Frozen

It Started With An ice Cream

LUHAN'S POV

That's it...I...I couldn't move. I was like frozen on the spot. I couldn't help but to stand there and watch the two. I didn't know what to do...no...I didn't have the strength. What kind of boyfriend am i to just stand there and see how my own girlfriend is hanging out with a guy right in front of my eyes?! A tear rolled down my cheeks. Aera looked out of the window because she feels someone is looking at them. And it was no other than her one and only boyfriend. Me.

AERA'S POV 

Your mind went blank. What was he doing here? Luhan looked really hurt and disappointed.

"Aera, aera. Honey, are you listening to me?" Daehyun spoke. What honey? You didn't care what Daehyun said, all you want is Luhan. 

I was about to stand up and ran out of icecream heaven but Daehyun pulled me back and our lips met. I widened my eyes in shock. He pulled me even closer to him and forced me to kiss him. I was frozen. I wanted to scream for Luhan, I wanted to push Daehyun away but he was too strong. Suddenly someone pushed us apart.

LUHAN'S POV

Are they kidding? No, IS SHE KIDDING ME?! now she even has the guts to kiss him? I couldn't bear it anymore. Adrenaline rushed through my body and I stormed into the cafe like a beast.

I could feel people watching me, shocked and scared. But I didn't care. I pulled them apart. Aera looked at me shocked. I was so angry at her. I trusted her, I trusted her and loved her with all my heart. I wanted to slap her. I wanted to yell at her. But I couldn't, because I love her.

The first reaction when I reached Aera's table is me pushing Daehyun against the table and gave him a punch. I grabbed him at his collar.

'Why do you do this to me? What the are you doing here?!' I wanted to ask. But I was too angry, I was too angry to even speak. I could feel my head boiling. I could only express my feelings through physical action. I kept on punching him, throwing him on the ground and kicking himself everywhere.

"Luhan I am sorry!!! Stop! LISTEN TO ME PLEASE. STOP I BEG YOU! Daehyun!" Aera cried. But all I did was beating Daehyun. I couldn't stop. I lost control over myself. Daehyun's face is now bleeding but I was like a machine, fighting for the love of my life. Aera pulled me back but I pushed her away.

"CAN YOU JUST ING LEAVE ME ALONE" That was I shouted. And i immediately regret that move but i didn't apologize.

'Luhan —" Aera spoke. IT I'M SO PISSED.

"NOOOO. SHUT UP I DON'T WANT TO HEAR A SINGLE WORD FROM YOU." I ran out as fast as possible. How could she still defend him? How could she still care about him? Yes, my hand hurts from all the beating, it was even bruising badly. But what hurts the most is my heart. Feeling faint, I still ran across the street while crying. Hopefully, this is just a nightmare. I will just wake up and everything will be okay. 

"LUHAAAN PLEASE PLEASE LISTEN TO MMM...AHHHHH NO LOOK OUT LUHAN." I turned around and saw a car was about to hit me. 

"LUHAAN LUHAAAAN can you here me?!!" I didn't hear a single thing that Aera said. All I kow is something ... something.... look out something..... Then i realised there's a car coming my way.

I wanted to respond but i was like frozen. I couldn't move. My legs were stuck to the ground. But the car kept on moving. And I couldn't run away from the car. But the next thing I knew, it all went blank.

 

 

HELLO! The shortest chappie in this story... sooooooo

CLIFFHANGER :p

TOO BAD TOO SAD WAIT FOR THE NEXT UPDATE!

Updated by LuluLay

Edited by _KissMe