I'm sorry :(

It Started With An ice Cream

You knocked at Kimae's door. No response. You knocked again. No response. You tried to open the door and it opened. You walked into her room and realised that Kimae is fast asleep with her phone in her hands.

*Good chance to find out.* You smirked. You took her phone away from her phone. You slided your finger to unlocked, too bad that it was locked. Your curiosity grew. 

"Damn it. Why must you lock your phone? pftt.." You murmured, "." Kimae woke up. On a second thought, she just moved. She's not awake. You put back her phone into her hands then walked towards the bedroom door. 

Then you saw a pile of papers on her desk. Named  'Aera'. *I guess it's my homework. Shall wait for her to give it to me.* You went back to your room. You plopped into your bed. 

Daehyun(4pm): Do you mind going to the cafe near your house? 

Sent(4pm): Yeah. Be there in 15. 

*What the heck? What does he want? Ah well. Imma just meet him. Bored anyway.* You chose some casual clothes to wear and head out with your wallet and phone with you. 

You went down to the living and exit the house. You took a stroll to the cafe and used your phone. You got there in 13 minutes. 

You entered the cafe and search for Deahyun. He's sitting one corner of the cafe with a drink in his hand and the bouquet of red roses. You raised an eyebrow, walked towards him. 

He saw you, stood up and pull out the chair for you. *Gentleman.* "Thanks." you said, "So why did you call me here?" 

"Why the rush? At least order a drink or maybe a cake." Daehyun said and drank his coffee.

The waiter walked up to you, "Hello! Would you like a drink or a cake?" 

You smiled at the waiter, "I'll get green tea. Hot one. Thank you." 

"Your welcome!" The waiter said. He came back in 5 minutes with my green tea. You smiled at him as a form of thank you. 

"So.. can you tell me now?" You asked, folding out your arms and grabbing the styrofoam cup. You took a sip from the cup of tea then placed the cup on the table. Daehyun took the bouquet of rose and gave it to you.

"You didn't quite replied my text.. So. This rose is for you? Can you be my girlfriend?" He stretched out his hands to give you the rose. I'm not accepting. Because I know the guy that I love is not Daehyun. But i'm still accepting the rose. 

You took the rose. Daehyun smiled.

"Thank for the rose but..., Don't get me wrong. The rose is beautiful but sorry, i'm not accepting you. Because the guy i love is part of my life now.  Not you..." You said. I'm being straight forward.

"Oh. Okay. I'll be waiting for you." He said.

You nodded your head, "So i guess i'll be going off?" 

"Erm.. Can you let me treat you this lunch before you go off?" He said with the cold shoulder.  I'm sorry. 

"Yeah. Of course." You said. He smiled a little.

 

~~~

 

You placed the rose on the dining table. Kimae was out in the living room, "Did Luhan give you that?" She suspected. You shook your head. 

"Then who was it?" She asked. 

"Guess." You said.

"Daehyun?" Kimae said. You nodded your head. 

"And... he asked me for a relationship." Kimae didn't look shock. She continued eating her ice cream. 

"Oh really?" She said after she mouthed the scoop of ice cream, "Not surprising. She even asking Jihae. I think it was a few months ago when he did that."

"Ohh? Meh. Don't know, don't care." You said. Kimae rolled her eyes. 

Your mind drifted off to Luhan. Thinking when will he ever ask you for a relationship. It eventually drifted to him texting you. Luhan why didn't you text me today? Then you remembered that it isn't him who didn't text you. You didn't reply him last night. 

Sent(6:14pm): OH MY GOSH. OPPA I'M SO SORRY. I was busy with my school work I didn't really have the time to text you. I'm so sorry.. >~<

Luhan didn't reply your text for approximately 10 minutes. You were getting worried if he's ever gonne talk to you again. Please be busy. Please don't be angry with me..

Luhannie(6:26pm): Haha is okay :) Sorry for the late reply. I was practising with my band.

He have a band? ._.

Sent(6:27pm): Is okay. ^^ You have a band?

Luhannie(6:27pm): Yep. We compose songs but we don't show it to anyone. :)

Sent(6:28pm): Ohh. I would like to hear those songs someday. :)

Luhannie(6:30pm): Of course you would :D Do you know that our school have a music studio? Our band practice there.

Sent(6:30pm): Really? I didn't know that. ._.

Luhannie(6:30pm): Well you know that already. It's at the highest floor. Closest to the lift.

Sent(6:31pm): That's a music room???? O.o I thought it's a teachers' meeting room.

Luhannie(6:31pm): Haha nope. :) 

Both of you continued till night time. 

"Good night oppa. Hope to see you soon." You said. 

 

Okay I lied. Updating didn't begin lol. Maybe soon. Sorry for the delay. Went to Malaysia with my class and had a wonderful time. :D