My fault

It Started With An ice Cream

You cried and cried on Daehyun shoulders. No, his not the one who set me up.. But why is he here...?  You can't control your tears. You couldn't. Those eyes were threatening with tears. It wouldn't stop flowing. You were crying uncontrollably, asking yourself what does Hyori wants? Will you able to gain Luhan's trust again. You kept on crying on Daehyun shoulders. You were weak, as weak as yourself falling too ill.

Kimae stood there watching you cry. She didn't do anything. At least, she wants you to cry to let the sorrow out. But she just couldn't take it when you are not crying on her shoulders. But Kimae continued to stay still with slightly opened. She was in her own world, didn't know what to do, just like in a stranded island.
 
"Shhh. Okay don't cry anymore... Okay? Don't cry anymore...." Daehyun raised your head up as your eyes met with him. Those eyes made you soften, those that say "i'm here for you, don't worry". Those eyes were the ones you crave from Luhan.
 
As time passes, Daehyun and you continued to lock contact. Being too tired of everything, you let your soul to sleep. You were lost in your own world as well. And you didn't know Daehyun's face became as close as possible to your lips. In your mind, you thought about Luhan. You were in a sub-conscious state, you didn't know what you were doing.
 
All you know that a pair of lips touches your soft ones. Those lips that resembles like Luhan. Being lost in your own world, you didn't know you were kissing Daehyun. In fact, you thought that you were kissing Luhan. You continued to kiss him while being in your sub-conscious state. Kimae didn't do anything still, she stood there frozen, didn't know what to do.
 
Those lips that you felt were like Luhan's. You were absolutely sure you were kissing Luhan. It's just... there wasn't any feel. Then you realised that those pair of lips weren't Lu's, but it's Daehyun's.
 
When you opened your eyes wide, your eyes met with Luhan's, those eyes with sadness and disappointment in it.
 
LUHAN'S POV
 
"Whoever you are... You are not my girlfriend.... I know that my brothers wouldn't betray me... I know exactly what you want to do." I spoke. I honestly think those guys who came two days ago who chatted with me wouldn't lie. I'm pretty sure I was valuable to them, for once? I chose not to believe her because the way how Aera had told me stuff with us together are too real. Realistic. She told me with eyes that says that she's sad, but happy the same time. Whereas that lady.... she didn't even visit me once in the hospital. Aera, on the other hand, visited me everyday. Which girl would be willingly to do that everytime? I mean, every girlfriend would do that, but who does it with a smile on their face?  
 
"What are you talking, Luhan..?" that lady paused, "I'm your girlfriend. That you saw -"
 
"That isn't a . She's Aera. She's nice. please get your facts right." And why did I defend her? Good question, I don't know.
 
"Okay Aera, the girl who visited almost everyday, she is your admirer. A person who would just want to break us apart so she could have you. Look, the reason why I didn't visit you for the past few days it's because I have a business to take over in the future and my urgh. My father, he wants me to fly to Bangkok to learn some, I don't know, Management course? You see, Luhan... please don't mistaken..."
she said. She threw her hands up. She sounded convincing enough.. Maybe I should believe her. No. I trust the guys who visited me. 
 
"Whoever you are, will you get out of the ward, I want to rest." I said while I lay on the bed, facing the window. Without knowing, the room was empty and that lady went out. A sparkly pink necklace caught my eye. Aera's necklace. It's still with me haha. I took the necklace and try to remember. Nothing came, all I know was that my head is spinnning and the vision of me putting on a necklace for a girl.... Could it be Aera?  I should find her now, I want to clear things out with her. At least she should know that I would remember things quickly with her help right now.... Yeah I should. 
 
I walked out to the hallway, only to find someone kissing someone. I can't make it out with the blurry vision of mine. Is that.... is that... Aera....? And Kimae on the other side watching them? No this can't be please don't tell me I was wrong. PLEASE. An eye set to mine and those eyes i remembered were Aera's eyes. She looked at the guy, I looked at her dumbfounded. So this is all true. How silly I was to not believe that lady, or whatever her name is. How dumb was I to believe every word she and her little friends says. I dropped the necklace that was in my hand and it instantly broke once it touches the floor. I walked away, being speechless but someone grabbed my hand. 
 
"Luhan Luhan Luhan don't go I can explain!" Aera's voice. I gritted my teeth. Aera once on the floor holding my hand, pulling me back as I try to walk away from her. She was sobbing away while I didn't give a damn. After what she did? No. Not anymore can she soften my heart. My feelings were mixed, I can't explain. Filled with fury, sadness, disappointment and feeling idiotic.
 
