A guy and sweet.

It Started With An ice Cream

WELL THIS WOULD BE ONE INTERESTING CHAPTER BUT YET A VERY SHORT ONE. SORRY >< :)

THANK YOU LulaLay FOR SUBBING. :) I LOVE UE! 

SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT! :)

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

You and Kimae got back home and you went for a bath before going to your room finish up your homework. You're with Kimae in your room. She never let anyone to enter her room. Not even you. When she's not around, she lock her room door. You wondered about what the possibilitites might be but you shook it off eventually.
 
Kimae's is in class B. So the standards in her class aren't as high as yours. She asks for guidance from you but never once in your life asked her a question and knows how to do it. In the whole household, there's no one to help you so basically you had to count on yourself in listening in class. Especially Maths. But you know that you don't listen in class even when Luhan's in class. 
 
You and Kimae finished up your homework after the scrumptious dinner you had. You finished your homework faster than Kimae. She have Maths homework and her Mathematics aren't able to make it to a B.
 
When she couldn't do one question, she wouldn't skip the question. You don't know what's wrong with her but all you know about her is that she's a girl. And her Maths , a lot.  
 
Both you and Kimae soon turned in for the day. You on your air-con and brushed your teeth then head for the bed. Before you even lay flat on the bed, you received a text from an unknown number. It says 'Just wondering whether you can finish up your Maths or not.'
 
You replied, 'Yes i'm done. But may I know who you are?' 
 
Then you got a message soon after you sent yours. 'That's good. About my identity, you don't have to know and let's play a game of Detective. Shall we? :) -anonymous P.S. you don't need to reply.'
 
You chose not to reply. *Who could it be? And a game of Detective? How lame can this person get?* you thought. You placed your phone at the table beside your bed, switched off the bed lamp and lay flat on the bed.
 
You covered up yourself with thick blankets of your polka dotted one and you adjust your body to your comfort. You felt asleep instantly without dreams again. 
 
You woke up the next morning without having Kimae to call you up. You prepared your uniform for a bath. When you came out of your bathroom, you realised that Kimae isn't out of the room yet. You knocked at her door repeatedly to call her out but to no avail.
 
You got the room key and opened up her room. You realised that she's still sleeping. However, you find it weird that she isn't up at this timing. You smell a fish and touched her forehead. It was burning hot. 
 
You looked around her room, "Oh these are what she puts. Rubbish! Euuh." you told aunty about Kimae's condition and she told you to get to school before it's too late. You ran off her room, got your bag and exit the house. You didn't know it was raining. Or else you would have brought an umbrella with you. 
 
You had no choice but to drench in the rain. You stopped at the traffic light. *Damn it* You covered yourself with your bag. You knew that the rain will be splashing on your arms, but it isn't. Then you felt a presence beside you and saw Luhan. He is holding an umbrella for you. You placed your bag behind your back. 
 
"Don't you think that it's not cool to be under the rain? Here. Hold it." He scolded you. 
 
"A-Ani.. I didn't k-know it was r-raining. What about you?" You stuttered. 
 
"Let's walk." He walked you to the school without his the umbrella on his hands. It's in on your hands. He is getting wetter in the rain but he didn't tried to get his umbrella back. Luhan walked to class with you too. Although you're happy inside, it's kind of awkward standing beside him, not even talking. 
 
"Luhan! Thank you." You properly thanked Luhan for what he did just now. *It's sweet.*
 
"That's what I should be doing, shouldn't I?" Luhan replied with a smile on his baby face. *cute* you thought. You and babyfaced Lulu went to class with the class in chaos (as usual). First lesson was physical education.
 
You changed into your attire and went for sports lesson with your not-so-good friends. It was quite enjoyable today as everyone worked as a team to play Captain's ball.
 
The girl's team won and the boys team lost because of Yoseob. Just because he didn't jump on the chair to catch the ball that made everyone to push the blame on him. Poor Yoseob! Nothing interesting happened in physical education.
 
Nothing interesting on you. Because basically you weren't there to play. Even if you were to play, no one is going to pass the ball to you. So you sat on one corner, waiting for the lesson to end.
 
You watched babyfaced Luhan play Captain's Ball. *I didn't know he is good in sports. Oh how I wish he can sit with me right now and talk to me.* You thought.
 
Lesson was over and I went back to class for another 4 lessons before break time.