Music?

It Started With An ice Cream

Time passes quite fast and it's already the next day. Which is. School. You got up at 6:30 and realised you were running out of time. Great. Then you also realised that you didn't finish the pile of homework. 

 
Just pray that the teachers give me a extended deadline for me.. 
 
You went for a quick bathe, ran down the stairs and waited for Kimae to finish. Then you remembered that you had to have breakfast to take your medicine. 
 
Kimae's mother made bacon and eggs for you and Kimae. You gobbled up everything. Kimae then went down the stairs and ate her breakfast. Waited for 5 minutes then took you medicine. 
 
While going out of the house with Kimae, you remembered to bring your medicine so that you could take them after your lunch in school. 
 
"How are you feeling?" Kimae asked. 
 
"Fine. Better i guess." You smiled, "Thanks." 
 
You both went to your respective classes. Luhan was already there sitting beside you desk. Waiting for you. At least you think that he's waiting for you. 
 
You sat down beside him.
 
"Morning. Feeling better?" Luhan asked. 
 
"Morning to you too oppa. Yeah. I guess." you smiled, "Thank you." 
 
"Is my pleasure. Oh yeah. Have you completed your homework?" Luhan asked. You shook your head. 
 
"Oh. Do you want to copy mine?" Luhan offered. 
 
"Ani. I'll just pray that the teachers give me a extended deadline." You said. 
 
"Alright. You free after school?" He asked while picking up his pen on the floor. 
 
"Yeah. Why?" Curious you wanted to ask why.
 
"Meet me at the Music room. Just you. No Kimae." He smiled. 
 
"Why not?" 
 
"Well.. It's just involving you and me. Not even my band members." 
 
You nodded your head slowly. *What's so secretive?* 
 
~~~~ 
 
"Kimae, you go home first okay? I have something to do with Luhan." I said and she smirked and nodded her head.
 
*Well. I bet this have something to do with her as well.*
 
I took the lift up to the 5ft floor. Who cares if you take the lift. It's not like you're gonna get caught by the teachers. Maybe if I get caught, I'll fake a sprained ankle.
 
You got to the fifth floor safely. Walked to the music room and looked inside. Luhan was there and with a guitar...
 
You knocked the door and rotate the knob. 
 
"Yeah?" You said. 
 
"Take a seat!" Luhan smiled brightly with his awesome baby face. You smiled and greatly accept the seat that he offered to you. 
 
"This song is dedicated to you." Luhan said. You were lost for words. But he begun without telling you. 
 
(A/N. A song that you won't know. This story's Luhan made the song. LOL.)
 
The song stated the lyrics ; I love you ; Hold me tight ; never let go ; my first love 
 
Once he ended the song, he said, "This song is called 'will you be my girlfriend?' " He took the bouquet of roses. And handed them to me. You smiled and greatly accept him and the rose. 
 
"Soo.. Will you be my girlfriend?" You nodded your head and smiled. Tears of joy set free. Luhan stood up and wipe away the tears. 
 
Is this what Kimae has been hiding from me? "How do you know that I love roses?" you asked.
 
"Let's just say I have a assistant." He smirked.
 
Luhan hugged you and said, "I'll protect you. And never let you go." You nodded your head and smiled.
 
You both went out of the music room. Neither you or Luhan dared to take the first move; holding hands. Well, eventually Luhan did the first move. You flushed a little and continued walking with the bouquet of rose in your hands. 
 
You went down the staircase. Awkwardness filled the air. But Luhan started to talk.
 
"So.. Tomorrow's Saturday.. Let's go on a date?" He smiled. We were at the canteen. Girls everywhere, looking at you like they are going to kill you. You couldn't focus on what Luhan was saying.
 
"Aera? Aera...?" Luhan said..
 
"Oh oh. Sorry." You said,
 
"Are you alright?" He asked. You nodded your head, "I guess."
 
"So..." Luhan continued. 
 
"Yeah?" You asked.
 
"Free for a movie date tomorrow?" Luhan ask. You smiled, "Yeah. Of course." 
 
Don't you think it's too fast? We barely know each other's interest and stuffs...
 
 
 
 
~~~~~
 
OKAY IS IT ME OR DOES IT FEEL MORE LIKE PROPOSING A MARRIAGE? Okay whatever. Subscribe, and comment! Lots of love :)