Too tired

It Started With An ice Cream

AERA'S POV

You heard a knock at the door. It was Kimae who came. You ran into her arms and hugged her tight. 'Aera, it's okay. Everything will be alright. We know Luhan can do it!' You couldn't help but to burst into tears again. Kimae led you to the chair and wiped your tears away.

"Hey, luhan sure doesn't want to see you like this. Smile for him hm?"

"But...but, oh god how can i ever forgive myself. It's all my fault!" You blamed yourself with a weak voice.

"Come on, let's get outside hmm? I am sure you need some fresh air."

You followed Kimae, who also takes an arm around you to support you while walking. Suddenly Kimae stopped walking. You were too busy with yourself to notice who was standing in front of you guys.

"You, go home now or imma beat you up as " Kimae said. You looked up and saw it was no other than Daehyun in front of you guys.

"Aera, you look tired. Come, let me drive you home. He'll be okay" Kimae said. At the same time, Kimae received a call from her mom.

"Hey Aera I need to do the grocery shopping, mom will come home late today. Wanna go with me?" Actually you just wanted to rest, you were tired from all the things that happened. You nodded your head, "Yeah. Imma get away from this guy for the moment.

"I think it's better for Aera to rest now. Look at her, she looks so tired. I'll drive her home." Daehyun said.  

"No, I'll go with Kimae. Go away! I don't want to see your face." It was more like a whisper but loud enough for them to hear.

"You are going nowhere with Aera... So will you excuse us we have some grocery shopping to do." Kimae was really angry, you told her about the incident on phone earlier.

"...please, can we go now?" you begged her. Suddenly you felt so weak and you were about to faint but Daehyun catched you in time.

"Don't worry Kimae, I won't do anything bad to her. Give me your key. I will bring her home. " Finally Kimae gave him the house key, in the end Daehyun was right.

'Okay I will call at home to see if you guys are okay. Don't you dare to do anything to her. Or else I swear i'm going to bring that hand of yours.' with that she left. Daehyun carried you to his car and drove you home. It was an awkward drive, no one dared to begin a conversation.

So you were thinking about Luhan, just wondering whether are you ever going to see him talking happily to you again. Your tears rolled down your cheeks. You didn't want Daehyun to notice that yu're crying, so you faced the right side of the car. You guys just kept silent. When the car stopped in front of your house, Daehyun wanted to carry you in but you stopped him.

"I can go by myself. Give me the key.' He hesitated for a moment but eventually gave you the key. He didn't want to make you even angrier. So he thought it'd be best to obey you now, so he can gain trust from you again. Feeling tired, weak and lonely you just wanted to throw yourself on the bed and doze off, but you decided to take a shower first.

While taking off your clothes, you noticed the Michael Kors watch on your wrist and stared at it for a while. Oh yes it was pretty but now, tsk just like a piece of . Anger and sadness came up again. Rubbish you thought and threw it in the bin. 

KIMAE'S POV

I was shopping for groceries like tomatoes and stuff like that. I thought it would be good if I would cook some porridge with some meat. She hasn't be sleeping these days and she need lost of protein.

I was picking out good oranges for Aera then I thought about her. I just remembered that I needed call home, hopefully everthing is alright or this bastard is so dead.

I took out my cell phone from my pocket and dialed our home number. You started to worry that after 3 calls, no one is picking up. Maybe I should wait for a minute for an answer. But nope, no one answer. I tried to call several times but failed.

I became even more worried and nervous than before so I picked up my pace to the cashier and paid the items. I quickly walked home as fast as I could. I was about to ring the bell but realized the door was slightly ajar.

I slowly opened the door and spoke, "Aeraa where are you I am home !!!"

But no responds came.I spoke again, "I am home it's me Kimae!"  But all I got was silence. She walked slowly towards Aera's room and hesitated to open it... I was surely scared to see what might be there inside.

It took me a hug amount of courage to open the door and peak inside. I didn't see something that I thought I would see. In fact, I opened the door  to only see Aera sleeping on her bed like a baby. 

I felt like a huge burden fell off from my heavy heart and I was indeed relieved. I prepared porridge with meat and hot tea for dinner, but Aera's still sleeping. Since she look so tired I decide to placed the food on her desk.

I pulled up her blanket and your hair out of your face. "Luhan is lucky to have such a nice girlfriend ! Don't worry, he will wake up soon." 

 

KIND OF A FILLER CHAPTER.  Sorry for the long wait haha.

Like this story? Rate! 

Updated by LuluLay 

Edited by _KissMe