A Day of Fun

It Started With An ice Cream
It was good to be with Luhan. Those pair of arms engulfed in you. You missed his touch so much. So much so that even days after days of Luhan not by your side, you dream of him day by day. Then finally, all of your dreams about you and Luhan came true. You've been waiting for this moment. Every night you thought about how Luhan treats you like his wife. Every night, you smiled at the thought of it and chuckled to yourself before sleep. Truth to be told, you knew Luhan's memory hasn't come back. Yet you knew that one day, being in the company of you, Luhan would remember someday. 
 
It's been about 2 days since that ice cream thing happen. The best thing was, this reminded you of how you and Luhan met for the first time. At the ice crean Heaven. And 2 days ago, you met him at the same place. Your heart and his heart beat together as you as both of your met each other. It was surely a blissful moment to treasure. 
 
Today was your birthday. But of course, Luhan didn't know that at all. You sighed as you turned your head to the right. You just woke up. The worst thing was you felt sad without Luhan. Because you certainly didn't want to lose Luhan anymore. And the way how Luhan isn't by your side, it makes you think that nightmares are happening again and again. Just as you wanted to close your eyes and go back sleep, Luhan called you. 
 
"Aera!! I missed you. You free for the day? Let's catch some ice cream." You expected more, something like that he remembers everything. You sighed inwardly. But put on a smile as you remembered how much you want to see Luhan. 
 
"I miss you too... I'll meet you at the Ice Cream Heaven in forty minutes, okay?" You spoke. Having the thought of Luhan singing the birthday song for you, you chuckled. This thought gave you so much hope. 
 
"Okay darling. See you!" Luhan cut the call. 
 
You sat on your bed, sitting down there like a old person whose trying to regain strength. You reached out for the remote control to turn off the air-conditioner. You took out some clothes that were suitable for your outing with Luhan. In ten minutes, you found a suitable outfit. You went in to bathroom and took a good 15 minutes bath. Once your out of the bathroom, you blow dryed your hair, hoping for some puffiness of your hair. 
 
You took a good 5 minutes to blow dry your hair. You took your phone and wallet then went out of the house. You walked towards the Ice Cream Heaven, but to your surprise, the shop lights aren't switched on. Like it hasn't opened at all. The sign on the door says open. Being a brave person, you opened the door and surprisingly, the door opened. 
 
Out of nowhere, Lay was there, Xiumin was the next you saw, then Chen, then Kris followed by the others. They were singing a happy birthday song to you. You stood there dumbfounded. You were smiling a little, appreciate that your friends sang it for you. But where was Luhan? 
 
As that crowd soon disperse a little, Luhan walked to you with a cake in his hands. You smiled widely, so happy. That hope earlier was worth it. That hope wasn't ruined. That hope was all it takes to make you happy for today. And it did. Luhan and the rest continue singing the song both in Korean and English. You stood there still, didn't know what to do as they happily clapped their hands together. Once the song is over, Luhan leaned in close and gave you a peck on the lips. 
 
"Happy Birthday, jagiya. Make 3 wishes and don't tell it to us. Or else it won't come true. Then blow the candles. " Luhan smiled. His smile warmed your heart, melted your skin. His smile was genuine, full of happiness. 
 
You put your hands together and closed your eyes. Your first wish was that Luhan will soon regain his memory. Your second wish was you wish Daehyun would give up. And your third wish was you wished you and Luhan would be together, till death part both. Your eyes fluttered open and you blew the candles. Everyone clapped for you. 
 
Your eyes was half-opened as you laughed with those twinkly eyes of yours. Then Luhan bombed you with not kisses, but cake cream. Then the rest of EXO bombed you with cake cream. You couldn't stop laughing as all of them charged to you. You ran around the Ice Cream Heaven, trying to get away from the bombings from them. 
 
"Hahahahaha guys guys stop oh my god stop! Hah.. hahaha really!" You ran around like a 10 year old girl. It's been really long since you last laughed. You were glad. Glad that after the rain came the rainbow and sunshine. 
 
"Wait. The last one." Luhan said as he used his hand and scooped a big portion on cream onto his hand. Then he slowly draw out something on your face. You couldn't make it out. There wasn't any mirror to check it out. Luhan had to take his phone out to take a picture of your creamed face and him together. You looked at the photo and saw that the words that Luhan drew on your face was "I love you" with a heart shape on it. 
 
"Thank you... I love you too. But one question, how did you know it was my birthday?" You asked. 
 
