I'll wait

It Started With An ice Cream

Today was a Saturday. So that means a day with Kimae. You've been neglecting Kimae for the past week and you felt so bad about it. You wanted some girls out with Kimae. Thank god that Luhan's arm recovered fast. 

But of course, you had to make sure that Yixing was with Luhan 24 hours so that Luhan doesn't use his right hand and also make sure that Luhan takes his medicine on time. 

So you and Kimae went on a shopping date. Not window shopping but buying of loots from a famous shopping mall in your area. You went shopping for dresses, leather shoes and tops, chiffons shirts and all other stuffs that you might find attractive. 

You and Kimae's hand's were full with plastic bags and by the time you reached you homed, you were so tired. You went for a quick bath and tried on the loots that you bought. You and Kimae walked in a cat walk style and took selfies.

At 10:00 pm, you were dead tired. You changed into pyjamas and plopped on your bed, ready to fall asleep. It took you quite a long time to sleep as you kept on thinking about how Luhan coaxed you with shakespearen language. You laughed at it, relieved at how bonded you and Luhan are.

Speaking of Luhan, you have to check on him to make sure that he is alright.

Sent (10:04pm) : Luhannie, how are you? 

You smiled at the text you sent to Luhan. You got an instant reply from him. You opened the message as you change your position of the bed to face your study table. 

Luhannie (10:04pm): I'm fine baby. how's your day with Kimae? :) Tell me about it :D

You swore that Luhan never fails to make you smile, even with the slightest text or words can make your world go round. You gave him a brief description of your day with Luhan.

Sent (10:05pm) : That's great! :D We went to buy some clothes, shoes... stuff like that. You know, shop-aholic Kimae.. Anyway, it was great. This was the biggest shopping spree I have with her. Hehe. Oh yeah! Has Lay oppa been taking greeeeaatttt care of you? :)))

You laughed at your own text. You told yourself that if he doesn't take good care of Luhan, he's dead. Because you're gonna find him and scold him. You got a reply as soon as possible.

Luhannie (10:06pm) : Sounds fun to me, haha. Of course. He have to obey to my orders, haha. You know.. you should try the food that he cooks. It's rather awesome. He's the cooking 'mama' for exo hah. 

You laughed at the sight of 'He's the cooking 'mama' for exo' Cooking, 'mama' . really. You feel sleepy each time you have to wait for Luhan's texts. 

Sent (10:06pm) : haha let's go shopping someday, alright? :) and kind of shocking that Lay cooks. Hey Luhan? Don't feel like ruining a good time of chatting with you but i'm so so so. sleepy already. 

Luhannie (10:07pm) : Sure baby. Alright go to sleep okay? We'll talk tomorrow. Good night jagiya. I love you :* rest well alright? 

Jagiya. That's what you thought. You smiled as you expected Luhan to call you jagiya. This wasn't the first time he called you that. But each time he called you jagiya, your heart tends to skip a beat. You don't know why but all you know is that you love the way how Luhan calls you jagiya. You gave a quick reply to Luhan. 

Sent (10:07pm) : :) Thanks oppa. Good night oppa. I love you too :* you too, sweet dreams <3 

You smiled once again before setting alarm for the next morning and placing your phone on the bed table. You switch off the light in your room, tucked yourself in your bed and went into slumber without dreams.

♦♦

You woke up the next morning feeling light headed. As usual, you took a quick bath and Kimae's already down at the living room. You bite the sandwich in your mouth and put on your socks and shoe. Once your done, you munched on your sandwich and called out to Kimae whose watching drama on auntie's iPad.

You waited at the door for Kimae as she puts on her shoes. Being too engrossed in your sandwich, you forgotten to thank auntie for making the sandwich for her. Yeah, that's your daily routine. Each time auntie made a sandwich for you to munch on the way to school, you thank her for that. But sadly this day, you forgotten to thank. And you promised yourself to thank auntie for it. 

You expected a good day today. But just not your luck when Daehyun appears at your sight during break time.

"Hey umm Aera? I have something to give to you." Daehyun said behind your back. You were with Kimae and was about to enter the ladies. Kimae excused herself.

"Yeah?" You reply in confusion. You wondered what gift he has to give you that is so important that you couldn't enter the ladies just yet. It could be another rose, just one small rose. Or a chocolate. Or something else?

"Here." He said then he went away. He gave you a box with a ribbon on it. It wasn't big. It's just like a watch box. You walked into the ladies. Then Kimae questioned you like a reporter. Kimae demanded the gift to be opened by you. You rolled your eyes but decided to open it anyway as it's been an hour since Daehyun gave you that gift. 

You untie the ribbon and lift the gift box lid. You didn't think the gift would be something you thought about. Definitely not a rose, not a chocolate. Just a watch. Of course, how can you not know? It appears like a watch box, a compressible box.

Kimae looked at you and slapped your hard on your shoulders. While Kimae know what is going on, you were clueless until you looked at the watch. To your surprise, it isn't any watch. It is a branded watch; Michael Kors. You opened your mouth wide, speechless.

Your mind ran through so many things. Should you keep this watch? Or return it back to Daehyun? Because you obviously couldn't accept the fact that Daehyun have bought you an expensive watch. 

"NO! Don't give it back!" Kimae shouted, "Really? This is your glory. You got something expensive in your damn hands!!" 

"I know. I'm gonna give it back. Can't accept. Understand babe, I got a boyfriend." You scoffed. You walked off with the box in your hands. You stopped at your locker, carefully placing the watch in your locker. Before you closed your locker door, a small slip of paper slipped out of the locker.

Hi Aera.

Daehyun here. Soo... I hope you like the watch.. Don't return it back okay? I'm fine with you not wearing it but as long as you keep it with you, i'm happy. Just to let you know that you're the first person that makes my heart go round. Believe me, I have never felt this way before. Your. Your.. your the type of person who's different in my eyes. Remember that i'm still waiting, I'll wait and wait. I'll wait until you're married with someone. Even if it a million years or my next live. :)

Yours faithfully, Daehyun

 

What? Really?

 

Chapter 21 up. Writer's block, that explains why it took so long just to update a new chapter.

Sorry guys :(

Thank you for the new subbies.

Can you guys please comment... >

But it's okay. Not asking much. Haha. So I hope you enjoyed this chapter. 

Thank you!