Set up

It Started With An ice Cream

You totally ran out of ideas. You planned to see Luhan today just maybe sharing things you loved about him. Or just sharing laughter.  OR MAYBE YES that you will share the time when he propose a BGR relationship at a music studio. It was still during lessons when you thought about Luhan. 

The school bell rang and of course, you went to Kimae's locker to meet her. You really got to thank Kimae for being by your side day by day. This time, you want her to take a good rest. After all, she sacrificed her time for you. You also thought that you kind of neglected Kimae when your talking to Luhan about your memories with him. You didn't want Kimae to be left out by you again so you raised the idea of sending her home first.

You thought that Kimae would love to go home and sleep but no, her answer was a big no.

"Ani. If there's someone that you need to be with all day it would be me right now. Besides, it's a form of spending time with you, just that it's silent." Got a poiint there. 

She didn't want you to carry the burden alone. She wants to be with you. You smiled. It's been hard on you, and Kimae knows very well that you needed someone by her side.

Now that is one friend that is a true one. Loyal, supportive, everything that a best friend possesses. You were lucky to have Kimae. You know that best friends are not easy to find. You cherish everyone one bit of moment spent with Kimae. You did, in fact, too much.

You decided that maybe it should be the time to enjoy and forgot about everything during lunch with Kimae. Just for once, just for Kimae. Spending time with Kimae is one thing you enjoy as well.

You dislike going out at times, due to your laziness. But going out with Kimae has always been a joy to your life and time.

Although to be honest, you hated going out before you dated Luhan.

And speaking of Luhan, you placed your chopsticks down and wiped your mouth. 

"Why? You're full so fast?" Kimae questioned you with her worried look on your face. One thing you loved about Kimae is that whenever she sense a tinge of sadness on your face, she would always notice it and question you like how a policeman questions a criminal. So determined to know the truth. So desperate.

Thinking of how to respond Kimae's question, you thought that it's a great chance to actually hang out with Kimae for a little while. Not to be sad and dwell over Luhan again, just to enjoy and forget the surroundings. Like how only you and Kimae exists in this world.

"Ani. Nothings's wrong." You murmured. Kimae raised an eyebrow at you and you let out a little scoffed, "Really. I'm fine." 

Ever since Luhan's accident happened, I never have laughed so much before. Why does my emotional side always get the best of me? Why can't I smile even with the hardest obstacle? Isn't much better to smile when you're sad? Not to say a fake smile but at least those people around me won't get affected. Just, why is it so difficult, to do so?

"Hello Lu." You looked at him, ruffling his hair. He smiled at you, "Hello Ra. Hahaha. How are you?" You let out a chuckle, the Ra 'cause you'd called him Lu. You still could be a joker even though you're on bed.

"I'm fine. How about you?" You began.

"Great. The nurses here are funny, entertaining haha. Anyway, tell me more about us. Oh wait. I constantly forget to greet Kimae. Hi Kimae, heheh." Kimae didn't speak, she waved her hand and continued with her phone. 

"Hahaha okay. I remember one night when you texted me about EXO members as a band and stuff like that. And the next day in school you told me to me you and the music room. Just me, no Kimae." I looked at Kimae, only to find out that she's smirking. Luhan looked at her too, and laughed. You continued, "Then when I reached that, I saw you with a guitar. And when I entered, you played a song for me, then gave a roses. You asked me to be your girlfriend, and of course I said yes. Our love developed quite fast that we were in a relationship after a few days for meeting each other. Haha. I could have sworn that I was in a blissful state." You added with a tone of excitement.

"Hehehe I really did that huh." Luhan asked and you nodded your head and smiled, "Anymore Ra?"

"Stop calling me that.... There isn't anymore to talk about...... Oh oh wait I know!" Eureka! You took out your phone and began to enter messages in your phone. You wanted Luhan to read the messages both of you shared. You handed your phone to Luhan and reads the messages together. Just as you want to speak, Luhan cried in pain. You turned to him only to see him holding his head and making a face full of pain. You and Kimae didn't know what to do, what do you expect? You're just a normal student, knowing nothing about medical health. 

