Love is feeling

It Started With An ice Cream

 

Please play this while reading this chapter ! :3 Park Shin Hye - Story:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=utyYYueoRXw

 

 

AERA'S POV

 

'Lu...Luha...'. He ran to you. He pulled you to him and wrapped his coat around you. You were shaking. Not sure if you were just too shocked to see him, or if you were just freezing. Luhan noticed it and hugged you even tighter. You wrapped your arms around his waist and layed your head against his muscular chest. How long you waited for this hug. How long you you waited for this moment. You missed this so much. It felt like years not seeing him. Luhan and you.

You were so happy. It was like in a dream.  You shed a tear of joy. 'I ...I am sorry...' Luhan was the first one who broke the silence. 'I am sorry for everything. Aera please forgive me, for letting you suffer so much.' He your hair and looked into your eyes. His eyes looked tired but happy. His face has gotten thinner How you missed these beautiful eyes. To you they were like shining stars, you could stare at them all day long.  'it's ok...Luhan...I miss you, I miss you so much' you looked down, not wanting him to see you crying.

'Don't cry'. He wiped your tears away. 'Aera, please look at me'. You looked at his angelic face. 'I love you Aera'.

'I love you too Luhan'. He bend down and your lips met. His lips were soft and very gentle. It was a sweet yet very deep kiss. It felt like electricity was running through your body. You both smiled while kissing. Both of you pulled back and looked into each other's eyes. He gave you a forehead kiss and hugged you again. You could hear his heart beating inside the chest, that's going up and down.  It's was cold and the wind was blowing. 'Haaachhee' you sneezed.

'Let's get inside. It's getting colder' Luhan pulled you inside Ice Cream Heaven.  'oh hello again ! Did you forget something Luhan ?'. not sure if it was the boss who asked him. 'ah no, i just want to introduce you guys my girlfriend. She loves your ice creams !' He said. 'Oh wow, what's her name ? She's so pretty. You guys look good together !' You blushed at those words. Luhan looked at you and smiled. 'Her name is Aera '.

'all of your ice creams are so delicious !' you said. 'Oh really, kamsahamnida ! why don't you take a seat here, miss !, the boss pulled out the chair for you and gestured you to take a seat. 'I am sorry miss, but can I borrow your boyfriend just for a minute ? he will be right back !'.

'eh ok sure' you smiled, wondering what the boss wants from Luhan. 'Just wait a little' Luhan kissed your cheek and walked inside the kitchen.

 

LUHAN'S POV

I can't believe that I've found Aera, I felt like I am in heaven. Still kinda nervous I walked to the boss. 'Ah Luhan come here,  we still have lots of ice cream left for today. Since your girlfriend loves ice cream so much, why don't you give her these ?'

'Great ! Thank you so much ! I owe you !'. I had a great idea what I would do with these left-overs. Hope Aera will like it. Hmmm...but which is her favourite ice cream...aiiiiish why do I have to lose my memory ! I ruffled my hair out of frustration. What should I do now...I don't want to disappoint her again...aahh she's waiting !

'ehm, seongsangnim can you help me ?' I asked the boss, 'Sure what's the problem ?' I told him that I actually don't know which was Aera's favourite ice cream. And asking her now would be a shame. 'what ?! what kind of boyfriend are you not to know your girlfriend's favourite ice cream flavour !'

I looked down embarrassed. I told him quckly that I had a car accident and kinda forgot some things. He looked at me understanding and put his hand on my shoulder comforting me. 'Luhan, it doesn't matter which ice cream you choose for her. Every girlfriend who loves her boyfriend, doen't really matter what kind of flavour it is. If it's her boyfriend who takes effort in doing something for her, she would be already happy. Don't think too much if you do it right. Do it with your heart ! I am sorry Luhan, that's the only advice I can give you. Good luck !' with that he left me alone in the kitchen.

 

AERA'S POV

What's taking him so long ?, you thought. You were getting a bit impatient. When you were about to stand up to see what's taking Luhan so long, the boss came and said you should wait a bit longer and that it wouldn't take so long.You obeyed and sat down again, even though you were exploding inside out of curiosity. Let's just wait, he has a reason why it's taking for him so long.

Suddenly the lights went off. Some guests including you were a bit shocked and surprised. You looked around  nervously and excited.

 

'Love is feeling, the moment I saw you - Love is feeling. 

as if time had stopped, I was in love with you and i wanted you'

 

That angelic voice, you immediately recognised it. You turned your head and looked in the direction of the kitchen. It was Luhan holding a candle who sang to you. Everyone payed attention to him. Some were clapping. He walked towards you and stood in front of you. You looked at him with wide eyes.

 

'The person who makes me breathe, there's only one person who is deeply engraved in my heart

The person who lives in my eyes, there's only one person who I've hidden in my heart

You, the one person

I love you'

He pointed at you and smiled. Your heart stopped for a moment, you didn't expect this. Those beautiful eyes melted you inside.

'My unforgettable love, my happy love - Love is feeling'

Luhan placed a plate on your table. There were little chocolate chip & strawberry flavoured ice cream scoops framing a heart shaped waffle with whipped cream written on ' I <3 U'. You were so touched by his actions.

'Please forgive me...baby' You laughed a bit when he emphasized the word 'baby'. You ran into his arms 'I forgive you, baby'. You guys laughed. This time, you pulled him into a long, passionate kiss. He kissed you back and cupped your cheeks. The other guests were clapping and some were even whistling that made you two break into a laugh.

 

 

 

Hey guys it's LuluLay again ! =) so how was this chappie ? hahaha i hope i didn't ruin the supposed to be romantic atmosphere lol

didn't really know how to write fluff hahaha and yes, LURA/AEHAN KISSED TWICE IN THIS CHAPPIE HAHAHA

They were suffering so much in the last chapters, so here some sweet moments :3

please, please, JEBAL; PLEASE leave a comment ! no matter if it's something negative, i take it all !

and yes the song luhan sang is 'Love is...' from  THE HEIRS OST ! WHO'S WATCHING IT ? I AM IN LOOOOOVE WITH THIS DRAMA !!! *-*

GUUUUUUUYS HAVE YOU SEEN EXO'S MAMA  PERFORMANCE YESTERDAY ?!?! ERRMAGERRD OUR LULU SO DAEBAK *-* <3 and THEY USED GERMAN SO AWESOME HAHA (i live in germany so yeah XD) and damn YOON SOHEE WAS SOOO DAMN GORGEOUS *-*

Hope you guys have a happy saturday / funday sunday :D