BabyFaced Luhan.

It Started With An ice Cream

 

HAI! Up with chapter 4 today :) Pink colour today haha.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

"Kimae.... Guess what he did today for me?" You went back home after school. 

"Who what when i don't care." Kimae looked at me and rolled her blue eyes. She's looking really pale, bed ridden for 3 days. That's sad. 

"Come on. I sure you do care. Huh huh huh huh!!" you said with puppy eyes. She looked at me, "Fine! What is it??" She finally surrendered.

"Well Luhan got the umbrella for me!! And he didn't cover himself from the rain. I was over the moon!!" You told Kimae.

"Well that didn't had me happy for you." Kimae said. You gave her the '-.-' look and said, "Whatever." 

You went to your room and did your homework. You had Chemistry and Spanish homework and you got to complete it by tomorrow or else you will have to serve another detention. Whilst doing homework, that unknown number appeared on your phone. It says, 'Done your chemistry homework? Can you do it?'

You typed, 'Yep and yes. Seriously if you're not going to tell me who you are, i don't see why I have to reply your texts.' Trying to be stern a little, but kinda failed. Not long, you received the same unknown number.

It says, 'Fine. This ain't getting nowhere. Meet me at the rooftop garden in our school at 1:30 PM.Then you'll know who am I. Ciao. See you Aera.'

*HE EVEN KNOWS MY NAME!! What the hell?*You chose not to reply the text and you got back to your last Spanish homework. 

"AERA! Come out of your room for dinner!" Mrs Shin said. You capped your pen, stood up, off the desk light and the fan in your room then proceed to the dining area. Mrs Shin cooked ddukbokkie and bibimbap for dinner.

*Hmmm smells good!* You pulled out the chair and it produce a loud dragging sound that made your ear hurt. You sat on the chair, "Everyone eat!" You said. The household's daily routine is to greet each other before eating. 

You ate your food. "Hmm. Yums. Thanks Mrs Shin!" 

"Your welcome. Kimae! Take your medicine." Mrs Shin ordered Kimae to take her medicines. Kimae nodded her head and took the plastic containing tablets and water from the kitchen.

She went to the dining area and took out the tablet from the casing then popped it into , followed by the rest of the tablet. *Oh dear I wish Kimae's gonna get better..* you thought. You went back to your room and went back to Spanish homework.

"Oh no can I not do Spanish. Stupid. I hate Spanish. It's been an hour and only 5 questions are done. 5 down. 20 more to go." You groaned whilst finishing half way. You fill youself with determination while bathing and did those 15 questions in less than 45 mins. You capped your pen, packed your bag for tomorrow's lesson and blow-dried your hair. 

You plumped onto your bed facing your desk, going to sleep but you stared at your phone wondering who that anonymous would be. You didn't realised anything as you were deep in thoughts. Not a single thing noticed. Kimae shook your body, "Earth to Aera?!!" Kimae shouted.

"YAH!" You moved your body violently to the left, almost hitting Kimae in the face with your arm. You adjusted your position and said, "Yah. Not even a sorry?" 

"Hey it isn't my fault. You were deep in thoughts and I called you 5 times still not respond. Penny for your thoughts?" Kimae said. For a second, you kinda felt sorry because you blamed her. But nah, never.

"Oh I was? Right I was.. There's this unknown number kept on texting me. How he got my number? How did he know that I had Chemisty homework? And who is he? He told me to meet him at our school rooftop garden tomorrow at 1:30PM. I'm so gonna meet him. Wait a second, why are you here? Aren't you suppose to go back to your bed and sleep?" You demanded an answer from her.

"What? Why can't I walk? Would the person be Luhan? He's in your class you know." Kimae said.

"Fine. Maybe. But if it's him, how on Earth he got my number?" you said. Kimae shrugged and went back to her room, "Good night Aera." She switched off your room lights and you went off the sleep.

You woke up the next morning and went to school as usual with your breakfast in hand. You walked to school. Nothing unusual or new happened. Absolutely nothing. 

Classes were boring as usual and yeap, you slept in class. Luhan have to wake you up everything when the teacher looks at you or come closer to your row. How sweet! Or maybe not. He slept as well, which obviously landed us both in trouble. We got punished by standing outside the class whilst listening to the teacher. *oh well*

"Erm sorry." Luhan said with his sparkling baby eyes. You looked at him. 

"Aniyo.. It's not your fault. Sorry too haha." Luhan shooked his heads. We got caught by Mr Lee for talking and he had to separate you and him further apart to prevent anymore talking.

Lesson and recess what boring. You waited for school dismissal eagerly. *1 o'clock right now. 30 more mins.* School ended at 1:20. You took a long walk to the roof top and sat there with your phone's accompany. You played Candy Crush, with sounds of 'Divine!' 'Sweet!' filled the atmosphere. Whilst playing, a hand tapped your back. You stopped playing and turned back to look who the anonymous. Baby faced Luhan. 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

OKAY IM DONE WITH IT. Stay Tune! Thank you!

Help me with this poll? :)