It is nice to hear that

It Started With An ice Cream

 

The poll ended like 2 weeks ago but I didn't have the time to upate. So sorry! However, it seems like a tie between luhan and Daehyun. Maybe Daehyun is suited for this? :) not edited. Sorry!>< 
 
~•~ 
"What you're doing here? Playing Candy Crush?" Luhan asked you. You raised an eyebrow, "Maybe I should be the one asking you are you doing here?" You said, kind of a little pissed. Luhan looked surprised. 
 
"I-I just came up to do my Maths homework. W-why?" He asked. *oh* 
 
"You're not the anonymous?" you asked, scratching your non-itchy head. Luhan shooked his head slowly, "No.. I guess? What's up?" He asked. You furrowed your brows *it's not him.. Who could it be..?*
 
"Umm n-nevermind. I-I better get going." *Urgh what's wrong with me why am I stuttering? Should I even tell him?* You started walking, tucking your fringe behind your ears shyly and looking low.
 
"Err okay..? See you Aera!" Luhan shouted. 
 
LUHAN 
 
What's up with her? Why does she look so scared? She's walking so fast. I'd better walked her home. 
 
"Aera, wait up! Are you okay? You look pale." she turned her head, looked at me and all of a sudden, she missed her balance and she closed her eyes.
 
"Oh my Aera oh my gosh are you okay. Hey wake up! Don't sleep! ambulance or general office?! Quick think Luhan think! Aera! Oh gosh." This is not gonna be good. 
 
I 'piggy-backed' Aera down the stairs as she slept soundly on my shoulders. "Ahh Aera you're so light." I wondered whether she eats or not. No. Of course she does! 
 
I guess she didn't had any meal today. Or maybe she was scared out of her wits. But really, what's gone into her? 
 
I walked in a fast pace to the general office. Girls are whispering, boys are 'aww-ing'. And me? I'm just hoping that their mouth would be sewed. 
 
"She fainted at the rooftop garden Miss Kang!"  
Luhan said. 
 
"Oh my. Lay her here." Miss Kang instructed me to do. I don't get it, why does she fainted over a small little thing? Sure enough, the school's office can't seem to figure out what one into her. Useless. Send her to hospital then!
 
And of course, they sent her to the hospital. As for me, I was able to escape home for awhile and accompany her to the hospital whilst she's still unconscious. 
 
~•~
 
Hospitals. They always looked so...white. I don't get why they don't paint it purple. Or other colours. Oohh i get it. They curse others to die. Hell Luhan shut your little mind up. 
 
Aera was sent to the observing room. The doctors came out of the ward and confirmed that it was food poisoning. What..? What did she eat? 
 
I entered the ward room, looked at Aera as she was sleeping soundly. I was seated beside her as I waited for her mother to appear. Whilst looking at her sleep, I soon fell asleep with the strong temptation to sleep. 
 
The next thing I knew was when Aera's hand is on my head. 
 
 
AERA (YOU)
 
You opened your eyes slowly as the afternoon sun rays hit your eyes. The first thought on your mind was where were you, why are you doing in the hospital and why is Luahn sleeping beside me and where's mum. 
 
Luhan's sleeping soundly. You placed your head on his forhead, ruffling his hair slowly, not wanting to wake up. You felt bored so you tried to sleep.
 
But the next thing you knew is that that object below your hand moved. Luhan's awake. 
 
"Ahh Aera!! You're awake!!" He shouted. 
 
"Shhh not so loud! Why am I doing here? Right I fainted. Where's my mother?" You said.
 
"Yep. The doctor say you had food poisoning so yeah. What did you eat Aera? Oh yeah your mom. I don't know. I have been sleeping since I entered the room." 
 
"Oh. No wonder I am having a upset stomach like right now." You said. 
 
Luhan, being the caring boy, asked "You alright? Do you need me to get some water for you?" you nodded your head in reply,"Yeah. Thank you oppa." Luhan eyes beamed in disbelief. 
 
"What? Okay okay Thank you, Luhan." You emphasized his name. 
 
"No no it's okay. I'm just kinda feel shocked and elated when you actually called me oppa."
 
"You sure? Sorry!" You lowered your head. Although you ain't sorry but you acted like you do. 
 
"Aniyo!!! Don't say sorry without a reason. Just call me oppa. I'd like to hear that." Luhan smiled while pouring a glass of warm water for you. 
 
"Hehe." You said. *This is one of my best moment I have in my life so far*