It's gonna be alright..

It Started With An ice Cream

LUHAN'S POV 

I'm really dead. Pure dead. I don't know how am I going to give Hara her karma. I don't know how to protect her. But no matter what, I will think of a solution. I will protect her, whether it is concerning life or death.

 

AERA'S POV

Today, you thought Luhan was acting weird. You don't know what's wrong with him but you sensed that he is feeling troubled with something. You asked him what's wrong but the answer he gave you was a 'i'm okay.' You were getting a little worried with how Luhan's weirdness right now.

While you are still in the mood to diss off Hara, something expected happen. Of course, after what you done to Hara yesterday, she would want to get her revenge on you. Hara went to find her boyfriend and her back-up friends. They showed up in front of you and Luhan while we were on the way to class. 

"Hey, you two!" Zenn, Hara's American boyfriend, shouted. You and Luhan tried ignoring them and tried walking away but could not get away from them. Hara stopped you from walking any further. Zenn stopped Luhan.

"What. Do. You. Want?" Luhan said sternly. He is effing angry. You swore you have never seen him so angry before. You were shocked.

"Hey Luhan chill." You comforted him but he held your hand tight. 

" off, will you?" You told the gang. 

"oh puh-leez. After what you did to me yesterday? How about a no?" Hara scoffed. You rolled you eyes. Pathetic . All you want is attention. 

"Hah, I'm talking to you in a very nice tone. Hara please, will you get lost?" Luhan said before I could do anything else.

"No. Please don't try to stand up for your girlfriend. She ain't fit to be with you." Zenn said. The words shot through your heart, you felt offended. You looked up into Luhan eye's. He looked at you, looking as if they should be ignored for the rest of their life.

"I said. . Off. Really, if you want to get some attention you should just get into the headlines for the news. Isn't that what you want? Please. I you still have the ing attitude to talk to me like that, I strongly agree that you shouldn't gain respect from anyone." Luhan said, "Oh and I don't have the ing time to deal with you. You might as well search someone you actually care about how handsome or charismatic you look. And possibly people who could hold up your crap. You don't deserve to get mercy from me if you see me or even make fun of Aera in the future. Now off and go report to the reporters that I, Luhan, had just gotten the best of you." You looked at Luhan, you were smirking at the corner of your lips. That's just hot. 

"But I see that you are practically wasting your time dealing with us yeah? I would love to report to the reporters. Maybe I would be adding some other news for them. Like oh, a fabricated story of how you cheated Aera with a ing old hag......." Zenn said. 

"OH MY GOD JUST GOT REAL. Did you hear that Aera?! He just admitted that they are a waste of time. Look, it came out from their mouth. Tsk. Now go away. Or else I swear that I'll break your finger." Luhan laughed and so did you. Zenn smirked as he held up his finger.

But little did you know about his intention. And you didn't remember that there's a kungfu player in your school. Then you realized that it's Zenn who is the player. But then, it was too late to stop Luhan. 

"No no no Luhan don't!!!!" You scream trying to wake the up off Luhan. But too bad Zenn grabbed his arm in the swift move and broke it. It wasn't good at all. It wasn't. It was his writing hand. The hand that he uses to play his guitar. He was writhing in pain, grabbing his arm just to get hold of himself.

"No Luhan WHAT THE GO AWAY!! I HATE YOU HARA. I ING HATE YOU." Tears threatened to fall while you shouted at the gang who looked and laughed. All of them walked away laughing, feeling satisfied.

"No no no no." You cried, you were searching for help but no one seems to care. They just looked, then walked away. But then a guy came, a guy that you don't recognize him at all.

"Hyung! Hey you alright?! Come on let's go to the sick bay. Come on stand up." that guy instructed. You helped him up.

"You are going to be alright! You are going to be alright." You kept on repeating that to Luhan, everything's going to be alright. This is all my fault, I should have stopped him early. 

 

A/N

Okay chapter 19 up! 

Writer's block and i do not know how to continue. Probably need to wait a few hours or so for the next update? Or maybe a day...  = \

So how's the story so far? Please subscribe, comment and.... upvote? nah.. 

Byebye! 

BONUS! CLICK! credits to the rightful owner :)