laughter begins

It Started With An ice Cream

"You must be Aera. Am I right?" the guy said to you. His fringe was on to one side, his v-shaped face. He looks charming. Like a prince. His eyes twinkle with admire. His teeth were sparkling white. You were too engrossed in his face features so you forgotten to reply him.

"Yeah. How do you know?" You said after a good 1 min pause.

"Your boyfriend always talked about you. My name's Yixing. Call me Lay." He smiled at you. You wondered what Luhan has talk to Yixing about you.

"Lay. Right." You called out. You were starting to get worried for Luhan. The paramedics came and he had to be sent to the hospital. The discipline master asked what happen. You said it all.

But for a moment, you were happy. The discipline master said he would expel Zenn from school and Haha had suspension from school for a month.Yes, your discipline master is crazy, yet awesome. You love him for that. Ew maybe not.

So you were at the hospital with Lay and his friends after school. Lay introduce his friends to you. Wow he sure do have many friends...  

Luhan's arm had a hairline fracture. That's a relief because if his hand broke, he couldn't play his guitar anymore. Thank God that it's just a hairline fracture. You still hope it will recover fast. 

While his hand is being bandaged, you kept writing on his cast with get well soon wishes. Luhan's friends wrote as well. His arm was feeling better day by day as you prayed for him every night. You took great care of him, making sure that he doesn't over-stretch himself. The best part is, Luhan started calling you 'jagiya' 

"Jagiya?" He called out, tapping your shoulder with his hand left hand while you were lying down on his lap.

"Yes Luhan?" You turned your head up to face him. Luhan twirls your hair with his fingers and you ruffled his hair.

"What happened to Zenn and Hara?" Luhan seemed to be caring about them. 

"Zenn got expelled from school and Hara got a one month suspension from school. Aren't you happy?!"

"Yeah..." Luhan said with an expression that you couldn't decipher. 

"Hey what's wrong?" You asked, a little concerned about his behavior.  Luhan turned to you and you sat properly on the sofa. 

"Well. I don't know how to bring this up but Zenn's sort of my childhood best friend. I know this sounds crazy but..." You were shocked by this statement. You never expected that to happen. And after 6 months of dating with Luhan, really, you didn't know this at all. You were speechless but you managed to asked what happened.

"So.... What happened between both of you?" you asked curiously. You wondered what happened between Luhan and Zenn. 

"Long story. Long story short. He betrayed me. And damn I regretted not punching him." Luhan laughed, "He kind of... erm nevermind let's not talk about this is so embarrassing." You laughed at him, begged him to tell you what happened.

"Okay okay fine. Zenn didn't like me one bit so he set up a trap for me to get embarrassed. He offered me a job and a ice cream shop and he activated the auto ice cream and almost the whole school was there to watch me serve customers. I was failing so bad because I ran out of hands. I couldn't stop the machine from giving out more ice cream. Then I saw Zenn laughing at me. So I took revenge and told the whole school of how Zenn peed in his pants because of a roller coaster ride. And he hated me for that. Ta-da. Ridiculous but yeah." Luhan said everything in one breath and you could catch nothing.

"What? You were speaking so fast that I couldn't understand one bit." 

"Oh my god. Okay." Luhan breathed in deep and told you the whole story. You laughed so hard when you knew about Zenn. That, my friend, is his weakness.

"Oh my god that was so good, hu... HAHAHAHA" You couldn't control again so you exploded with laughter once me. You roll over everywhere that you could but accidentally hit Luhan at his hands.

"Ouch ouch ouch." He cried.

"OH i'm so sorry Luhan are you okay ?!" You shouted near his ear.

"hey i'm just here, don't have to shout at my ear. I'm fine, don't worry." You chuckled as he messed your hair up,

You remembered that Luhan had to check his hand the next day. There wasn't any school. It's a public holiday. You were relieved.

Good thing was when Luhan checked his hands, everything was perfectly fine again. 

Thank god. If he doesn't recover, I'll regret my whole life.

 

Okay chapter 20 up. Man it's 12:30 now. Yawns and I shall go to sleep now.

I hope to enjoy! Subscribe yes, comment yes, upvote...? Nah.

BYE!!