EXO hi

It Started With An ice Cream

5 more days to my birthday. I want my birthday present as having Luhan back. Nearly impossible.. I know.. But... That's all I ever ask for. You thought to yourself. Honestly, you really really really want to spend your birthday with Luhan. The old Luhan. The Luhan that remembered who you actually are. You sighed softly, didn't want anyone to notice your sadness.

Truth to be told, you weren't getting strong day by day. In fact, after this tragic accident, you completely lost all your strength. It appeared that Luhan's your source of strength. You realised that without him, you became almost lifeless, helpless. You felt the boring atmosphere in school. There was completely no one sitting beside you.

Each time you are going to school, you felt the need to have Luhan talking to you. You felt the need to feel is presence, his sandalwood scent. You sighed softly. You didn't listen in class at all, and you have a Chemistry test tomorrow. The best part, you didn't feel like studying at all. You used to have Luhan teaching you and studying together. But, you couldn't do anything on your own will without Luhan studying with you.

You sighed again. third time i sighed . It's time you should listen and stop sighing and thinking about Luhan during lessons.

But there's just one question that kept on interrupting your concentration in class. Do you really think Luhan's memories would come back? Do you?

You have no idea, to be honest. You have no idea. Throughout the rest of the day yesterday, you thought of this question. You thought of how are you going to do it. Your mind was running wild, you thought as far as possible. What if something come into your way, and all your efforts are gone? What if Hyori comes back, and claiming that I'm lying. What if Luhan meets another — no — What if all these happen. Won't my efforts be wasted? 

I'll just do whatever I can right now, then worry later on. 

It was school dismissal. Meeting at Kimae's locker became a daily routine to you and Kimae. You stood there at Kimae's locker, one leg against the locker with one leg supporting your body. You took out your phone and glanced at Luhan's contact number; Luhannie. You brushed your finger over your phone screen, missing those days when you used to text him more than ever. 

You felt a nostalgic feeling sweep across you and you opened up the messages and read them. You sighed at your phone when you realised that the last time you texted him was 4 days ago. You thought why did I text him for a day before the accident. Why? If I did, all this wouldn'y happen, Luhan wouldn't sense that I was set up  to break up with him. That Daehyun.. 

"Hey, let's go." Kimae came. You nodded your head and pushed yourself away from the locker using you leg. But something made you turn around, "Wait Kimae." 

"Aera!" Someone called you. You expected it was Daehyun, since the rule of speaking on the devil created. But to your surprise, it was the group of EXO, Luhan's fellow friends, walking towards you. Kimae looked at you, " Woah, are you a damn sidekick?" You blew out more air through your nose, giving Kimae a slight laugh.

You tilted your head as they walked towards you and Kimae. Then one spoke, "Yah. Where's our hyung? Do you know?"

"Yah Kris. Can't you speak nicely to them?" Scolded the other. You chuckled in a less coquettish way, obviously not in a flirty manner since you know you're devoted to Luhan. So his name is Kris. 

"Fine. Aera-sii? Where's Luhan?" Kris said in a mocking tone. To your horror, the guy who previously scolded Kris slapped his head upward, "respect."

"YAH. Hyung. Really. You have to do that. Aish.." Kris said. You were literally laughing, after all those days being as sad as always, you finally let out a small laugh. But then you snapped out of fantasy and back to reality. All of them were looking at you, finding answer while glancing at you body.

"I-uh. I — I — Damn, it's a long story. He — he met with a car accident," You paused, searching for their emotion. The guys' eyes were wide, big, looking shocked, looking as if they thought you were lying. You continued, "and uh.. and he lost part his memory." You were getting emotionless. The words stuck in your throat, it's something couldn't be describe. You were on the verge of crying. But no, you told yourself that you won't let them see your vulnerable side.

It took a few seconds before the boys could stop lagging and stop processing the words. And when you scrunched your face, leaving one eye open, that's when the boys shouted a "WHATTTTTT?!!!" in unison.

You played with your hands, gulping and slowly nodded your head. Trying to control the tears from falling, you in- and exhaled slowly, and blinking your eyes repeatedly. You scratched your nape, "Kimae and I were about to go to the hospital, you.... guys wanna come?" you said, and all the guys nodded their head vigorously. You let out a small chuckle because of their heads. 

"Follow me... and Kimae.." you said. The guy followed behind your back. 

On the way to the hospital in the train, the boy introduced themselves to you and you and Kimae introduced yourself to those who didn't know that Luhan had a girlfriend. You ended up using your phone when the trip to the hospital was fairly long. Yixing and Xiumin already slept while the rest was listening to music. You sighed. Hoping that the person who are sitting right now is Luhan, not Kimae.

The moment we reached the doorstep of Luhan's room, the boys barged in and "HYUNGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" or "Yah Luhan." 

But all their faces dropped when they realised that Luhan's face didn't seemed happy, but filled with confusion and weird. Xiumin sadly spoke, "Yah.. Luhan, you don't remember us?" When Luhan shook his head, "I only remember Yixing." All eyes were fixated on Yixing. Yixing was shocked, " Hyung, You r-remember me?" 

"Of course. I remember you giving me some advice for... uhmm. forrrrr.... -" 

"For Aera."

"Really?" Luhan asked, looking as if he didn't believe Yixing. Yixing nodded his head, making Luhan believe with that face of his. 

"You guys have some good chat with Luhan alright? I'll go get food for you guys." You walked out of the room with Kimae.

You plan to buy different types of food. After getting the food, you and Kimae went back to the hospital, only to meet them laughing together. You told them to have abite before chatting again. Everyone had good food, but Luhan was pouting at the food right in front of him as you bought chicken porridge for him. 

You were tired, so you went home with Kimae ealier than expected. You want to take a rest. You told the guys that you'll be going off and you let them have a good chat with Luhan.

You were homed and were dead tired. You wanted to sleep. But you remembered that you have a Chemistry test tomorrow. You dragged yourself to your desk after bath and forced yourself to study. You did. The last chapter you studied, you almost slept.

Can't do it anymore.. Not without Luhan. Sighh.. You pushed your chemistry textbook away and jumped on the bed. You slept instantly with a dreamless night.

 

 

××

Chapter 30 up! Lame title but face it hahaha :)

Thanks for the new subbies and comments :) Deeply appreciated. 

WE'RE not begging but WE would love it if you would upvote this story and COMMENT. Please just one comment is enough :) WE would appreciate so much.  Enjoy the chapter !

But of course, it's your choice. :)

Bye bye!

Updated by _KissMe