Secured and Protected

It Started With An ice Cream

Happy enough that Aera forgave me. But deep down I know she isn't convinced. I know that sincerity don't come with just words, actions are needed as well. I'm going to show her how much I love her. And my plan is, to give Hara her karma. 

¤

AERA's POV (you)

I really hope this would be the last time i'm ignoring Luhan and crying as well. You are at home and didn't dared to text Luhan. You don't feel convinced. Like he's no longer there.. You were hoping that he would prove to you his sincerity. You didn't have the appetite to eat dinner. So you might as well head to bed earlier than usual. 

The next morning when you woke up, Luhan was at your house door waiting for you. What is he doing here so early in the morning? You knocked at the window, hoping he would hear it. He looked up at you, smiled and waved hello. You smiled back and waved back. Then you went for a quick bath. By the time you finished bathing, Kimae was at the living room. 

"You had a tiff with Luhan huh? He's waiting for you outisde. You done? We're getting late." Kimae said. She sneezed twice. You find something fishy about her. She isn't herself today. I raised my eyebrow and nodded your head.

"What's up? So dull today." you questioned, placing my hands on her shoulder for support while I wear my school shoe. 

"Nothing much, don't feel so well today." She raised. you raised your eyebrow, stood up straight after you finish wearing your shoe, then touch her forehead. It isn't hot at all. Probably she's having a cold, she's been sneezing the past 10 minutes. You went to get some pills for flu and a glass of water.

"Hey hurry up!" Kimae said, while peeping her head looking at what you was doing. 

"Not till you take this. You're having a cold." You said. 

"Pfftt. Come on it's not that serious." She said. I passed her the tablet and a glass of warm water, "oh so you want to get sick don't you?" Kimae went silent. She had nothing to say. She eventually ate the medicine that you gave her, then both you and Kimae went out of the house. 

Luhan greeted you and Kimae with a smile that warmed your heart in a flash. You smiled back. Yes, he said sorry to you, but the atmosphere was awkward. Luhan and you didn't start any conversation. You knew long ago that this would happen. 

Yes, it did happen. But it didn't last for long, until Kimae went to class. Probably Luhan wanted to be alone with you before you and Luhan talks. 

"So... you alright?" Luhan asked with his worried eyes fixated on you. You looked up at him and replied with a nod of your head and a "Yeah." Luhan nodded his head slowly in reply to you, like he is trying to say, 'right.. probably your not okay' 

Damn.. come on why are we not talking... Thinking about this make your nose blocked, tear welling up in your eyes. Just not the right time when Luhan caught your crying eyes.

"Aera? Really, are you alright?" Luhan asked. You did not respond to his question. Out of nowhere, you ran out of the classroom, unfortunately, your teacher came aleady. You were hoping that Luhan wouldn't follow you, hoping that your teacher would grab him and put him back to his seat. Unfortunately, your teacher didn't. 

He didn't have the hands to stop Luhan. Both of his hands were occupied. You ran to the ladies and literally cry your eyes out. You slowly slide down the wall, drowning your face into your hands. Until you felt someone hugging you. You look up to see Luhan hugging you.

"Hey hey Aera don't cry. Why are you crying?" Luhan cupped your face with his big hands, using his thumb to get rid of your tears.

"I — I — I, Luhan, i'm sorry i just don't feel the same anymore." You said, sobbing.

"Oh my gosh Aera, you should not be the one saying sorry, I should. Aera,  i'm sorry if I ever gave you the feeling that I don't love you anymore. Aera, don't cry please.. My dear, I really regretted the other day.. I know you have accepted my apology but Aera, just give me a little time to prove to you that i am a guy of actions not words. I'm going to make Hara regret what she did to you. Do you hear me?" Luhan kisses your forehead and you nodded your head. You continued crying from Luhan's words.

"But i'm scared, Luhan. I'm scared that what if Hara does it to me again, you won't be there for me." You wondered, so you asked, sobbing away thinking that it might just happen.

"No no no it would not happen, trust me. I swear by thy' inconstant moon. And Juliet will go, ' swear not ' and I go ' so what shall i swear by? ' and Juliet says that ' do not swear at all.' Because Juliet trust Romeo with all her heart. And baby, trust me. It won't leave you alone like I did before, alight?" You chuckled at the shakespearen language he uses. You nodded your head and sniffed. You smiled at him.

"Don't cry anymore, alright baby? I love you.. And remember that. Remember that day you broke Hara's finger? I should have broke her hand eh? Haha" you chuckled and Luhan kisses you on your lips. You held on that moment so much. You wanted that so much. You wanted Luhan to make you feel like you are the one, make you feel secure and protected in his arms. And you had that now. 

 

A/N

Oh finally. Finally my finals are over. I did good, i guess.

And you know what that means? More updates!!! 

Sorry guys for not updating often. I would try to update as much as I can in a day to repent to you hehe. 

Sorry for the long wait but I hope you do not give up on this story and ignore about it! 

Thank you!

Please comment about this chapter and oh! if you happen to read this chapter only, make sure you go to the foreward and click subcribe.

It would do a very big help for me. 

Thank you! :D