Love is my pain

It Started With An ice Cream

i recommend listening to KIm Yoo Kyung - Starlight Tears while reading this !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

 

LUHAN'S POV

 

i kept on eating and eating...i didn't realise that i started to eat faster and faster out of frustration. I didn't really chew the fruits well. I swallowed the whole fruit and just ended up choking...choking and crying. Why is this happening to me ? Why must i be choking now ? Why can't be AERA BY MY SIDE ?! WHAT THE HECK SHOULD I DO ?!

i hate myself for being so dumb, i hate myself for hurting her. After crying my eyes out, i realised sitting here and blaming myself doesn't get Aera back. Maybe i can catch her up! I stormed out of the room and run down the stairs full of hope. Maybe, maybe everything will be alright soon. God, i beg you, help me, only this once. And soon i found myself on the streets looking for her, Aera. I shouted her name and looked for her in every corner.

'Excuse me, have you seen a pretty girl, who's walking sadly ?' i asked some random people but all i got was just the same answer 'No'. okay, i admit i didn't describe her well. But i still won't give up. I will look for her for the whole night until i find her. Aiiish stupid me, she wrote her number on the letter ! i was about to run back to the hotel, but then again, i didn't even have a phone...why is life so hard.

Suddenly i saw a familiar person walking towards a bus stop. 'Aera ! Wait for me ! Aera!'  i ran as fast as i could to that person. No doubt, it IS AERA ! The girl already stepped in the bus and the door was about to close. I ran into the bus and fall into her arms. I catched her so she wouldn't fall too.

'It's me Luhan ! omg i am so sorry for my behaviour, i...' Aera turned her head to me and the next thing i knew, she slapped me across my face. My face turned tomato red. I was so shocked that i didn't do anything but to stare at her. How can she do this.

'Who the hell are you ?! Who do you think you are to hold me like this ? GET OFF OF ME !' Aera shouted and pushed me back. Coming back to my sense, i looked at her...and realised she is not Aera...Aiiiish Luhan, what's wrong with you ! leave Aera and now annoy a random girl ?! Aigooo, Luhan wake up ! 'I...I I am sorry'. being embarassed as hell i got off at the next station. Strolling around, it was already 9pm. There were only a few people roaming around or sitting in a cafe, since it's getting colder and winter is coming.

Aera is definitely not here...she definitely went home. Losing hope, i kept on walking sadly. I lost. I lost her. Crying again about my unluck, some random girls came up to me. 'aawww don't cry, who make you cry, huh ?'

The other girl touches my arm and tries to cling her arm on mine. 'C'mon we're here ! don't cry ! btw I'm Jisu and this is Yura. Let's be friends !'I didn't really look at thrm but I could imayine what kind of women they are.

I put her arm away and ignored them, but they blocked my way. Suddenly one of the girls started to get angry, maybe because I didn't pay attention to them.

'Yah, who make you cry huh ? your ex girlfriend ? Come On wake up, she LEFT YOU DON'T CRY FOR HER !'

'tell us, who is she ? Who dares to make this handsome boy cry ? WHO THE IS THAT I'LL KILL HE E....'. 'STOP YOU TWO ! YOU GUYS SHUT THE UP SHE'S NOT A !' seriously these girls are getting on my nerves. I couldn't control my feelings anymore...again, i lost my temper again. I shot them a death glare.

'WILL YOU ING LEAVE ME ALONE NOW !!!' i basically shouted at them. The girls seemed to be scared. I don't care what they think about me. I don't care what people think about me. All i need is AERA !

well, the girls were scared...or so i thought. Actually one of the girls has gotten even angrier. She took a step towards me and slapped me. yes, again, it's the second slap. Who the does she think she is to slap me ? This time i was really about to explode but she cut me off. 'aigooo Yura look how dumb he is. His girlfriend left him but he doesn't understand it, he even dares to shout at us ! no  wonder his girlfriend left him. She did the right thing. Hey boy ! I pity you so much! Yura, kaja !' with that they left me dumbfounded.

'She did the right thing.', 'Aigoo Yura look how dumb he is', 'I pity you'. Those words kept replaying in my head. maybe, maybe she was right.Luhan. you're a fool.

Being lost in thought, i didn't know where i was heading to. Suddenly i was standing in front of an ice cream shop. Couples were were chatting and eating ice cream happily. they enjoyed their time together. Maybe we were also like that ?. A paper was hung up at the door. I went to it out of curiosity to see what it is.

'Welcome to Ice Cream Heaven ! If you enjoy our ice cream, need money ? want to join our team ? and you're ready to learn more about your favourite ice cream, how we make it and you have time from friday to sunday ? Then you are RIGHT ! We are desperately looking for interested people who wants to join and help our team ! For more information about working time and wage, please talk with one of our team members right now ! Don't hesitate and join ICE CREAM HEAVEN'

hmm, am i interested ? maybe, anyways it's the place where Aera and I first met. Do i need money ? yes, i do. i still have depts to pay to the hospital.

With that i entered the cafe and just randomly asked one of the staffs. Soon the boss agreed that i could start with my work tomorrow and went to the hotel.

At least I found a job today ! Tomorrow i will look for Aera again. I am positive about that.

 

AERA'S POV

 

If Luhan ate the bento box ? You hope he didn't throw it away... you checked your phone for the 1000000time but there's still no notification or any sign of Luhan. Looking out of the window, it was dark and cloudy, even if it was in the morning. You stood there and wondered what Luhan could be doing on such a cold day. You hope he doesn't get sick. Someone knocked at your door. 'Aera ? come down, mom and i are preparing for kimchi today. ' Kimae, stuck her head in your room.

'Ah right, today is Kimchi day !' you went downstairs with her. Every year all korean families would gather together and make kimchi for the whole year. It's like a tradition and you really liked it. That's why you called it 'kimchi day'

Kimae's mother was already sitting there and just waiting for you and Kimae to come so they can start together.

You guys had lots of fun and of course it was also tiring to make kimchi the whole day.. But you still decided to go outside to get some fresh air. 'do you want me to come with you ?'

'No thank you kimae, it's alright i can go by myself. just go and rest. i will be back in a couple hours.' 'ok, if there's something, just call me. Arasseo ?'.

'Ne, kimae eomma ' you joked around. She left and closed the door. It was pretty cold but you still decided to stroll around a bit more. Soon your nose and ears were red and you just wanted to sit in a cafe get a warm drink. Putting your hands in your pockets, you looked for a cafe. you reached Ice cream heaven. ice cream, now ? naahh not the exact thing you want now...but...you couldn't help to stand there and watch the staff serving ice cream to the customers on such a cold day. you laughed 'how crazy'.

Memories with Luhan came into your mind. you looked down to your shoes and tried to prevent yourself from crying.

 

 

LUHAN'S POV

'you did well on your first day. you can go home for now , Luhan. See you tomorrow !'. I got my jacket and waved goodbye to the staff and the boss. For the first day, i guess i wasn't so bad. I smiled satisfied with my work.

 

 

AERA'S POV

 

Suddenly i heard someone opening the door. I looked up and saw Luhan. Luhan, who came out of Ice Cream heaven. Luhan, Luhan stood right in front of me. WE were like frozen. I just looked at him with wide eyes. How I missed him...

 

 

 

 

 

 

hey guys it's Lululay !!! My actually first proper update hehe

so sorry that i still didn't introduce myself to you guys...mianhae >.<''

well actually i was also just a reader like you guys and one day _KissMe asked me to be the Co-author !!!! gaaaaahhh i felt so honored and happy hahaha

as you guys know by reading this chapter, this is my FIRST time writing a fanfic hahaha so i still have lots to learn from _KissMe !!!

i know this chapter is not as good as it would be, if _KissMe have written this, but will try my best to improve ! She wanted a happy ending but i decided that this chapter needs a bit more action lol

i hope you guys still like this chapter ! PLEASE COMMENT WHAT YOU THOUGHT ABOUT THIS CHAPPIE THANK YOU TO ALL OUR SUBBIES MUUUUAAAAAAHHH :*