Uncle Sungho!

 Yonghwa & Jungshin: (Uncle Sungho?)

Seohyun: Why are you here, uncle?

Sungho: Haha! Seohyun are you doing well?

Jungshin: (That’s right...the director and Seohyun’s father are good friends...that’s why she calls the director uncle...)

Sungho: Ah, Yonghwa, Yonghwa! Come, pick one! (Shows five cards)

Yonghwa: ...what?

Sungho: Don’t ask, hurry up and choose,

Yonghwa: ... (Picks a card and looks at what is written) *School Doctor* ...school doctor?

Sungho: School doctor it is! Nice choice, Yonghwa will definitely look good in a white coat.

Seohyun: Uncle, what is the meaning of this “School doctor”?

Sungho: Actually, there is a problem at my daughter’s school that’s been bothering me.

Seohyun: Problem?

Sungho: Yes, it’s...someone has been secretly taking pictures of girls at that school.

Seohyun: Secret...secret photos?!

Sungho: I know right! This was only discovered when those pictures were put on the internet. If my daughter ever found out she’s definitely not want to go to school. How troublesome.

All 3: ... (Doesn’t look like you’ve put much thought into it at all...)

Sungho: Sigh, troublesome~ troublesome~

Jungshin: Ah! Could...could it be...

Sungho: Correct you guessed it. I want Yonghwa and Seohyun to catch the suspect.

Jungshin: (I knew it)

Seohyun: What did you say? Wa...wait a second!

Sungho: Be careful not to get exposed. If the students find out what’s going on then there will be trouble. It will cause panic.

Seohyun: What?

Sungho: I will take care of the formalities, don’t worry!

Seohyun: Information...h-h...how?

Sungho: Hehehe. Don’t look down on me. Listen well, this is the director’s orders (Smiles) Now then, lots of luck with you.

 

So that director is the type to abuse his workers with a smile...

 

Jungshin: (Hyung is filled with killing intent...)

Seohyun: Uncle he...so he’s the police director? And I thought he was just a lower rank officer.

Yonghwa: You didn’t know he was the director and you call him uncle?

Jungshin: ...

– End of flashback –

 

Because of this...Yonghwa is pretending to be the school doctor, and I am a fourth year student of the school.

 

Seohyun: (Opens the door of the classroom) Good morning!

Girls: Seohyun~ssi! Good morning.

 

All of my classmates are nice, I have already become friends with the rest of the students, but...one...

 

Seohyun: Good...good morning Minho~ssi!

Minho: ...

Seohyun: (Failed again today)

 

Minho who sits next to me...quiet, difficult to approach, no expressions...totally makes a person want to give up.

 

Seohyun: (He and that person are very similar, however the student has surpassed the teacher. Quiet difficult to approach, no expression, he is the same to that extent but...occasionally he would smile and...he’s actually very charming when he smiles...gasp! No...what is wrong with me! Thinking of Yonghwa again! Is there something wrong with my brain? No, no, no. It’s all Yonghwa’s fault for being so clueless! Such a scary guy)

Suddenly Seohyun noticed Minho was staring at her.

Seohyun: Haha. Wha...what’s wrong?

Minho: Disgusting...

Seohyun: (YONGHWA, THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT YOU PIGHEAD!)

 

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter