might.. and won't

It Started With An ice Cream

AERA'S POV Y

ou woke up and realised that it's already morning. . It was already 10am, you're too late for school ! You should change your clothes and drive to school as fast as possible, but you were too lazy. You noticed a bowl of porridge, tea and a note on your table and dragged yourself to the chair.

Hey Aera! Feeling better? I didn't want to disturb you when I saw you sleeping peacefully. Just stay at home, I'll tell your teacher ;) please microwave the porridge before eating (it was from yesterday) it! Kimae.

Aiiish this girl really, she should have drag me to school. You were also touched. She's really caring. Silently eating the cold porridge, you thought of making porridge for Luhan. You were too hungry to go down and microwave it, since you skipped dinner yesterday.

Thinking of Luhan makes you sad. This time you really want to take care of him as much as possible. After brushing your teeth and taking a shower, you decided to cook for luhan and visit him later. You were peacefully cooking by yourself when suddenly the bell rang. You opened the door and instantly closed it again. But the person was fast enough to stop the door with ine leg.

"Daehyun what are you doing here" yes, it was daehyun. You became moody and cold.

"Aera, I just wanted to visit you. Please aera let me in." You stood there but decided to close the door in the end. What the is he doing here?! Didn't he cause enough trouble? After several minutes you heard a knock at the door, but ignored it.

You went on with your cooking, and Daehyun still kept knocking at the door. It made you aggressive and annoyed. You opened the door and nearly yelled. But of course, you didn't.

"Whaaat? What do you want huh? Tell me Daehyun! Didn't you cause enough trouble? What will you do next? Kill me? Seriously Daehyun why don't you get it, JUST OFF"

"Aera...plea... I just wanted to ',

"go, don't let me repeat this again" you cut him off calmly. Daehyun looked at you for a few seconds. Yes, he looked hurt and you kind of felt bad. Because it reminded you of how hurt and disappointed luhan looked...

Silently, Daehyun placed a bag next to her and left without a word. He drove off and you picked up the bag and went inside. Meanwhile the porridge you cooked was burned. You threw it away. Nothing is going right. The day was depressing for you.

Suddenly your cellphone rang. Who the hell tries to annoy me now. You weren't in the mood to talk to someone so you ignored it. but what if it's an important call? You picked up your phone in time before the other person was about to hang up.

"Yobeoseyo?"

"Annyeonghaseyo miss, here is Doctor Chang. We want to inform you that Luhan just woke up from his coma. So you should visit him now if possible?" 

You couldn't believe your ears! "I...I yes yes I'm coming bye!" Being in a rush, you changed your clothes as fast as you could, you couldn't wait to see your boyfriend. You were indeed happy. Still not knowing what in the bag is, you just took it with you. Arrived at the hospital, you sprinted to luhan's room and practically stormed in.

"LUHAAAAAN OMG I MISS YOU SO SO MUCH' you forced youserlf not to throw yourself on him, since he's still weak. He just smiled and looked at Daehyun's bag.

"What's in there ? Did you bring me food ? Awesome!" You thought he know you. Then you jumped so happily.

"No it's ehh...it's..." you looked into the bag and saw a box with kimbap and a box with porridge. You were surprised that Daehyun made this for you. There was also a note 'I am sorry'.

"Hey can you give me the food now. Or didn't you cook anything for me" you hesitated but gave Luhan the food, even if it's not yours but Daehyun's. You couldn't let that luhan know.

"Does it...taste good Luhan?",

"ah are you my friend? And how do you know my name?" he questions and you wnt blank, speechless.

But you managed to "what?" him.

"You're my friend, right. And what was your question again? I am sorry I am very forgetful" Luhan said while he munched on the food. You practically missed his happy and cheery personality. Your heart broke, but you fought to not cry.

"I...I am not just any friend...I am your girlfriend Luhan..." You didn't say anything more it was like your throat has been tight up. The words caught up in your throat. The tears stuck behind your eyes, like there's no tears left for you to waste. Then only now that you remembered what the doctor said, "...so there are something that he might remember and some won't." 

Those words kept repeating in your head.

something he might

some won't 

something he might

some won't

might

won't

might... and won't 

"Miss? I— I'm your boyfriend?" Luhan spoke. You just looked up at him speechless with tears rolling down uncontrollably.

But why, why is it you out of everything!?!? 

 

HELLO! 2 updates today! And looks like Luhan lost his memory! Poor thing!

Sorry to all Luhan shippers :( 

I'm a Luhan biased too and my heart can't. I can't even. Oh forget it. 

Updated by LuluLay

Edited by _KissMe

BONUS!

DID HE RUINED YOUR BIAS LIST?!