Mission 1

It Started With An ice Cream

The clouds rode high and swift, covering and uncovering the sun. The sky was dark, and it's going to rain. This totally explains how you feel right now. You feel down, sad, disappointed. You blamed yourself for this incident. If it wasn't for you who went to meet Daehyun, all these wouldn't happen. 

OH GOD WHY. WHYY????!

WHY. WHY. IS IT OUT OF HARA AND YOU, HE HAD FORGOTTEN YOU?! Right now he is knows Hara is his girlfriend. 

Your loss Aera, your loss. It's your fault that Luhan lost his memory. You can't blame Daehyun. It's your fault.

You remembered talking to Luhan. He called you miss. He doesn't know your name. He thought you were his friend. But the worst part of all, he knows that Hara is her one and only girlfriend, not you. 

Flashback

"Hello miss??? Are you okay?" Luhan said innocently, tilting his hand like a dog that is curious. 

"Luhann, you really don't remember anything about us?" You asked, on the verge on crying.

"No... sorry. I know I have a girlfriend, but it's not you. I think her name is Hara?" Luhan spoke. You nodded your head slowly, slowly absorbing the information he gave you. Then you realised that Luhan's going away from you, since he knows Hara's his girlfriend.

"Right. She's your ex-girlfriend. Look, I'd better go. I'll visit you tomorrow, okay?" You said. You honestly want to stay with him for the rest of the day. But the pain was too hurtful, so you decided maybe it was better for you to go home and sleep. Maybe this all is just a nightmare, and when you wake up, everything would be gone.

"Okay. Have a good day erm miss...?" Luhan questioned your name.

"Aera. Call me Aera." You said, forcing out a smile.

"Right. Aera. Don't worry okay? I might have lost my memory but I think I would know you are my girlfriend. Anyway, I have never seen Hara before so.. maybe I won't like her? " Luhan smiled at you, you nodded your head and slowly waved your hands. Luhan watched you walk out the room.

End of flashback

You sighed at the thought of it. You were sitting at your bed, re-reading messages you shared together. All the happiness, all the discussion. Why, why out of all the things, he has to forget you? You read every message, laughed at the slightest joke. 

You love chatting with Luhan. The main reason why Kimae always see you looking so so so happy every after chat session. You love it all. How Luhan does corny stuff with you. You don't regret at all. Not one bit.

All your cheery and gloomy days was shared with him. Every experience with him was something unrealistic to the world but yet so real to you. It seems that you and Luhan's love is so unfamiliar to the world to the point that everyone doesn't know what's happening, to the extent where only you and Luhan knows what's going in.

All these months you shared with him is something you can never forget. And thinking about how unwillingly you want to leave Luhan makes you sad because you'll be seeing him trying to remember you so hard. You can't imagine a week without talking to him. Like a part of you it's gone, paralysed, senseless. 

You sighed heavily again. Wondering how are you going to get back those memories for Luhan. There had to be some way.

Being too engrossed in reading the messages, Kimae knocked on the door plenty of times. But that's when she decided it's time to barged in when no replies came from you. She caught you looking at the messages.

"Hey Aera? You alright?" Kimae questioned you. You looked up at her with eyes that looked tired.

"Oh you're here. Yeah." You replied. You looked down, fiddling with your phone. 

"Yeah right. Really. Are you alright?" 

"Yeah..." You paused for a moment and thought about what Luhan said, then you burst into tears. You brought your two legs up to your chest and you place your elbow against your knees. You sat like that with your hands covering your face while you cry.

"No! I'm alright unnie. I'm alright!" You lied, bursting out into tears. Trying to be at the positive side, you said a yes instead of a no. But then you lost it all, "Okay unnie i'm — huh — not alright. You see, — Luhan woke up and he don't — remember me, at all. He don't... He remembers — Hara as his girlfriend... not  me unnie. It's not me!!! It's — not — me —." You said between hard inhales and cries, hoping that Kimae could figure out your words. 

"Oh my god sweety come on don't cry anymore okay? I'm sure we will find a way to bring back those memories. Tomorrow, we have school. We are going to school and straight to the hospital get back those memories for Luhan okay?" She rubbed away those tears on your face, you nodded your head repeatedly, excited for taking back what's yours.

And giving back Luhan the memories you share with him.

 

 

 

CHAPTER 28 complete! :D 

THANK YOU so so so much for the much subbies right now! Highly appreciated! 

Thank you Daggerose for commenting and thank you for the compliment! Both _KissMe and LuluLay appreciates. 

So...

Subcribe! Comment! Upvote? 

Bye bye! Till the next update :D