I'm a fool

It Started With An ice Cream

"Hey.. Aera.. Wake up.. It's morning already." Kimae shook your shoulders 

"I'm up! I'm up! I'm...... on the floor?" you struggled to sit up straight. The only thing you know was you were at the hospital, on the floor, in Kimae's thigh and sitting on the floor. "Did we camp here last night?" 

"Haha no. You slept while crying." Kimae had to remind you about the earlier incident.

"Right... We'd better get home right now, auntie should be worried." You panicked to find your phone, wanting to know the time. You honestly is still sad from last night's incident.

"It's alright. I told her last night that we won't be home for the night." Kimae answered. You nodded your head. It's a good thing that it's a weekend today so there's no school.

You thought that maybe even though Luhan's trust towards you is gone, you shouldn't let that stop you from taking care of him. You thought that maybe you should go home and make a bento set for him and some fruits of course.

When you went home, you took a quick bath and a quick look at the date. You realized that it's 2 more days to your birthday. You sighed at the memory of it. How is your birthday going to be like without Luhan? Or how is it going to be like with Luhan? You still want your present as Luhan. You want him back, his memory back and most of all, his trust back.

You arranged the rice and a few side dishes into the box and capped the box with the lid. You took out some fruits that Luhan liked and cut it and put them into a container. You told Kimae to rest at home and you went off to visit Luhan.

Thinking that maybe you should just send the food the Luhan and go home, you decided that if you are going to do that, you should probably put a note it in. You wrote the note in black ink, explaining everything that happened last night. you doubt that he would read, or maybe her would throw the food away without you knowing. But you know Luhan isn't the type of person who would do that to people who treats him nice.. Maybe even after a bad incident.

You walked into his hospital ward only to see that his bed in clean, the bed sheets and pillow sheets were changed into a cleaner one. The blanket is covering the bed. Lights were on (usually Luhan keeps them off all the time), flowers were placed neatly into a vase, the drawers are empty and Luhan's valuables are not there anymore, except a broken necklace that's lying on the countertop.

There was this nurse who came in the ward to off the lights and you took this opportunity to ask her where the patient is. All the nurse said was that he is discharged and he just went off. 

You figured that maybe he didn't want to see you. You thought that maybe you weren't that prepared to meet Luhan again, it would be totally awkward. The nurse left the ward and you stood there thinking where he would go, he doesn't even know where he lives at.

Thinking for the best of Luhan, you thought that maybe it would be better if you avoid him for a while. After all, maybe he would be angry as hell again after seeing you in front of him. You decided to place the plastic of the bento set and fruits on the countertop. Maybe some other patients would eat it but maybe, just maybe, he would see it.

You walked out of the ward after placing the plastic on the countertop. You strolled home with your eyes focusing the ground, not wanting to meet anyone's face because you were somewhat on the verge of crying.

LUHAN'S POV

I looked around and checked everywhere. I decided that i could leave this ward and find a hotel to stay in since I don't know where my house is. I looked if I left my belongings here. I left nothing there but just a necklace lying on the countertop.

I took it from the floor last night. I figured that if anyone were to step on it, it would be bad. I took one last look at the ward, making sure i didn't leave anything out. I kept on thinking whether I should keep the necklace with me. Maybe I should, maybe I shouldn't. But why exactly do I have to take it with me. It didn't hold anymore values, right?

I walked out of the ward and strolled towards the lift. When I was at the first floor, I paid the bills that I could afford now and hoping to get a job and raise enough money to return the amount that I hadn't paid. I was at the taxi stand when I thought about the necklace. Maybe I should keep. Maybe Aera's right and that woman's wrong. Maybe Aera's all along is the one I can trust the most, that's because i'm her boyfriend.

Figuring out that I should take the necklace back, I literally ran up to my ward and a plastic caught my eye. Did someone left it here? When I took my necklace and ready to go, something caught my eyes. I saw Aera's name in the plastic. I sat on the bed and took out the letter that's in the box and started reading in my heart.

 

Hey Luhan. This is Aera.. I uh.. I have quite a lot of things to tell you... Okay let me start.

Luhan I have to explain myself. Don't ignore this please. Understand please, I know you would. About yesterday... It was all a set up... That girl you saw... her name's Hyori. She's your ex-girlfriend. I don't know how to explain this but bear with me. it's a long story. Before I start, trust me on this. Whatever I say in this letter, it's all true. Please, trust me.

Hyori just a girl who basically just broke up a week ago with her boyfriend. Daehyun... I know you don't remember him but i'll tell you someday. Daehyunhas a huge crush on me and he bought me a Michael kKrs watch . I have totally no idea why he did that but trust me, you told me to keep it since he bought it for me. I listened to you but then I wanted to return him. I told him that the watch is too expensive and I can accept it..

So we met up at ice cream heaven (it's a icecream shop that we first met). I returned the watch to him. I was suspicious of him since he kept looking around, like he's finding someone.. that someone is you.. I didn't know that he put the watch on my wrist and I was smiling because I wasn't used to another guy (except you) touching me and i was shy so I smiled. I'm like this. When i'm shy i smiled.

The next thing that I was so clear of is Daehyun started to kiss me when i'm about to leave. He pulled my hand and kissed me and he worst part, you were there to weakness. You stormed in the haven and punched Daehyun and scolded me. You ran out of the ice cream heaven and the last thing I knew, you were on the ground with bloog behind you're head. You were in an accident. When you woke up, you know nothing about me, your friends, almost everything.

And about last night... /sigh /sigh

Hyori came in and accused me of stealing her phone (that's my phone), and said to you that I was just a girl who wanted to break your r/s with Hyori. It's wasn't true. Hyori's your ex and she had said a few months ago tha you will be hers soon. I was scared. Because it was really happening. 

When I ran out of the ward, I bumped into Daehyun and I broke into tears... Daehyun was there to hush me and the soft side of me said that it isn't a set up. But this IS a set up, Luhan.. I was so weak, so weak that i didn't bother to do anything else. The next thing i realized is Daehyun kissing me. I swear those lips were like yours and I thought I was kissing you. I thought so. When I opened my eyes, you were there standing again. You didn't do anything, you just dropped the necklace and walked away.

The necklace you gave me.... you wore it for me.. When I saw that necklace broke, I knew that that was it, there's no way I could ever win you back. Luhan I held on to because I lost you twice I didn't want to lose you again. I called you to come back to me so i can explain everything to you but you were still walking away from me. I was crying so badly, Luhan... I felt that time that I would rather die of pain than suffer from pain. I'm so sorry Luhan... Just because of this..., all these happened. I never wanted all these to happen. It's just so unpredictable. I'm really really sorry.

Forgive me Lu. Whatever I said , is all true. It's now up to you whether you want to believe me or not. 

There's a bento set in it and your favorite fruits in the plastic. I hope you like this.

This is my number XXXXXXXXX, if you need help, contact me. 

I love you, Luhan. I will always love you. 

 

I tear. I opened the bento set. It's a set i always love. And the fruits. I ate with sadness and cried. I should have believed her. I should have. If I could just turn back time.... Luhan, you're a fool.

 

 

 

 

p.s. so after 4 days i realised that I didn't un-hide chapter -.- how stupid am I

It was suppose to be a double update to the previous chapter but dammit I didn't un-hide chapter.

Anyway, here you go :)