do you remember?

It Started With An ice Cream

Your eyes still swollen red, but everything had returned to how it was before. Like how Luhan laughs at talks to you. You talked of course. You were happier. Happy that you've got back the sense of belonging in Luhan's world. You were listening well in class. Nothing distracted you. Almost nothing. Luhan taught you plenty of times for Maths. 

"Luhan?" You asked, penning down the equation that you are suppose to do now.

"Yeah baby?"

"Did you ever thought about wanting to be a teacher?" you asked. you always wonder about this.

"Well.. I did of course. Why do you ask?" 

"You teach well. Well if you are going to be a teacher, I bet your students will love how you teach." 

"You think so? I lovee teaching, you know?" 

"Yeah. Of course."

"Well looks who's here. I heard that you were crying in the toilet. Hmm?" Hara walked up to you with Luhan holding your hands, "I guess you little cutie pie knew what happened the other day, eh?" 

You rolled your eyes, you were about to say something until Luhan spoke. "Go away Hara."

"Luhan, please. Don't think you'r popular means I can't boss around you. You and your gang aren't even violent. What can you guys do to me? Break my leg?" Hara scoffed.

"Hara, if you are here just to talk about how popular you are, I suggest that you should tell the whole world. If you would like to get even more popular, I suggest that you should also take a photo of yourself then post it everywhere. You have a blog don't you? Post it there. I bet lots of guys that are erts would love to see your body. Right? Aren't you a little attention seeker ? Oh and where is your back-up friends? Got tired of you? Go away." You said in a mockery tone, tightening your grip on Luhan's hand.

"How about you try it out first? And my friends went to the toilet." Hara spoke for herself. You laughed, poor thing. just 2 sentences to stand up for yourself. 

"Funny. I don't want to fight with you. You're just lucky today that i'm in a good mood. So off and hook up with your lesbian friends alright? Now will you do me a favor and stop blocking our way?" You scoffed. She made way for you and Luhan to walk away from her leaving her speechless and dumbfounded. 

"Nice job, Aera. That just made her drop her jaw."

"Hah. That what she get for trying to separate us. That ain't gonna happen." You smiled. 

"Hey babe? Up for some ice cream?" Luhan asked you, you smiled and nodded your head, "well of course"

Luhan placed his hand at your back, protecting you. You looked at to him and smile. Luhan's a head taller than you. Unexpectedly, Luhan looked down and closed the gap between you and him. He kissed you as you closed your eyes, feeling his pink lips touching yours. It was a simple and a sweet and fast kiss. You broke the kiss and continued walking with Luhan. Luhan took his hands off you back and held your hands.

You felt the heat on your cheeks rising, you were blushing. You definitely love how Luhan is so dearly to you, how he held your hands and how he kisses you. It was heaven. You've never felt like this, never in your whole life. Until you met Luhan and everything stops and changes. You always thought that forehead kisses are nothing, holding hands with the person to love is also nothing. But your point of view changes with Luhan went into your life completely.

You and Luhan stepped into the Icecream Heaven and remember the first proper sight and communication that you and Luhan share. You were mesmerized by everything. His hair and his features.

"Hey, do you still remember how we actually first talked to each other? I meant communicate in the right way." Luhan asked. You smiled at him and nodded.

"Haha my lips were filled with chocolate and you told me so clean it. Haha it was a day to remember." Luhan laughed

"Yeah.. How did you felt that day?" 

"Hmm.. To be precise, I already had fallen in love with you before this blissful incident. So of course, my feelings were like, OH MY GOD YAY!! how about you?" You asked Luhan since you thought that it wasn't fair. 

"Well... It was my first time I actually looked into you so much. I was so into how cute you were and how clumsy you looked with the ice cream on your lips. It was certainly my love at first sight. The moment I saw you, I was mesmerized on how unique you are at every angle and —" 

"Okay stop!!!! Too cheesy for me to handle. Haha.." you chuckled. OHHH MYYY GODDDDD!!!! Okay control Aera. Control. 

"Oh come on I was about to say —" 

"SHHHHHH!!!" 

"Hahahaha okay! Okay!" Luhan laughed out loud, " Chocolate chip ice cream for you?" He smirked. 

"Duhhhhh." You added swagness in it, "My favorite. Hehe."

 

Double-update! :) bye! Hope you enjoy!!