That kiss

It Started With An ice Cream

So the poll ended and the results showed the majority of the voters want a cute anf fluffy moment of Lura with only 3-5 chapters left. So.. here's chapter 40 :)

 

 

"Ohh. You did all this..?" You said. Luhan nodded his head.

"Come on, sit down." Luhan held your hand and took it into his big hands. You sat beside him and smiled at him. He took out a sandwich from a basket and fed out. Luhan tried to feed out but somehow is feeds terribly. This isn't anything to know about and he doesn't know how to feed. So the ingredients in the sandwich dropped out and you laughed. 

Luhan laughed as well, "Oh deer, i can never feed someone properly.." You chucled. Luhan looked at you and laughed and you said, "What?"

"You have some there on your face, come here." Luhan said. You moved closer to him and he took out a piece of lettuce that's stuck to your hair. Luhan pull it out and dropped it on the mat while his hands pushed your hair behind your ears. The next thing he said was something you hadn't heard since forever, at least you might remember whether he had.

"You're beautiful, you know that?" Luhan said. You felt your face turned red and you know for sure that you cheek turned into a light shade of red. Luhan saw it and laughed, "Really. I haven't said this but you're just so beautiful. You look cute when you're blushing." 

Your heart skipped a beat, you blood stopped flowing for a second and your heart pumped faster than ever. You couldn't breathe from the sweetness that excaped his mouth. "Y-yah. S-stop it i'm s-shy, you know that.... b-but thanks... You're handsome," You said. Luhan peck your lips and murmured and word of 'thanks jagi'

"Is the sandwich nice?" Your boyfriend asked. You nodded your head.

"Of course, it's made with love. Do you have - " You wanted to see "some pepsi" but he cut you off. 

"Pepsi? Yes." Luhan said and wriggled his eyebrows. You wanted to , so you lied to him.

"No! I wanted a tissue." You said. The word 'dammit' was written all over Luhan's face. He pouted and you chuckled.

"Just joking give me that Pepsi." You chuckled. Luhan didn't gave you your Pepsi, instead, he sat beside you looking at you as if pretending that he didn't hear what you just said. You gave him the "-_-' look and he laughed. He took a plastic cup and pour the pepsi into the cup for you, then gave you the drink. 

You smiled at him, "Lu~ how long are we going to be here?" 

"As long as possible. So don't eat all the food." Luhan said. You wondered what was his plan. You figured that this plan would be for your anniversary with him, but, no. You leaned again Luhan chest and closed your eyes. You were sleepy after eating. Then you unknowingly fell asleep on Luhan's lap.

A few more weeks to your anniversary with Luhan as the second year together. Thinking of it makes you smile and cheeful. 

Luhan was sitting on the ground with legs geting cramped. But he didn't mind at all. He didn't want you to wake up just yet. He uses his phone to prevent himself from sleeping. He takes a picture of you sleeping and chuckled at it. He takes a picture of you with him together and he smiles at it. You didn't know you slept there for almost 4 hours. 

Luhan's leg is cramping up even more. He couldn't take it anymore so he shift your head to his other lap. He waited for another 1 hour. Then the beauty at the sky greeted Luhan. Luhan smiled happily.

"Jagi.. Wake up.." Luhan called. You loved how angelic his voice sounds like. You love everything about him. You knew that voice. Your eyes fluttered open and the first thing you saw was Luhan's face that was upside-down. You chuckled at the sight of it.

"Jagi. You woke up. Haha. Look." Luhan said as he pointed to the sky. You eyes looked at the sky and was shocked by how many stars the sky has. You still lay on Luhan lap and you star-gazed. You counted the stars with Luhan but there was too much stars. Luhan and you ended up finding patterns with the stars.

"Oh look The real big star. Over there." You said. 

"Wow. You see, the heart shaped over there. See it?" Luhan asked. You nodded your head and hummed. You were still finding patterns and was totally unware that Luhan was looking at you all the time.

"There, a horse. hahha." Luhan didn't respond, he continued to look at you.

"And a flower." Luhan looked at your lips.

"Ooh ooh ooh a shooting star! Oh my gosh it's so prettyyyyyyyyy." You closed your eyes and wished. You never believed this type of superstitious things but wishing with him once in a while wouldn't hurt. You realised Luhan hasn't spoke in a while. Then you turned to look at him.

"What's wrong? You're not talking." You asked worriedly. Luhan snapped out of his world and smiled.

"Nothing babe. I was just looking at you, haha," Luhan said. With that, you blushed. You sat upright and leaned back to Luhan's chest. He wrapped his hands around your waist and smiled.

"Jagi, I love you." Luhan said. You smiled and look at him.

"Ice cream," You laughed, "I love you too." You looked Luhan deep in the eyes. And Luhan leaned forward. Your heart beat faster and you your lips. You body reluctantly moved back, but Luhan continued to leaned forward. Soon enough, you and Luhan began to indulge in hot and passionate kissing. 

Luhan pulled away and hug you. You smiled and looked up at him.

And Luhan kissed your forehead, so sweet, so tenderly and so loving.

 

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

This chapter is too short, i know >_< 

But I can't think of anything fluffiness to write on.

Sorry for the slow update. Writer's block, lol ><  

Anyway, I LOVE THE LAST PART

I was practically dying. I so good at this, just joking. LOL 

I was dying when Luhan kissed me.

I MEAN , WHO THE HELL CAN RESIST THIS GOD DAMN HOT GUY. WELL I CAN'T. 

HE'S MY BIAS TSK OF COURSE I CAN'T.

Heart break 3 I wish he knew I existed :'(

ANYWAY! THANKS FOR SUBBIES AND COMMENTS AND EVERYTHING

TILL NEXT TIME

CIAO

-_KissMe