"Lay. He told me. Oh yes, come here." Luhan said. Luhan held your hand and walked behind the counter, he then took out a big brown teddy bear below the counter. Your eyes went big and your heart stopped. You love it so much. Your mouth was open and your hands were opened wide as you gladly excepted the bear. 
 
"There. Do you like it?" Luhan stood beside you.
 
"I love it. It's so cute. Thank you, Luhan. I didn't expect you would do this for me.." You shed tears of joy. You were happy, so so happy. 
 
"I would be a horrible boyfriend if I didn't do anything for your birthday." Luhan pouted and sighed, "I mean, I've forgotten your birthday and the worst part is Lay had to re -" 
 
You cut Luhan's sentence by kissing him on his lips. You tipped toed and kissed him for a good 10 seconds. "Shut up this is the best thing that hasn't happen to me since you were hospitalized." You broke the kiss and said. You smiled, "It's alright, Lu. I understand.." 
 
Luhan smiled at you, "Thank you, Aera. Happy birthday." Luhan said as he took the destroyed cake in his hands and gladly announced your birthday. Luhan placed the cake on the counter, then took the knife. He guides your hand to cut the chocolate cake in front of you. You took the cake is your hands and ate it. The rest of EXO took the cake themselves and ate it happily. 
 
"Happy birthday, noona."
 
"Happy birthday, Aera. Hope you have a good day today."
 
"Happy birthday, my future sister-in-law"
 
"Sister-in-law, really?" You raised your eyebrow as Kris spoke the last sentence. 
 
"Yeeeaaaapppp." Kris smirked. 
 
••••••••••
 
The rest of EXO went off and only you and Luhan were left in the Ice Cream Heaven. It was already in the afternoon. You and the rest spent quite sometime in the shop, making fun of each other. Unfortunately, the went home earlier as expected. 
 
Luhan sat in front of you as you ate your chocolate chip ice cream. Luhan was eating his favourite, mint with chocolate chips toppings. You were happy. Blissful. The thought of spending the whole day with Luhan was blissful. 
 
Luhan and you eventually interlocked arms and fed each other their ice cream. Luhan and you talked a lot and laughed a lot. 
 
"Oh yeah, did I mention that I work here now?" Luhan smirked. 
 
"Where?" You asked a dumb question which make Luhan laughed. 
 
"Here, at the Ice Crean Heaven." Luhan chuckled. 
 
"Oh.. Wait. you didn't work today?" you asked and Luhan shook his head in reply.
 
"I told the manager if I could have a day off and borrow this shop... Because I want to do a surprise for you. And that explains why this shop today is so empty.. I practically booked this place for you and me. The manager was kins to let me use."
 
"Awww thank you...." You appreciated his sincerity and everything. You love how he arranged this for you, he could have work for the day but he didn't and -
 
*buzz*
 
The vibration on your phone interrupted your train of thoughts. You were hoping that is it not Daehyun. It wasn't. It was a message from Kimae.
 
From Kimae (6:21pm) : where the hell are you?! I'm waiting for you to come home. 
 
Sent (6:22pm) : With Luhan :) I'll be home soon. 
 
"Lu~ Gotta go, Kimae's waiting for me." You said as you saw Luhan pouted. Hahaha cute.
 
"Okay let me lock this place then i'll send you home." Luhan said as he stood up and locked both the back door and the office door. You and Luhan walked out of the place and Luhan locked the front door.
 
Luhan held your hands and that was a time to treasure as well.
 
 
 
 
_KissMe here!~
Chapter 37 done! Kind of a filler one though :l
Chapter 38 in less than 48 hours!
           Sorry for the long wait!
Thank you new subbies, I hope you enjoyed the story so far ^^
Actually Lululay had a plot for this chapter but I remembered about Aera's birthday so I didn't this for this chapter. 
But don't worry, her idea will be posted up in less than 48 hours ^^
Because I personally think this chapter is long enough, heh ><
Anyway, 
GUYS, 
I BEG OF YOU, I hate begging but i'm begging you to comment. I know i sound desperate well I am, I mean, how is LuluLay and I gonna keep the story updated faster if we don't get any support from you guys out there!
I love you all, p.s.
I love all my subbies. Thank you. But do a favor for us, will you? <3
Love ya lots.
Ciao!~
 
 
 
 
OH MY GOD DID YOU WATCH EXO'S SHOWTIME?!?!
 
ASDFGHJKLLKJHGFDSQWERTYUIOPMNBVCXZ
 
BAEKY YOU LITTLE INSULT KING. Green Tao! Bronze skin for Kai, oh dear. And kris><  cold guy eh?
 
CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT EP!!