"What? What else do you have to say? I trusted you and you told me about us and now YOU are KISSING that guy???! Oh come on, leave me alone will you! Go to bed with that guy I don't want to see you anymore!" I struggled to be set free. Aera's hands were tight around my hands. 
 
"Luhan, this all isn't true she can explain." Kimae spoke. I look at her. Oh Kimae you have no idea how much I don't want people to talk to me right now. I exhaled more air out on my nose and forcefully pushed Aera's hand away from me, then I walked off without turning back. Even though im walking straight without turning, I could hear Aera's voice, screaming for her to explain herself. Aera's voice were filled with agony, pain, tears and words that I can't make it out, very vaguely.
 
"Luhan NO come back don't go..... pleasee.. I beg you. I can explain.... Luhannn!! — come — back — please.... I need — you.... I love....... you...." Her words were said between cough, hard cries, gasps and sniffs. I know I said I won't go soft towards her. But maybe I made a mistake into doing this. 
I heard a word 'love' and i know it right away that is for me. 
 
Her words kept on calling for my return, kept on calling for me. And as I walked further away from those people, Aera's words became softer and softer. My tears threatened to fall as I thought of how Aera and Kimae and the guys betrayed me. The trust towards them aren't there anymore. If they were to win it back, it's almost impossible so gain it. I thought of how those days in he hospital were spent as Aera tells me about us, the fake us. Tears rolled down unexpected. But then again I thought of the sincerity in Aera's words, the laughter I had with the guys who visited me.
 
But why? Why? Now, Aera is as almost just a human to me from the start and I had nothing to do with her. I know myself. I know I won't cry over someone whom I think it's not worth it. Now that I know Aera and her friends betrayed me, why am I tearing? What reason do I have to cry over the betrayal of Aera? Do I even like her right now?
 
Did she even betray me? Out of all the people that I met, I chose to believe that woman who just came to your room, called Aera a , claimed herself as my girlfriend, and she maybe even made a excuse that she had business trip with her father so she couldn't vist me? I chose to believe someone who just entered my life, I barely know and not to trust those I had visited her for 4 days straight? Wow Luhan you sure are one idiotic man, aren't you?
 
I sat on the bed, looking dumbfound as I realized that the necklace that was once beautiful, shattered on the floor. Maybe I should clear things ut for a little while. Be alone right now so I can soul-search for a little while. I just hope, this dilemma that's mentally torturing me right now would be solve soon.
 
But a question shot me real hard.
 
Why would Aera cry so badly when she just failed on breaking me and that woman's relationship?
 
AERA'S POV
 
You were on the floor crying your eyes. You have never never been so heart broken before. You were lost. It's all my fault, if i hadn't meet Daehyun at ice cream heaven, all these wouldn't even happen! Kimae held you in her hands as you buried your face in the neck. Kimae brushed your hair, comforting you. Daehyun on the other hand went MIA. You didn't blame Daehyun at all. All you know is you lost control. You had to kiss Luhan. You were deluded, being lied to into thinking that you are kissing Luhan. 
 
Daehyun isn't here. You were relieved for once, at least he doesn't see you at a vulnerable state. You kept on crying and crying, gasping for air and dampening Kimae's shirt. Your eyes suggests so much pain, agony, disappointment and sadness that couldn't be describe. You kept on mumbling sentences that are barely audible from a meter away. For once in your life, you cried this much. The pain, the pain is so so so much, so much so that you would rather die of pain than to suffer from this pain.
 
Sentences that you would always mention into Kimae's ears, so soft yet audible towards Kimae's ears.
 
"Luhan.. come back please.. I love you.. You have to.....li— " You slowly drifted off to sleep without completing your sentence, or rather, word. Kimae caught you on her neck. 
 
You slept. At least It would keep you away from all those sorrows for the meantime..
 
 
 
 
Sorry for the long wait, haha.
I'm sick for the past few days so I didn't feel quite right about making a new chapter. 
Sorry!
Anyway, I would love to thank the new subby from chapter 32. Haha only gained one subbie and lost one subbie.... Sad right...
But it's okay. I still have 42 lovely subbies. :D
This chapter is so so so so dramatic but please bare with me, it would be the same for the next chapter.
Anywayyyy, I clearly do not know how to make my fellow readers cry but I hope I had made you guys cry in this chapter?
I clearly did not cry while writing this but i'm like.
LUHAN CAN YOU NOT. 
Okay
So subcribe and i'll love you, comment and i'll love you and upvote I will hate you. JUST JOKING. I'LL LOVE ALL OF YOU REALLY. Hehe.
Bye!! :D
P.S. lame title I know.