Instead of doing nothing, you slowly yet carefully pushed Luhan down to lie down on the bed. Luhan's hand was slowly being taken off from his head and eventually the pain subsided. You sighed, relieved. Seeing Luhan's tired face, you decided to go.

"Lu take a good rest okay? I'll be going, sleep well alright?" You said softly and kissed his cheeks. Luhan smiled from the protection from you. Just as you were about to leave, you spot a shadow walking at the hallway of the room.

You sensed a way of foreboding, something ominous. Something bad is going to happen.

You were getting close to the room door when a person so familiar to your eyes barged into the room. You jumped back, only to see a face that looked exactly like Hyori. Hyori the girl who you met at Starbucks, Lu's ex-girlfriend.

"Yah. Who and what are you doing here with my boyfriend?" Hyori scolded. Kimae and you were in total shockness.

"And what?!are you doing with my phone in your hands? I've been finding my phone since yesterday, so it was you who took it! Or better say, stole it." Hyori snatched your phone, "Hey Luhan.. you okay?" She feigned innocence.

"Aera... Who is she?" 

"She is your e —" Hyori HAD to interrupt. Stupid .

"Girlfriend. I'm your girlfriend Lu, that girl is just a girl who is jealous over us and want to break us apart." Hyori acted. Ohhhhhhhhhh this I feel like smacking her face which say "slap me". Yeah that really would happen soon enough. Kimae looked at you.

"Aera... Is that true? Because if that is true, I so disappointed in you. I trusted you and you — urghhhh my head!" Luhan stress on the last sentence and he was in pain. You acted quick but Hyori stepped it.

" OFF YOU HAVE NO RIGHTS TO MESS WITH ME LUHAN IS MINE YOU PATHETIC . Luhan are you okay!? Lu please please listen to me all these isn't true. Luhan please." You shouted at Hyori without the slightest breath. You begged at Luhan. Luhan continued to be in pain, you're heart wretched in pain, a knife just stabbed your back. Your life, it's all done for it. You were crying. Crying for Luhan. 

Seeing Luhan in pain just isn't right. You want to be with him, you want to. Not because you need him with you but because you wan the love back. You want anti-LuRa Hyori to back off.. You kept on begging for Luhan to listen. You need him to be okay. You need him with you. It just isn't right with Hyori maligning you. You wished you could slap Hyori.

But your dominant side hasn't rose. You were emotional at all times. You were crying.

It's all gone.

Luhan can never believe you again.

LuRa might not exist anymore.

I hate you Hyori. I hate you more than I hate Hara. Daughter of a . I wish you were dead.

You came back to senses when Hyori slapped you across your face, hard. Instead of you slapping her, she slapped you first. You looked at her with a deathly glare, one that prepares to kill. One which contained with so much hatred, fury, anger, pain. You ran out of the room with Kimae, leaving Luhan dumbfounded.

Just as you wanted to ran to the toilet and cry, you bumped into Daehyun. Kimae stared at him, warning you not to get close to him. Then you realized all these mess. 

All of it was a set up. 

A plan that was made by Hyori and Daehyun.

 

 

ANNYEONG! :) Chapter 32 is up!

Sorry Daehyun shippers! Didn't mean to make Dae that evil >~<

I swear my heart ache so bad when i'm writing on Luhan's part where he doesn't believe Aera. I could have swore I was on the verge on crying. Le sigh pie.

ANYWAY! I PROUDLY ANNOUNCED EXO LEADING EMA!!!! HAHAHA I'M SO HAPPY FOR THEM! /cries

GO PEOPLE GO! VOTE VOTE VOTE!! 

I don't know where to vote but JUST TWEET HASHTAG #EMAzing EXO! 

Yeah yeah yeah go go go woohooo! 

We hope you enjoyed this chapter! 

_KissMe was planning to follow LuluLay's idea but it seems that I've forgotten about it and sigh!

I'm lazy to rewrite! 

Thank you for the new subbies and the new comments! Thank so much! 

Much loved' hehe :D

/shys away

GOOD BYE!

SUB! COMMENT! AND/OR UPVOTE! Shenk kiu!

It mean thank you hahaha :P