just that little mistake made

It Started With An ice Cream

AERA'S POV

You went home with a ver full stomach. Luhan dropped you at your house and he went off to wait for a bus. You smiled when you remembered about how Luhan told you why you would eat kimchi for lunch.

flashback

Luhan says "Samchon! I'm here with my girlfriend." And you wondered, is the owner of this kimchi minishop an uncle of Luhan's?

"Right up, Luhan. You've got a girlfriend, eh? Hah. When I was your age, I already dated 4 girls." Luhan's uncle said, "Here's your kimchi young lady, Luhan you have you wait." You chuckled at it, how Luhan's uncle places the rule of "Ladies first." on you.

Luhan, of course, had no choice but to wait. You waited for his food to come and both you and Luhan eat together.

"I didn't tell you that the owner of this mini kimchi shop is actually my uncle. When i'm starving after school, I always come here to get free food, haha." Luhan said. You nodded your head while you the noodles in. 

"Samchon! Make sure you give my girlfriend a discount too! Haha." Luhan said. Luhan's uncle did nothing but just make an 'ok' out of his hands.

flashback

You plopped on your bed and took out your phone. But then you recalled about the watch. And decided that maybe it's not a good thing to accept such an expensive from someone who isn't close to you as much as Luhan is to you. 

Sent (6:03pm): Hey um Daehyun. Can we meet up? I would like to return the watch back to you.

you got an instant reply.

Daehyun (6:03pm): Do you really want to give me back your watch? :(

yes Daehyun, yes.

Sent (6:04pm): Yes, daehyun. It's too expensive for me to accept.

Daehyun (6:04pm): alright, only if you meet me at the icecream heaven.

Sent (6:05pm): okay.

With that, you were satisfied. You off your room light and went to a dreamless sleep. 

♦♦

DAEHYUN'S POV

[Hey um. Meet me at 5pm at the icecream heaven near our school. I want to tell you something. Aera +]

I wrote on piece of paper, tear it and placed it at Luhan's table. I placed his pencil case on top of it so it wouldn't fly. This plan would work. I hope. I'm glad at least I know how to draw a small girl there.

It was close to school dismissal and I told Aera to meet me at the Starbucks at 4:50pm and bring her watch. I was walking home from school and was planning on what I should wear; casual or formal. I'll go for casual. Starbucks cafe. I went for a very quick bath and planned on what I should be doing.

Since i'm going to break them apart and have Aera for myself, i have to make a plan. I have to. Because my small and fragile heart breaks every time when Luhan is being so so  sweet to Aera. And I wasn't the one who gives her bliss. 

I was thinking. Maybe when I spot Luhan coming in to the icecream heaven, then i'll start what i'm suppose to do. Thank god i'm a good actor. 

When Luhan enters the cafe, i'll put on the watch for Aera. I know Aera would find it weird and suspicious but this is what I can do. And when I'm putting on the watch for Aera, Luhan would think that Aera wanted to tell him that they want to break up. And and and maybe Luhan would walk away instead of coming into the cafe to bash me up. Hah. I doubt that would happen. 

Can't wait to see luhan's face. My plan will definitely work, we'll see.

That's my plan and i am going to accomplish it.

LUHAN'S POV

Casual or formal? Formal. I bet she wants to talk about how out relationship is going and she wants to move it to the next level. Yeah that just be it. I had to settle some stuff with Ms Hye before going home. 

I don't get it. I don't get why teachers kept on chasing me for homework. I'm a good student. Just that I don't hand in homework on time. I just do them when I can. Besides, I wouldn't get to the point where i'm expelled from school.

I am about to go home, just a little while more before Ms Hye stops preaching. I walked away from her and walked towards the stairs that leads to the gate. I saw Aera today, but she didn't say quite a lot today though. That's. weird..

So it's 4:45 and i'd better walk towards icecream heaven like right now.

And when i reached,

it was something i've never expected before.

Because Daehyun was putting on the watch for Aera. 

Aera's smiling.

And I know she's going to talk about breaking up. 

That's it. I'm done. I'm done here.

 

 

LET'S ALL WELCOME OUR NEW CO-AUTHOR LuluLay!!! YAY! Now i'll be having much more frequent updates, i hope. Haha. I hope you enjoy this chapter. Bye! 

P.S. WHY IS DONGHO LEAVING UKISS -cry- -cry-