Comatose

It Started With An ice Cream

AERA'S POV

This is all Daehyun's fault. If he hadn't kissed me, Luhan would not be in this state. But. If I hadn't agree to meet Daehyun, all these wouldn't happen. I'm so, so, so sorry Luhan. Because of me, you're in this state.

Daehyun came to your side and talked to you. "Aera I — I'm —"

You lost it all. You lost control.

"What? The cat got your tongue? After all you did you Luhan and I : trying to break us up, you think just a sorry would do? If that is your mindset, then hooh you're ing wrong. And you know what? Trying to break us apart is just decreasing the chances of success because we are staying strong each and every moment we face challenges and nothing's ever going to stop us. So will you excuse me? Get of my sight, now. And I thought you were my friend. One friend that I can actually talk to. But now, you ruined it. Go away." You said.

"The only thing that you do this is because I love you. You know how much I love you. You know that." Daehyun spoke.

"What. The. Heck. You barely know me. You don't even know what color I like, what is my favorite stuff. You. Don't. But Luhan does. off!" You completely lost it.

"Blue. You like blue. You love kimchi. You like baby animals especially puppies, you put others ahead yourself, you do things wisely and you consider them in a right manner, you hate competing with others especially over Luhan, you hate the colour black because you think it's so ing dull that the whole world has no colour. Your body is weak and you fall sick easily. You don't like people not smiling to you when you smile at them and most of all you don't like anyone harming you and Luhan.... I — I'm sorry, Aera. I really am sorry. I — If there's anything I can do for you to forgive me I would Aera, I would. Now since you're asking me go, I'll go." Daehyun said in a straight-forward tone. 

You stood there looking at Daehyun speechless as he left. You closed your eyes and tears came out rolling. You sighed heavily. please God. save him.

DAEHYUN'S POV

I'm a good actor, ain't I? Now, my next move is to get Aera in my hands.

And i'm sure that Luhan's memory would be lost.

And I'll get working with Aera. 

AERA'S POV

1 hour passed. You were crying. No one came to visit Luhan yet.

2 hours passed. Your eyes were red. Still no one came to visit Luhan. You know that the doctor is going to be finished with the surgery, you tensed up, praying and praying that Luhan would be fine. 

Then the doctor came out.

"Doctor. How's is he?" You asked frantically.

"Are you his relative?" He asked. You shook you head, "No i'm not but i'm his girlfriend." 

"Okay.. Well the surgery was a success but he lost half of his memory, so there are something that he might remember and some won't. He is in a coma state so...... but don't worry too much miss. Just take it slow and he'll remember." You were happy when the doctor said that the surgery was a success. But you were half dead when the doctor said that there are something that he might not remember.

Your heart shattered. You fell on the floor, breaking down into tears. "Luhan.... why..... I shouldn't have.. No... this can't be happening... It's all my fault. I'm sorry, Luhan. Luhan just. Please heal for me. Heal for me Luhan I want to see you.." The doctor pulled you up and onto the chair.

"I'm sorry miss. But please don't cry anymore. I'm sure he'll be alright in no time!" he said in a happy tone. You wiped away your tears. 

You sighed, "You're right. Thank you, doctor." 

"My pleasure." Then the doctor left. You went it the ward, looking at Luhan's wrapped head, his leg bandaged and hanging to the rest that is secured at the ceiling.

"I'm sorry Luhan. I'm sorry." You said in a whisper. Then you started to cry uncontrollably. You placed your forehead on the bed and held Luhan's hand. Then someone wrapped his hand around your shoulders. It's Kimae. You looked up at her and hugged her. You cried and she patted your shoulder. She let you stay there for a period of time.

"Don't cry anymore, okay? He'll be alright. I promise." Kimae said and wiped your tears away. 

 

 

 

WELL sorry to Daehyun shippers. Sorry that I made him a bad charater here. Not that I'm anti towards him it's just he have the face for this role hehe :P

How's this chapter? 

Comment and Subcribe!

Do_Pikachu: Here's your updated! :D Thank you for loving our story :) 

Updated by _KissMe

Edited by Lululay