will they?

It Started With An ice Cream

Did I mention that Aera's birthday is coming? No? Never mind. You'll see. 

comments reply

issathewhite: Here's your story :) Enjoy!! 

 

 

It's my birthday in a week time. Today's just the beginning of the mission. And nothing happened so far. 

You planned the night before to wear the exact same clothes and hair style you had when you went for a movie with Luhan. You planned to buy a chocolate ice cream since Luhan knew that you ate on that special day. You wanted to tell him about how the met for the very first time. How they met on a detention and how he teaches you biology. 

You went home and prepare while Kimae took her own sweet time eating her lunch. You went to your room and took out that same sweet maroon and pastel pink dress and took a quick bath. Once your done, you slowly put on the dress, not wanting the dress to tear. 

You took out your hair curler from the cabinet and wait for the curler to be hot. You held on the the curler and hile waiting, wild thoughts appeared.

You wish. 

You just wish all these hadn't happen. 

You wish that it was all just a dream. Then when you wake up, Luhan's there kissing your lips. Almost so real, imaginating him by your side twenty-four seven actually makes you feel better. But it's just imagination, right? 

A sudden clang and a sudden hot metal touches your skin and that's when all the thoughts were vanished. The curler is hot enough. You picked it up from the floor, started you curl your hair slowly, remembering that moment when Luhan saw you with this drop dead gorgeous you. But of course, you continued to curl your hair without a problem.

You thought about how amazed he look and how he said, "Wow. You're gorgeous. Drop dead gorgeous." Luhan's eyes were twinkling with amusement and desire. You scoffed, remembering that you should look forward, try your very best to bring those memories back. 

Your curled hair was leaning against your shoulders and you applied some make up. Trying to be precise, you focused on the make up and trying to you remember how you looked like.

You find your exact same purse you have that day, with some cash to go with it, just in case Luhan's hungry. 

You went out of your room and took out the pastel pink heels that you wore the other day. With that satisfaction you have, you could leave the house with Kimae right now.

While nearing the hospital, you bought the chocolate ice then looked almost the same.

You went to the hospital with Kimae today and to only see that Luhan wasn't there. In fact, he was having some fresh air in the hospital park with a nurse.

You and Kimae went to the park and thanked the nurse for accompanying him

"Thank you Nurse. I'll take over." You said, half-heartedly. You sat on the park bench with Kimae and with Luhan's wheelchair beside you.

"Hi Luhan." Just when you thought about bringing things to show Luhan, you realized that there wasn't anything that Luhan gave you. Or any letter or something. You didn't remember anything. He only left you memories of kisses, security, the movies, the jealousy. Everything that isn't a hard copy. Like something can't be seen but can be told. 

Luhan smiled at you, "Wow. You're gorgeous. Drop dead gorgeous. And you came..." He said it again, with the same eyes that you could decipher. Those eyes that filled with amusement and desire.

"Yeah I came. Thank you. To be precise, what i'm wearing today is the first date we have, to the movies. We went to watch a horror movie called.... ummm called.. I don't know, i forgot. So yeah. It's what I wore that day." You smile whole-heartedly at him, remembering how you thank him and how he said that you're gorgeous to you. That. Is something that couldn't be changed.

You held your hand up with the chocolate ice cream, you smiled blankly at him, ready to tell him the story. 

"Here. Here is the chocolate ice cream I ate at the day we first communicated. I uh.. you see... Kimae and I were having ice cream at the icecream heaven near our school then I was eating like a..... like a cat. You know, with ice cream all over my lips, like this." You tried to make your lips to be filled with ice cream and then showed Luhan how you looked like the other day, "Like this. Then you entered the icecream heaven and saw me with this kind of lips. Then do you know what you did? It was probably one of those times that I trasure the most. You did this," Then you took Luhan's hand and pointed out a finger to his lips.

"I then cleaned my own lips with a tissue." You continued.

"That's cute.. Haha. I couldn't believe I did that." Luhan chuckled. 

"Well you did. Haha. I think it's enough for today. Tomorrow i'll come again okay?" You smiled at Luhan.

"Oh wait Luhan, are you hungry?" You asked Luhan. He nodded his head vigorously. You smiled, "Okay. Ramen for you? I'll bring you back to yur oom first." Luhan nodded his head.

You sent Luhan to his room then you ran off to buy Ramen with Kimae. You thought that maybe non-spicy food would be best for him. You went home and cook some porridge then brought along some fruits to be served as desert. Cooking wasn't your forté, but maybe cooking porridge and choosing fruits are you forté. 

You threw some spring onion into the boiling water with rice in it and put a little of pepper to spice up a little. You knew the limits to spices for Luhan. But just a pinch of pepper is good enough to bring taste to the porridge. Once you are done with the porridge, you took out a metal bowl and pour the porridge in. You place the lid over the top and feeling the heat, you went to take a quick shower, that mean no washing of hair.

Once done, you took out a plastic bag and carefully placed the tin into the bag. You picked up some fruits from your fridge and place it into the bag.

You were going off already but you realised that Kimae's sleeping. Not wanting to call her up, you wrote a note that says 'thank you for accompanying me just now. have a rest, okay? :)' 

With that, you walked out of your house and to the bus stop, hoping that the bus would come fast. 

You entered Luhan's room only to see Luhan sleeping. You smiled at the sweetness of his angelic face and decided that it's best for him to rest, rather than to wake him up. You placed the food on the bed counter and you went near Luhan and stole a kiss. 

Just about to leave, you felt a hand wrap around your arm. 

"Aera? Do you really think my memories would come back?" You turned to see Luhan's eyes filled with sorrow and sadness, lust and despair. 

"Yes. I would try whatever it takes to do so. Don't worry. Have your porridge. Ramen wouldn't be good for your condition right now." You smiled at him.

Do I really think his memories would come back?

 

Hello! Chapter 29 is up! :D How is it? Thank you for the lovely comments! Keep the comments coming okay?! :D 

I guess this is the longest chapter I wrote :) 

Subcribe, comment. upvote??nah.. 

updated by _KissMe

Edited by LuluLay

 

Bye!