Change of Mind

It Started With An ice Cream

 ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~

You plopped down on your bed. You took out the necklace that Luhan gave you and held it in your hands. It's pretty.. You smiled widely and laughed a little while recalling how he wore the necklace over you. This was the first time a guy loved you dearly and gave you something so sincere.

You went to sleep with you necklace in you hands and woke up the next morning. Which is a school day. You looked out the window and it was morning. The necklace as still on your hands Just that it was colder and was snowing. You were shivering even though you had blanket over you.

Speaking of blanket, you don't remember yourself wearing blanket over you. You only remembered being very tired and went to sleep with the necklace in your hands. Kimae had to wake you up because you slept quite late last night. You went for a quick bath and then went downstairs for breakfast.

"Yawns. It's snowing." No excitement at all. You wasn't surprise that it was snowing. You got hand mittens and extra sweater in case you're freezing cold in school. You wore you school's blazer to school and a sweater.

The weather ws cold, but still able to handle the cold. Kimae on the other hand, love the cold and didn't wear the blazer, just the uniform.

"Are you sure you won't get cold? Bring your blazer in case." You hung the sweater over your shoulder as you speak to Kimae.

"Nah." That was all she said. You nodded your head and didn't say anything at all.

Kimae and you went to our respective classes and when you reached your class, you saw Luhan. You smiled widely as he looked at you and gave you his warm smile and a hand wave. All the girls glared at you but you didn't care much at all.

"Morning Aera!" Luhan said with much enthusiasm.

"Morning oppa..." you paused, "It's snowing.." You smiled. You heard girls around you whispering after you said 'oppa'. It wasn't wrong calling him oppa even though you are not close to him or a kin. Because he is a popular guy in school, and of course fan girls would call him that way.

You didn't quite understand why the girls kept on snarling at you viciously; 'tsk-ing' you whenever you turned your head back to pass something. You knew that they are jealous but can't they just accept the fact that I'm Luhan's girlfriend? GOD!

School was over and Luhan invited me for ice cream. But he had to settle some homework with Mrs Lee first, or her won't be able to go. He had to meet Mrs Lee at the teacher's office and he told you to wait for him at class. You did. You stayed in class and did your homework for the day. 

Little did you know those girls came to settle Luhan with you. Goddamn it.  You sighed. The girls were blabbering in your ear. Those words went in your ear, went out of your ear eventually. 

"Stay away from Luhan you brat." or "Luhan's our darling. You shouldn't steal him away from us." or "You're not worth being with Luhan." These little sentences that came out from them don't affect you much. They slammed your table, you didn't care. Funny that they kept on talking but you just looked at them blabbering away but went to do your homework again.

You cleared your throat, stood up and spoke, "Luhan's my boyfriend, it should be you who stay away from Luhan. You're not worth being with Luhan either so shut the up and get lost. Or else i'll break your finger. And i'm not joking with you." Being the very arrogant girl, the head of the clique showed you a finger and dared you to do so. 

You smirked and held her finger, twisted it. She yelped in pain, "I told you so. If you ever come back finding me again i'll be sure that the next time i won't jus break your finger, i'll break your neck too." At this moment, Luhan came in. 

"What's the commotion, hmm?" Luhan said. The head stuck up on him, "Luhan oppppaaaaa, she bullied me, she called me a !" You scoffed. You thought that Luhan would side you but he didn't.

"Aera! How could you call her a ?!" Luhan reaction totally shocked you.

"Oppa! She bullied me! And I didn't call her a !" You defended yourself. The girls smirked while you were defending yourself. You rolled your eyes at them. 

"Then why is she crying? Aera even though she bullied you doesn't mean you could call her a !" Luhan said. You were at the verge of crying, tears were threatening to fall.

"Oppa! I didn't do a single thing! I just merely broke her finger!" You shouted.

"And you still have the guts to say that?" Luhan said firmly, "Aera. I'm disappointed in you." Luhan looked low. Tears streaming down your face.

"Me too!"You shouted, took your bag, ran out of the classroom and smack the door close. The girls laughed a little. Luhan messaged his temples.

 ~~~

You ran home crying, shut the door closed and ran to your bedroom without replying your mother.

 ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~

OMG YES FINALLY.

umm guys... I ran out of motivation. Mind commenting for this continuation of this story? ><

How's it? 

SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT! LOTS OF LOVE.

 ~~~ ~~~

I would like to advertise my fanfic! 

Unwritten Love 

SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT! LOTS OF LOVE.

 

BYE BYE!