Thanks book.

It Started With An ice Cream

 

AERA 
 
You were discharged after 2 days because of checking up. You plopped down on your sofa, "Ah.. Home sweet home! It's too good to be true!" Luhan sent you home and he was invited into your house by Kimae's mother. 
 
"Haha. Congrats?" Luhan said. You raised an eyebrow. 
 
"Come and have some fruits!" Kimae's mother offered. You stood up from the sofa then walked to the dining table. You pulled out the chair as well as Luhan. 
 
You grabbed a cut mango then chewed it. Juices were released from the mango and your mouth filled with mango. 
 
"Nom nom nom. So sweet. Oppa! Ahh.." You took another piece of mango then offered it to Luhan. Luhan mouth wide open for you to feed him. But too bad that you quickly retreated and placed it in your mouth. 
 
"Yah. Aish." Luhan said. 
 
"kekeke. Here you go." Luhan looked at you as you offered him, refused to eat. You tilted your head, "What? I won't take it away. Eat!" Luhan nodded his head and he moved forward to accept the mango from you. 
 
He offered you as well. This time, he didn't place it into his mouth. Your jaws were quite tired from all the smiling that you did. 
 
Your mind wandered off to whether Luhan had a girlfriend before. You woke up from your wondering when you heard a ring tone.
 
"Hello mum? At my friend's house. Yeah. Okay. Alright. See you." Luhan picked up the call and answered. 
 
"Aera, got to go. My mum wants me to buy grocerries home and yep, she's cooking dinner." Luhan said.  
 
"Mama's boy." you said, "Right. See you." You smiled on the way to the door. Luhan didn't much mind being called Mama's boy. In fact, he kinda like it when you called him mama's boy. *Weird.*
 
"Bye!" You waved good bye and Luhan bid farewell to you. You went up to your room and went to sleep. Before you went to sleep, your stomach was giving you troubles. Or was it stomach cramps. 
 
*I can't differentiate. Great. Just great.* 
 
 
Sent(1:05pm): Kimae!!!! I miss you!! Can you come home? And also to give me my homework??
 
Awesomeliciousgirl: Right. You're discharge. I was about to walk to the bus stop which brings me to the hospital. Be there in 10. :)
 
Sent(1:07pm): Haha I see what you did there.. See ya soon :)
 
You waited at your room for a while then Kimae knocked your room in exactly 10 minutes. 
 
You opened your door, "Are you a freak or what? Exactly 10 minutes." You were kind of shocked to know that Kimae came in 10. 
 
"Haha no i'm obviously not. I don't change to a vampire or a werewolves at 12 in the morning." Kimae replies. 
 
"Maybe you do. Hah and vampires don't change at 12. Only werewolves do." You said, chuckling. 
 
"Too much info my dear. Here. You're stack of homework taken by Luhan." Kimae took out the homework you had and smacked it on your chest. 
 
"Luhan? Why on earth did he have to give you? He was here to bring me home before you came. Just weird." You said, eyebrows raised. 
 
"I don't know? Ask him. Or maybe drop the subject would be better." Kimae suggested, "OH GREAT. Call Luhan to come here. I don't know how and what to do with this."  
 
"What the fudge? He went out to buy grocerries for his mother. Whatever. It's a Monday anyway. And i've got school tomorrow!!! just got real." You realised that you have school tomorrow. 
 
But then you remembered that you had another 2 days off from school, of course, with a medical certificate. *Oh yeah!* 
 
"Hah. I remembered I have 2 days off from school." You told Kimae. 
 
"Fish you." She walked out of the room and banged the door. *Haha.* you chuckled. 


Luhannie(2:30pm): Hello! How are you feeling? :)
 
Sent(2:30pm): Doing great. :) Thanks.:) Are you free right now?
 
Luhannie(2:31pm): Yep? Why?
 
Sent(2:31pm): I have to do the homework but I don't know what to do.. Do you mind coming to my house? Or maybe you could call me?
 
Luhannie(2:32pm):Oh! Right. I forgot. Be there in 10.:)
 
You placed your phone down. Don't bother to reply him. *Lazy.* You lay on your bed, "Oh gosh why did it become so cold all of a sudden?" You looked out the window. 
 
The trees are swaying side to side, back and forth. It's windy. The sky are turning grey each moment. It's going to raining. Then out of the blue, Luhan came into your mind. "Ahh. It's going to rain. Hope oppa will be safe."
 
You closed the curtains as it's getting get of scary. You on your ceiling lights, switched on the air conditioner and waited for Luhan to come. Then the bell rang. You ran down and opened the door. 
 
"Yay you're here!" You said, jumping up and down. You don't know why you're happy. Just, you felt the security with him. 
 
"Can I go in? It's cold. And i hate the cold." 
 
"Oh right! Come in! Haha." You brought him to your room and closed the doors.
 
"Here. The bunch of homework." you said while putting that stack of paper infront of me.
 
"Let's get started!" you raised an eyebrow while looking at him. He looked at you and chuckled, "So... For this biology worksheet.. All you have to do is do the first two pages. I'll tell you what you learnt today. Like now. Where's the bio notes?" He searched through the stack of papers for the bio notes. 
 
"Well.. Cells. We did the first few pages today. I've written the words for you on the blanks already. Do you understand my handwriting?" Luhan asked. You nodded. You flipped through the papers and looked at each slide. 
 
"Okay i understand. Did you do the worksheet in class?" You asked. 
 
"Yeap. Need help?" You nodded. You looked at the questions, "It looks difficult." Luhan smirked. 
 
He helped you with the rest of the homework you had and he was at the house for already 4 hours. *Well that's fast.*
 
"Gotta go. It's already 6:40. You're done with all the work right?" He asked and you nodded. You were sending him out of the house but even before you left the room, you tripped over your own books and shouted. 
 
"Gotcha! You alright?" Luhan said. You were lost for words, your tongue was tied, the words are swallowed down. You were speechless.
 
 
~•~•~
Yay! Managed to have a chapter on my phone and update! Sorry for the long wait. Mid terms are on going!>< sorry! 
 
A little LuRa scene :) 
 
Subcribe! Comment! Upvote? Nah. 
 
Ciao!