That little moment

It Started With An ice Cream

SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT. Was busy the last few days.. ><

 

AERA'S POV (YOU) 

 

When you went home, the first thing you did was to drown yourself in the bed. Partly because you were tired of everything. Another was because Luhan saw his ex-girlfriend. Which wasn't a good encounter between you and her.

It sure gave you a bad impression of her. Well it basically happened like this :

 

«FLASHBACK»

You and Luhan was laughing madly, thanks to Luhan's funny personality. You were serious one moment and the next moment you were laughing madly. Luhan spoon-fed you cheesecake which you wanted to try for a very long time. 

Just nice, his ex-girlfriend came in. She was all into her new boyfriend. She didn't quite noticed you and Luhan until she went to buy some drinks and turned to look around and saw Luhan. She tapped on her new boyfriend's back and mumbled something. And she walked to your table.

"Well isn't this our Luhan's new girlfriend? What are you guys doing here?" She said,giving the cold shoulder.

"Hello! I'm Aera! What's your name?" You asked. Trying to be a little courteous around people who might not like you and trying to make them hate you more.

"Hello yourself. You don't need to know me. Neither do you need to know me. You just have to know that imma take back your precious Luhan away from you —" 

"You ain't going to do that, Hyori. Get lost." Luhan cut her sentence. 

"Woah not so fast. Trying to speak up for your little girl? I don't think I need to hear that." she say in a y tone.

"Well i'm pretty sure that that innocent Hyori I knew wasn't any closer than you. You turned into a ." Luhan said.

"Well thanks to you? People changeeeeeeee Lulu. People changeeee. Get that right, arraseo? Good bye pretty boy." She walked off.

"Urgh. Pathetic ." You said not too loud not too soft. You took a sip of your warm latte. You placed the cup down and the drink planted white foam on your lips. Luhan cleaned that up for you.

"Don't worry. I won't let that happen to you. She's not going to take you away from me." A small smile escaped your lips.   

«ENDOFFLASHBACK»

You shook the thought off. Whatever is going to happen soon, i'm just going to shake that off and go on with my life. You on your laptop. 

Music has been your bestfriend for long. Your great 'listener' when your down. Exception for Kimae. You plugged in your earpiece to the laptop and brought it to your bedside table. 

You pushed the earpiece into your ear and played music on shuffle while you lie down on bed and take a nap. 

When you woke up, it feels like a total new day, like nothing has happened. But then your mind didn't stop you from remembering the incident that happened at Starbucks. The songs are still playing.

You slept for almost 2 hours. You went to your toilet, somewhat disheveled appearance that made you looked like you've been crying.

You don't know why did it affect you so much that your feeling so low. Probably you are scared of loosing Luhan. At one point of a time, you felt that you should have accept Daehyun rather than Luhan.

Your mind say that, but obviously your heart don't. With all these days spent with Luhan, your feelings grew towards. Although you know that it's wrong to be in a relationship when you're not sure of the feelings you have towards that person.

But..you knew from the bottom of your heart that Luhan is going to be a perfect boyfriend for you.

A vibration destroyed your train of thoughts. It's Luhan.

Oppaa"~" (6pm): Hey.. Can you go out of your house for a minute? I have something to give you..

Sent (6pm): Okay. Be down i a sec. 

You wonder what he would give you. Your second wasn't second at all. It's more like 2 minutes. You went to the toilet, adjust your hair so that it would look much better. Got a change of clothes and dressed up properly. 

You might not be those very overly dressed girls but you sure do want to look good in front of Luhan.

You got down, looked at yourself again before opening the door. 

"Hello!~" You smiled at him, "Come in!" 

"Is okay. Turn around." Luhan said and smiled. You didn't catch the last sentence.

"Huh?" You asked. He put his hands on your shoulder and turned you around such that you are not facing him. He took out the necklace from his pocket. You heard sounds of glass knocking glass. And you wondered what is it that he's so secretive about.

You felt a pair of hands go over your shoulders and felt something touched your chest. You looked down at it and realised that it was a heart shaped pendant

"I didn't buy the couple necklace because I want you to know that i'm beside you as a whole and not half." He said sweetly.

"Haha thanks." You turned around and hugged him as he kissed your forehead. 

 ♦ ~      ~      ~      ~     ~     ~     ~     ~     ~     ~      ~     ~     ~          ~     ~     ~     ~     ~    ~     ~     ~     ~     ~    ~      ~     ~     ~     

Sorry for the long wait..

Give me your thoughts? :)

BONUS

^Click!:)  ^