He transfered!!

It Started With An ice Cream

"KYAAAA You're not kidding me right?!! The babyfaced Lulu talked to you? Wait wait. Why is my reaction like this? He's in my class anyway. I talk to him too." Kimae said, you scoffed and rolled your eyes at her.

"Will you shut it up?!! This is the 2142353th time you told me. Urgh." You snapped. Kimae stuck her tongue out at me.

"Yah. Whatever. Go to sleep. Good night Kimae. See you in a few hours time." You walked her to the door and she walked out. She hug you a good night hug and you plumped onto your bed.

You covered yourself with the pink polka dotted blanket and extra blanket as the temperature of the air-con is 17 degrees. Before you fell asleep, you recalled about how Luhan taught you.

*He should be a teacher. I wonder if he ever thought about that.* you thought. With that thought, you finally let the thought floated above your head as you went into another dreamless night.

The next morning, you woke up earlier that Kimae. *Wow that's something new.* You thought. Shaking that thought off, you went for a shower. By the time your done showering and exit the bathroom, Kimae already had everything prepared and was waiting for you. You rolled your eyes. Kimae said, "Morning Aera." 

"Morning unnie." You said and you slipped your feet into your Converse shoes. You walked out of the house and waited for Kimae to exit. Then both of you went to school together.

Kimae and you then went separate ways to your respective classes. The moment I got into class, I went to my desk and started to read a book called 'Fasting Feasting Anita Desai ' which you borrow from your school library to read.

Mrs Brown entered the class without you knowing and said, "Good morning class! You have a new student today! He transferred from class B. He's Luhan. Luhan, would you like to introduce yourself?"

You was startled as you hear his name. *WHAT?!! OH POOR KIMAE.* Your first thought came into your mind. Luhan stood up and stand infront of the class, "Annyeonghaseyo! Luhan imnida! Hope to have guidance from you!" Luhan's bright smile widen and his twinkly eyes shone.

Your eyes widen and you straightened your back as his eyes shone. The fan girls in your class is getting annoying and you scoffed. 

"Alright Luhan, since there is no one sitting beside Aera... Luhan would you like to sit there?" Luhan looks lost, he looks around the room and spotted you. He walks towards you and asked, "You're Aera, right?" you nodded your head. The girls whispered and snarled at you but you seem to not give a damn about it. 

"Oh that's great. Hi again!" you smiled at him and continued reading your books. You felt your cheeks redden up. *Great. I don't think this would help in helping me to concentrate in class.* You thought.

The classes has always been boring and you never like any lessons except Ms Lee's lesson. English. Always giving us videos. Luhan did talk to you. However, despite him talking to you, you preferred sitting alone because of the awkwardness you and him have. 

You told Kimae about it during break time and she was like slapping your arm and cursing you. You told her about preferring to sit alone and she thought that you are stupid and being ridiculous.

Every girl's wish in the school is to have him in the same class and be seated beside him. Despite other girls dream, your dream is to talk to him happily. Break time was over and you went back to class with Luhan sitting at the table. *Don't he have friends to go with during break?*

"Hey. You're done eating?" he nodded your head.

"Oh that's fast. With whom?" You asked. He scratched his non itchy head and replied, "Kris, Tao, Lay, Xiumin, Chen. Yeap." You nodded your head repeatedly. You took out your book and started reading since you do not have anything nice to say with Luhan.

The class was in a chaos until Yoseob(as usual) shouted that the teacher's here. It was Math. *Urgh maths.* You are not listening in class but Luhan looks like he is. When teacher asked the class to do textbook page 35, your face blanked out and you stared at the questions without doing it. 

"Hey. Need help?" you looked up to him.

"Yeah." you replied. He swiped his fringe and said, "Which?" 

"Everything. I didn't listen in class." 

"Oh wow. Okay i'll teach you." *He should really be a teacher because I really get what he is trying to say.* He taught you each questions without fail and you understood completely. You are spinning your pen with your fingers but it flew off and drop in between his table and mine.

"Oops I'll get that." Luhan said while pushing out his chair to stand. He picked my pen up and said, "Here." He smiled.

"Gomawo." you replied and smiled. *I TOUCHED HIS HAND. HIS SMOOTH BABY SKIN. Can't stop hyperventilating.* The girls in the class, again, are whispering. You can here them what they were saying. But you don't give a damn.

"Yeah just don't care about them. Urgh fan girls. Annoying aren't they?" Luhan said. I nodded in reply," Yeah i know. I don't give a damn. Haha." *WE'RE CHATTING!!!* you thought. You shook it off and went back to do your Maths practice on the textbook. *Damn I wanna sleep*

__________________________________________________________________________

"KYAAAAA I TOUCHED HIS HAND!!" You told everything to Kimae and she rolled her eyes at you.

"WILL. YOU. STOP IT. urgh." Kimae said. You giggled, "Now you get how I feel. Free for ice cream?" Kimae nodded her head. Kimae and you head off to the ice cream heaven where you caught Luhan's eye contact. *Ahh that day.* you thought as you recalled.

You bought the same ice cream you had that day and ate the ice cream with your silliness. Just hoping that Luhan will pop out and clean your lips for you. But you know that's totally a no. *So dream on Aera.* You thought and sighed. You continue eating. *At least he's in my class. And I touched his hand.*

 

ANNYEONG! THANK YOU FOR THE FELLOW SUBBIES AND COMMENT i HAVE SO FAR!! :D I'm really happy! :D 

Thank you NataTheLie and ​Lyric4 for subbing! Lots of love! :D

SORRY FOR THE SHORT UPDATE. I'M SO SORRY!

ain't updating for at least 3 days due to my school work and studying. >< Please excuse me. Thank you!