Eternal beauty?

S.M.E
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

– Unknown Room –

Inside an unknown room there lay three bodies of beautiful women, with butterflies surrounding them.

?: Yes – so beautiful.

 

– S.M.E Office –

Everyone in the office was having a meeting about a case.

Leeteuk: The victims are three girls – yesterday morning, around 1 am, two trespassing high schoolers found one in the room.

Seohyun was standing behind everyone in the room listening to Leeteuk~ssi. Beside her is Yonghwa who was sitting down asleep.

Seohyun: ...Yonghwa, Yonghwa! (She whispers, shaking his shoulder to wake up) I...can’t wake him up, he’s sleeping like he’s dead (How did he fall asleep here? If you were discovered by the boss, you would definitely be yelled at) Yonghwa, stop sleeping, wake up! (Shakes his shoulders once again)

Yonghwa’s eyes finally began to open his eyes.

Seohyun: (Finally awake) Yonghwa, please listen to the report, or else the boss will get mad.

Yonghwa: (Looks at Seohyun)...

Seohyun: Okay, stop sleeping. Look at the material (Hands him the papers) all these victims disappeared this month, and no one knows where they went – ah?

Suddenly Yonghwa wraps his arms around Seohyun’s waist.

Leeteuk: This time – we will split into three groups to search about these victims. The first group is...

Seohyun: WAH! Yonghwa...I’m not a hugging pole! I told you not to sleep...

Everybody in the room was silenced and speechless on what was happening between Yonghwa and Seohyun.

Leeteuk: Yonghwa, you idiot! (Threw the report book onto Yonghwa’s head) You actually dared to lay a hand on Seohyun~ssi!

Shindong: We must protect Seohyun~ssi from Yonghwa’s deadly hands~

Eunhyuk: That’s right~

Minhyuk: Go for it!

Jungshin: Ah...hyung!

Seohyun: (What is wrong with them?)

A few minutes late, the meeting has ended.

Seohyun: So – we’re going to search for...a girl called Sunhi? Then let’s go...

Yonghwa: (Grabs Seohyun’s arm) Not that way.

Seohyun: Wait a minute...aren’t we going to go search her house?

Yonghwa: Before that, let’s go meet that person.

 

 – Inside the doctor’s Investigation Room –

Assistant: Doctor there’s a guest.

Heechul: What...a guest?

Heechul went outside the investigation room and went out to the hallway.

Heechul: What a surprise. Isn’t this the handsome Yonghwa? Hehe...did you come here just to see me?

Yonghwa: You wish.

Heechul: (Notices Seohyun) Ah...this is my first time seeing this beautiful girl.

Yonghwa: Yes.

Seohyun: (Smiles) I’m Seo Joo Hyun. Just call me Seohyun.

Heechul: Oh Seohyun...I’m a body medical expert my name is Kim Heechul. You can call me doctor.

Seohyun: Doctor?

Heechul places his hands on Seohyun’s shoulders

Heechul: Such a pretty figure and looks...it’s too magnificent! Your internal organ are probably very beautiful right?

Seohyun: (In...internal organs?)

Yonghwa removes Heechul’s hands off Seohyun’s shoulders.

Yonghwa: Stop joking around! You erted internal organ lover doctor!

Seohyun: (Internal organ lover? What is this scary aura around them?)

Heechul: Oh ho ho...the “calm and composed officer” Yonghwa actually turned hostile, what a rare sight to see.

Yonghwa: Shut up. You should know the real reason that we’re here.

Heechul: Hehe...it’s probably because of the girl that was sent here yesterday. Come with me.

Heechul leads them to a room where there led a dead body covered with cloth.

Heechul: This way, you two.

Yonghwa: How are results of the testing?

Heechul: Oh, I found some very interesting results. (Removes the blanket on the head of the dead body) Cause of death is – a great amount of muscle lax that led to the stopping of the heart. Other than that, there is no physical damage. There isn’t anything wrong with the internal organ either but...we can’t tell what the time of death was.

Yonghwa: You can’t tell?

Seohyun: ...what does that mean?

Heechul: What it seems like it means! Let’s talk about this first (shows a picture) did you guys both see the picture of the scene?

Yonghwa: We saw it...

Heechul: Looking at this picture, didn’t you guys find anything?

Seohyun: I know – the murderer really liked butterflies.

Yonghwa: You...aren’t talking “crazy” talk, are you?

Heechul: Cough! From what I see, this is the work of the murderer. And the material is that butterflies interest people...

Yonghwa: A killer who only kills using that subject?

Heechul: That’s right...if we go back to our original topic; all three of the girl victims already disappeared last month. Do you think – the guy would have just let them carelessly be in a coma for a month? He must have done this straight away. That’s why all three bodies should have different degrees of rotting. But all three bo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter