Happy Anniversary

It Started With An ice Cream

It was already a few days before your anniversary with Luhan. You couldn't wait for it. You wondered what has Luhan got for you. On the other hand, you are still wondering what gift you should give him. 

You missed star gazing. After that day, your new hobby became star-gazing. You loved how the stars looked like and loved every single detail about it. You wished that maybe Luhan might bring you to star gaze again on your anniversary. 

Speaking of anniversary, you already thought about buying a watch for him, or a tie, or/ and rubics cube. You didn't know Luhan could solve rubics cube until the day when he played it in front of you. But too bad the rubics cube isn't his. Maybe buying it for him sounds great. 

Or not.

You went shopping with Kimae today and found out that most watches were over your budget, you could afford the tie and the rubics cube, yet you really want to buy a watch for him. You decided on the watch as soon as Kimae told you that she could lend you money and pay her back someday. You quickly agreed, looked on a nice watch and asked the assistant on which watch is the most suitable for a guy like Luhan .

The shop assistant picked out the watches then suits Luhan. Kimae and you slowly picked out the watch that you and Kimae likes. In the end, you brought up two watches. One of it is your opinion and another's Kimae's opinion. 

Kimae argued over which watch was the nicest but eventually gave in to you since she thought that Luhan might like your better. You bought the watch eventually and went home with a smile on you face. 

You decided to make a card for him. You went home, took and quick bath and plopped down on your bed. You hugged the teddy bear that Luhan gave you and you began to take out items need to make the card. You walked towards your desk and took out drawing materials and stuffs like that. Then you started creating a card of your own.

Once you were satisfied with it, you placed the watch on the desk with the card underneath the watch box and went to sleep. 

___________________________________________________

2nd year. 

Of your relationship with Luhan.

You looked at the clock and smiled. You got up from your nap and dressed up. 

You wore the dress that Kimae lent it to you. It's a baby blue dress with flying ends. You wore make up and it made you look pretty in your eyes. Of course, Luhan preferred you without make up and you felt without it. You carefully put on make up and curled your hair.

In 30 minutes, your prince charming was already waiting for you outside. You smiled at the sight of him. He was gorgeous as usual. He's wearing the tuxedo. You gnawed at him, he was hot, handsome. Handsome than Zac Efron. 

"Happy Anniversary -" Both you and Luhan spoke. Then you said, "Happy anniversary, Lu." You smiled. 

"Happy Anniversary to you too." Luhan said and smiled.

"Where we going?" You asked. 

"Somewhere that isn't far from here." Luhan smirked.

"The beach?"

"Oh deer that's my clever girl." Luhan laughed. you chuckled. Luhan opened the car door for you. You arrived at your destination and you looked from far that it was a candle light dinner, right smacked in the middle of the beach. The beach was quite deserted and you were surprised at it since it was a public holiday. 

You and Luhan walked to the diner with interlocked hands. You took off your heels and held them in your hands while you walked bare footed. You and Luhan remained in a comfortable silence throughout the walk to the diner. You smiled. It was the only silence that you and Luhan both enjoyed.

You gasped at the sight of it. Eating while looking at the beach? That's just radical. Yet you loved it so much.

Luhan dragged the chair for you and you sat. Luhan sat down after you sit. You enjoyed the fresh breeze and the sunset that was about to start. 

"So.. You planned all this?" You asked. 

Luhan chuckled, "Don't asked and just enjoy, jagi." He smirked.

"Alright alright." You laughed. A while later, the food came. You and Luhan ate together and smiled. Then you fed Luhan and he fed you. You chuckled as the food dropped again. He tried again and this time, the food successfully entered your mouth. You smiled with your twinkly eyes and you munched on the food. Luhan ate and drank his wine and soon enough, both you and Luhan finished eating.

It was almost dark and stars are about to come out. You and Luhan sat on the sand, just a few meter away from the water. Luhan protectively wrapped his arm around your waist as you sat beside him. 

You leaned your head against Luhan's shoulder and smiled. The stars and coming out and you were soon falling asleep. But you remembered the gift. You opened your purse and took out the handmade card and the watch you bought.

"Here. Happy Anniversary to you!" You said as you gave it to him. Luhan gladly accepted it. 

"Wait here." Then Luhan ran off. He came back with red roses. Your eyes still focused on the stars and didn't know Luhan as approaching you. You smiled at the thought of want Luhan is getting for you.

When you turned around, Luhan stood there with hands behind him. Luhan then revealed the hidden object and your mouth was open wide. There was a guy that you dated have gave you a bunch of red roses. Luhan handed it to you, "Happy Anniversary, jagi. I love you." 

You accepted the flower and felt tears of joy rolling down your cheeks. Luhan passionately kissed you lips and used his thumb to wipe your tars away. 

"I'm happy to have you, Luhan." You said as you felt tears b your eyes again. 

You were genuinely happy to have Luhan. Without him, you really didn't know what to do with your life.

 

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

No don't worry this isn't the end of the story just yet. 

Double Update! 

Till the next chapter! 

-_KissMe