chapter 39

It Started With An ice Cream

The thing you love about Luhan so much was that he cares you so much. So much so to the extent of risking his life for you. It was already a good 1 and 11/12 years with your relationship with Luhan. It was fast. It goes in a blink of an eye and the good thing was, after the stupid, idiotic tragedy, the ing bad tragedy, nothing awful has happened so far.

Time goes so fast that by the end of your 2nd year with Luhan, it's going to be your 730 days (2nd anniversary) with Luhan. And in a few days, you'll be graduating from that high school of yours. You were excited. Excited for the fact that you're going to college in a few months, and excited that Luhan would go to the same college with you.

He had a dancing career to pursue, while you on the other hand, have a writing career. You want to be an author. It may sound ridiculous to others but during your days after what happened with your boyfriend, you had the time to actually read books. And the best thing was, you aced your English. That gave you the motivation to write books. You started writing a few, and your personal journal that no one, even Luhan, should read it.

Luhan have a dancing and singing career to work on. While you, continued to encourage him for the best. As time passes, you walked down the hallways in your school, giving hugs to the teachers that gave you a deep impression. You smiled your way down the hallway with Luhan's big hand holding yours. 

"Jagi~ I would love you to go on a date with your commoner tomorrow. How about that?" Luhan spoke. You giggled and kissed Luhan's shoulder. 

"Sure, why not. I'd love to. Where are we going tomorrow?" You asked questioningly.

"That, my jagi, is for you to find out. It's a secret. Come with me and you'll know." Luhan said as he pinches your nose. You chuckled and nodded your head.

"Hey, where's Kimae?" Luhan suddenly broke that comfortable silence between both you and Luhan. Which was good because you almost forgot about her. 

"I'm here! I'm here!" a voice echoed the hallway. Kimae came walking down the hallway with Chanyeol holding her hands. Speaking of which, during your time with Luhan, all of that dating. Someone has been dating to. ChanMae. They dated not quite long ago. It started Kimae kept on telling you how wonderful and helpful he is. He kept on talking about Chanyeol. And you wondered that she probably have a crush on Chanyeol. 

flashback

"Omo! And his deep voice and cute eyes and his smile and his body and his ki --" Kimae bombed you. 

"KIMAE. do you have a crush on Chanyeol." Your question turned out to be more of a full stop rather than a question. Duh, it's obvious that she's madly in love with him. You noticed the often glances to watch Chanyeol from Kimae and oh, you know so well that she liked him. Kimae gazed blankly and her cheeks turns into a lighter shade of red.

"YAH! WHEN?!" You burst out laughing. Kimae slapped your arms, "yah. don't laugh. He's, he's just my ideal. err.. 4 and a half months ago?" 

"HOLY SHET KIMAE. I'M NOT GOING TO TALK TO YOU. EXCUSE ME AFTER 5 MONTHS, YOU TELL ME NOW?" You practically .

"Y-yah. D-don't. And don't even tell t-this to anyone. Not even Luhan." 

"Haha. come on, i think he likes you too. I mean come on. I've seen his eyes looking at you all times. And please, when he is near you, he would go all of a good behaviour. Duh." 

"Really?" Kimae looked at you. 

"Really. Come on. Let's go." you said.

end of flashback

Then you remembered how all of us forced Chanyeol to confess to Kimae. You told Kimae to wait for you by the lockers as you had "something to deal with the homework". But of course, you didn't. You and Luhan, along with Chanyeol, walked to the lockers where Kimae's waiting for you. She can't see you. Then Chanyeol asked,

"Are you sure about this? I'm afraid she'll turn me down." he questions cutely.

"Oh give us a break." Luhan rolled his eyes. He looked at you and both nodded head. Chanyeol looked at you suspiciously. As he did that, Luhan turned him around and both you and Luhan pushed him towards the locker where Kimae was. He turned to look at you raised a thumbs up. Luhan and you hid behind the lockers, eavesdropping.

Then Chanyeol started.

"Uhh.. Hey."

"Hey.. errr. Have you seen Aera." Kimae asked. urgh that girl..

"I-I...." well chanyeol, you go boy!

"I wanna tell you something." Chanyeol said in a breath. Kimae stood up straighter then ever.

"YOU AND I ARE NEVER GOING TO BE TOGETHER!" Then he runs of to your direction. Luhan grabbed him.

"DUDE. THAT WAS YOUR CHANCE?!" Luhan whispered in a scolding manner. 

"I know I just." Chanyeol say. Just go you........... While you waiting for Chanyeol to build his courage, you peeped and see Kimae crying softly. And that anger boiled in you.

"Look. She's crying. She likes you for 5 months. Chan, 5 months. Heck why would she reject you? Go!" you said. 

Chanyeol looked at the ground, "You're right." Then he starts moving towards Kimae and you started to eavesdrop again.

"Kimae. Look, sorry for just now. I don't mean it. I really don't. I swear. I swear so much that I can't swear enough because i like you, - too." kekeke cheesy much, "Will you be my girlfriend?" There was silence for quite sometime. Then Kimae willingly said, "yes! i like you, too." And you peeped, and they kissed, and you close your eyes. But you kiss Luhan for the success.

Time to appear.

"Aera. You planned this?" Kimae asked.

"pretty clever, aren't I?" You smirked.

Memories.. 

You went home with Kimae. Then went to sleep with a big smile on your face. The next morning you wake up, you wondered what you should wear for the date. Casual, or formal. Then you texted Luhan, what should I wear? Then you got a reply, it's up to you, something that doesn't makes it hard for you to run. you'll look pretty in any outfit, jagi. ;) you smiled. Then you got ready for the date. 

You wore a knitted top and shorts and you tied your hair in a messy bun. You heard a honk outside your window and saw Luhan there. You smiled and when down. 

You arrived at the destination in 15 minutes and you were at the beach. Luhan covered you eyes and make it hard for you to move. He guides you and he released his hands.

"Can I open them now?" you asked.

"Yeap." Luhan said cheerfully. The moment your eyes opened, your mouth opened as well.

He set a picnic for you with your favourite drinks and snacks. 

 

 

 

 

annyeong! _KissMe here!

Updated chapter 39 and decided that we should update. I hope this chapter didn't disappointed you guys sinceI was tired and it's going 12 am here... An since this chapter focused much more on ChanMae. I practically laughed when Chanyeol said, "YOU AND I ARE NEVER GOING TO BE TOGETHER!" dude i laughed my off. xD i figured since Chanyeol is happy virus <3, i'll make you guys laugh. But i hope i did make you laugh... did I? >_<

 

There's a poll that I need to guys to help me with. This benefits you too, actually xD 

 

 

 

okay so bye bye! comment and subscribe, love lots <3

p.s. i do not know what title to put for this chapter... >_<