Interlocked Hands

It Started With An ice Cream

You're good at dancing, you're good at singing. You're talented. You're everything. But you didn't know whether you should take the challenge and join this competition is your school. 

 
The prize is a trip to Phuket with EXO-k band. Well. The popular band in your school.. 
 
Maybe I should try out..
 
Sent (9pm) : Oppa.. I bet you are aware of the dance competition.. 
 
Oppaa•~• (9pm) : No.... I'm not aware of it. Hang on. Let me ask my bros. :]
 
Oppaa•~• (9pm) : Well yup. There's a dance competition. You're trying for auditions? :)
 
Sent (9:01pm) : Oh.. Yup. I guess. 
 
Oppaa•~• (9:01pm) : Oouh. Do you need help? :) i can dance..! 
 
Sent (9:02pm) : If you can.. :-)
 
Oppaa•~• (9:02pm) : Okay sure thing. I'll see you at the dance studio in our school tmr :)
 
Sent (9:03pm) : But it's Sunday tomorrow.. The school's closed..
 
Oppaa•~• (9:03pm) : oh yeah............ Okay i'll see you at your house tomorrow at 12 pm then. :) Have an early and heavy breakfast :) 
 
Sent (9:04pm): Okie. Good night oppa :-*
 
Oppaa•~•(9:04pm): Good night dear. <3 :*
 
You placed your phone down onto your bed, moved your arm and put it above your forehead. That evening when he kissed your forehead was the best moment you had. 
 
All along you thought that forehead kisses are nothing. However, when Luhan kissed your forehead, you finally realised and understood why some girls love forehead kisses. Especially good night and good bye kisses. Because they're special.
 
Your face lit up, and a small smile appeared on your flawless face. Something to write in my diary tonight.
 
You stood up and walked towards your desk. Took your diary and opened. Search for your favourite pen and started to pen down your thoughts and self explanatory stuff.
 
Dear diary, 
     Guess what happen? It was kinda of weird that Luhan asked me for the relationship yesterday and today we're going out. Maybe that's normal. Because i was forever single before I accepted him. What's better, he gave me a forehead kiss. Haha. Memories..
     How stupid was I to think that forehead kisses are nothing. Now I understood why some girls love forehead kisses. I'm part of that society now.
     I decided to try out for auditions for the school's dance competition. Guess what is the prize? A trip to phuket with the EXO-k. Which meant that if I win this thing, I might go to Phuket and have a 'honey-moon' with Luhan. 
     OKAY THAT IS TOTALLY OUT OF POINT... Okay bye.
Love,
     Aera :)
 
You closed your book. Placed it neatly at your table then went to sleep. You fell asleep in a couple of minutes...
 
You woke up at 8 the next morning and got ready for your heavy breakfast. Nothing much at home for you to cook. Kimae's mother was out to buy grocerries. She didn't cook anything. 
 
You had to cook them yourself. Something heavy.. I can't think of something heavy. Noodles? Nah. Bacon and egg?
 
"I'll try. Gosh i'm starving!" You talked to yourself. You opened the fridge to get bacons and egg.  
 
You cracked open the egg and put it into the frying pan with a little bit of olive oil. Then once it's done you moved on to the bacon. You fried it and placed it in the plate, ready for consumption. 
 
You're ready to try your self cooked bacon and egg and kind of doubt that it would be good and how Kimae's mother cooks. 
 
It tastes the same but appearance isn't any closer to the cooking of Kimae's mother. Well, of course not, since you aren't an experienced cooker and auntie is one. 
 
It was already 8:47 am when you started eating and you had 4 hours of rest before any physical activity happen; dancing.
 
You washed the dishes and dry that. Then placed them at the plate and utensils holder. 
 
Then you dried your hands and went up to your room to use your laptop.
 
~~~
 
The time passed quite fast and it was already 11:40am. You off your laptop, went to choose some clothes for dancing then prepared for Luhan to come. He came just in time. 11:55am. 
 
"Let's begin! Wait. What song are you auditioning for? Hmm?" 
 
"Right.. I have not decide about that. What do you think i should take?" You asked. You sat down on your bed and asked him to sit too. He sat on the floor. Weird but meh. Luhan stared into space, thinking carefully on what would be the best and easy song for you to dance. 
 
"I know! SNSD I got a boy. Can you dance that?" Luhan asked.
 
"Great! I learnt that dance like 2 weeks ago." You said cheerfully, adding 3 claps and put on your most joyful smile. 
 
"Okay that would be a lot easier. You learnt the whole song already?" Luhan asked.
 
"Yup. Somehow." You said.
 
"Okay dance for me then. I wanna see how well you do." Luhan smiled and you. Your heart warmed up. His smile always makes you happier than ever. You nodded your head, on the laptop and on the song — I got a boy by SNSD. 
 
You danced to the song and put your heart into it. You danced throughout the whole song without falling or stopping for a rest. 3 minutes. It wasn't quite long. When the song ended and the dance also ended, Luhan clapped for you and complimented on how well you did the steps.
 
You flushed a little, "Thank you." Feeling a little sweaty, you took your handkerchief from the table and wipe yourself dry. 
 
"I guess there's nothing to coach you.. You did well. Just keep on practising so you won't forget. Practice makes perfect! So.. Wanna have lunch at Starbucks?" Luhan asked.
 
"Yup sure thing. Let me get changed first. Feeling sweaty all over." You said.
 
"Okay. I'll be waiting for you downstairs." You nodded and sent him out your room. You picked some clothes then went to change. For some point of time, you were picky about everything. You smell bad a little so you took a quick bathe then went down. 
 
Remembering about Kimae, you went to her room to check on her. She's still fast asleep. Caring about her, you took and paper and pen and wrote : Hey. I'm out to Starbucks for lunch with Luhan. If you want anything, text/call me okay? But if i'm on the way home and nowhere near to where the 'anything' you want, i'm just going home. Yup. Ciao. You walked out of her room and close the door quietly. 
 
"Kaja!" You said whilst running down the staircase. Luhan stood up and slid his phone into his jeans' pocket. You took the house key along with you and placed it in your wallet. 
 
You and Luhan walked out of the house then you locked the door. 
 
LUHAN'S POV
 
Her hand's free. Should I take this chance and hold her hand. That's what couples do right? Oh gosh I think I need some love help from love experts like Kris. Yup.
 
I interlocked my hand to her hand and it was the best feeling after forehead kisses. 
 
 ♦ ~      ~      ~      ~     ~     ~     ~     ~     ~     ~      ~     ~     ~          ~     ~     ~     ~     ~    ~     ~     ~     ~     ~    ~      ~     ~     ~         
 
UPDATED! Thank you for the comments! 
 
Hope you gain more subbies and comments! I'm doubting that this would happen but let's just keep my hopes high. :) 
 
►STAY TUNED! 
Sub! & Comment! Lots of love! 
 
CLICK! :)