A lil' bit of horror

It Started With An ice Cream

Saturday.

Saturday.

Saturday. 

It appears that your phone loves Saturday. It keeps repeating that it's Saturday. Gosh I know that. 

You looked at your phone. Somehow telling you that "It"s your date today!" It keep repeating. 

You weren't feeling that excited as you were when you're going out with Kimae. I don't. I don't know. I don't know why am I feeling like this. Am I suppose to feel like this? 

You looked at the time and remembered that Luhan is picking you up at 12 pm. It's 11 now. 

You got off your bed, went to the toilet to brush your teeth and bathe then have your light breakfast. Time passes so quickly that it's 11:50 at Luhan is already at your doorstep.

"oh my gosh why are you here 10 minutes earlier! I'm still not done!" To be honest, you have not started anything yet. You opened the door with your home clothes still on you, basically, looking unglamorous. DAMN. I'm so... not looking good, at all.

"Is okay. I can wait." Luhan said with his bright smile.

"Okay. Come in first." You offered him to come in your house. You went to the kitchen to get him a cup of ice water and said, "Oppa. Take a seat. Don't need to be so well mannered. Just treat this place like your house!" You said, smiling.

"Okay! Thank you." Luhan said.

"Be down in 30 minutes. Hopefully." You muttered 'hopefully' Maybe 1 hour. 

You rushed up to your room, picked out the best outfit. Oppa's looking good today. Should I wear dress? Or casual? Dress? Casual? DRESS! Yep dress. That's it.  

"Huh. Good thing I bought this last year." You pulled out the maroon and baby pink dress and wear it. 

"Good thing it still fits me." You walked to the bathroom. Then you remembered that you would curl your hair. This should take me less than 15 minutes! 

You took out the curler and switched the switch on. Then you waited for it to be hotter. Once it's hotter, you curled your hair around the curler and waited for it to be temporary fixed. 

!5 minutes wasn't quite long. You finished everything in 12 minutes. 

Final touch was to place the 2 parts leaning against your shoulders. 

Then make up.

~SKIP~

You got your purse and opened the door. Walked down the staircase looking princess-like. Luhan stood up and looked at you.

"Wow. Your gorgeous. Drop dead gorgeous." Luhan said. You smiled, "Haha thank you. Kaja. Sorry for the long wait."

"Nah it's okay."

Both you and Luhan head out at Luhan opened the car door for you. The perks of being a girl. Have a guy to serve you. LOL.

"What movie do we watch?" Luhan asked.

"Any. You choose." You looked at him smiling while he on his car's engine.

"Haha alright." 

~~~

Luhan and you looked at the movie time list and chose which time to watch. You chose the better seat and the last. 

"Horror? Really?" You said. 

"Haha why not? Your scared?" Luhan said.

"Yeah kind of." You said. Luhan did the ' :l ' face.

"Oh. sorry. Let's go choose another movie then." Luhan said. He's sad, but he don't show it.

"Is okay. We'll just watch this. Have not been watching horror movie for ages." You smiled. 

"You sure?" Luhan hold your hand tightly. You nodded your head and smiled. 

"Kaja. Let's go buy popcorns and drinks. We're gonna have a heck of fun today!" You said cheerfully. You pulled him along with you to buy popcorn and drinks. Coke would be best. 

You and Luhan waited for the movie to start and both of you went in the movie theatre then sat down at your seat. 

"Perfect view eh?" You said.

"Yep. Perfect." Luhan said.

~~~ 

The movie started. Well, the hand rest between the two seat of you and Luhan was pulled up. At least you could bury yourself in his hands during the scariest part. 

"!" You said as a ghost popped up in the screen and you burried yourself in Luhan's hands. People looked at you.

Luhan patted your head. Omg please make this fast.

~~~~

Lol sorry for the long wait again. I had camp for 3 days 2 nights.. Sorry! >< 

Well there's a poll for you. I doubt that you guys would vote for the 2 options.. But.. I'll just keeping hoping high.. 

 

Enjoy and please wait for the next chapter! Annyeong!