A flicker of hope

It Started With An ice Cream

I'm not sure if you guys still remembers Hyori at chapter 13. I've forgotten too. Luckily, I tried to scroll some of the previous stories I've wrote. If you don't know who Hyori is, it's time she'd get back her Luhan back >:) (btw, she's lulu's ex-gf) In case you didn't know, Hara's just a little stupid trying to get Luhan attention. She's suspended from school for a month.

I'm not sure if you guys still remembers Luhan wearing a necklace for Aera. It appears in this chapter btw :)

 

 

 

Daehyun's POV

I know this is not a good thing to upset Aera again. I'm a type of person who will get what I want, no matter what. And Luhan, he has a big, disadvantage. Because i'm soon gonna get Aera for myself. And when I say it, it's confirmed.

Hyori's my best chance to get Aera back. I know it. Hyori will be willingly, since she broke up with her boyfriend a week ago. I'm sure she wants to get back to Luhan. So this plan would work. 

"Psst. Hyori. C'mere." I whispered. Hyori notice me please. Hyori looked at me with eyes filled with suspicion. I used my hand to signal to her so that she would walk towards me. Hyori tilted her head and furrows her eyebrow. But she walked towards me still. 

"What?" She asked, "If you come here just to tell me about my skirt being short then I think you're just wasting your time." 

"What? No oh no. Even better. Well... I assume that you want your Luhan back, right?" I said a mocking tone.

"You have an idea?" She asked and I nodded my head, "What? Tell me."

Not wanting anyone to hear about our conversation, I whispered in her ear. Her eyes widened when she heard about Luhan was in a coma and might lose his memory. She was relieved to hear that Luhan woke up but still doesn't know anything about Aera. I told her my plan, and she agreed. She wants to do it today, giving that girl a little taste of her own medicine.

"No, not today. Tomorrow. We have to plan properly. Or else it will fail like how it was the previous time." Hyori just nodded her head.

I was happy with the agreement, a little excited for what the outcome will be.

AERA'S POV

Walking to the hospital with Kimae is like walking with air, so silent, so awkward. You cooked porridge for Luhan, hope that it will be as nice as before. You know that Luhan would like hospital food, so bland, tasteless. You cooked some porridge that tastes less bland. You brought fruits along too. 

Your plan today was to tell Luhan how he used to pick you up to go to school almost everyday.  You want to tell him how both of you ended up in detention together, and how he teaches biology when you didn't know how to do the particular question. How you thinks that he should be a teacher in the future, and how you told him about it and he says "You think so?"

Or maybe how things happened between the love of you too and Hara's need for attention from Luhan. You remember about the necklace he wore for your the other day and took the necklace with you. You wore that necklace everyday, it just, you take it out before bathing. You didn't want it to rust. You remember that day when Luhan wore that necklace for you. A heart-shaped pendant.

Those were memories that are impossible to forget. Unless you lost your memory but that's highly impossible.

You thought that maybe being too sad about it doesn't change a thing. You might consider having a little laughter with Luhan, maybe that's going to help him remember those laughter we shared together.

You were caught in your thoughts, didn't notice that Kimae went to buy some snacks for herself. You can't blame her that she's hungry, she hates porridge anyway so you highly think that it's impossible for her to share food with Luhan. Of course, she's not going to that. Kimae wasn't by your side and you reached Luhan ward and opened the door slowly, just in case he is sleeping.

To your surprise, he is having some fruits that the nurses gave him.

"Hi Luhan, how are you?" You spoke and broke the awkwardness. You wanted for response and you got one with a slurp of the watermelon that he bite. He nodded his head and took a piece of tissue, begin to wipe his chin that were filled with the watermelon juice.

"I'm good. How about you?" Luhan places the napkin down and took another bite. You slowly digested the words, thinking what had he just asked you. You nodded your head in uncertainness. Then your sense came back and remembered what Luhan asked.

"Oh oh yeah. I'm fine!" You said, "Luhan, will you believe if I told you that the way how we met are so... umm unexpected?" Surprisingly, Luhan nodded his head.

"Of course, why not? Ain't all love story's like that?" Luhan said while taking in an apple. You nodded your head. Luhan munched away, talking while munching, "What's our story, anyway?"

"Remember 2 days ago? I told you about the ice cream part. Now here's another part. Hahhaha Gosh i'm so excited to tell this one. I got detention thanks to my bio teacher. I didn't do my homework though. Well, you were at detention, too. Gosh I wished I had asked you why where you at detention but I didn't damn it. Haha anyway, I had to do my Biology homework and I didn't know. I guess you spotted me with difficulty so you helped me. I swear I was flying to the gate of heavens. Haha. You know how much I want a moment of conversation. Oh yeah, do you know that you teach very well? Haha. I swear you can be a teacher in the future." You continued with stopping for 1 minute. You said with so much expression, just like how you are going to say it to your future child. You laughed at that moment.

"Wow that's.... unique and unusual. Hahaha. And about the teaching part, you think so, yeah?" Those 3 words struck you. How oh how it sounded so familiar to your ears. Those 3 words; you think so? It made your face sour. You recalled those days. Hah.. It's different now...  

"Yup. Do you know that you used to bring me to school. Oh oh this reminds me! Hahaha it was raining on school day. Kimae was sick then when I was walking to school it rained! I got drenched in the rain and here's the cute part. Hahaha you had an umbrella with you and you gave the umbrella to me... Hahaha. That was so touching. You drenched in the rain. You know what did you say, you said, " Don't you think that it's not cool to be under the rain?" " You said the last sentence in a mocking tone. Luhan was there, laughing away. 

"Oh gosh, that's so me. I would do that, you know. Hahaha. Gosh." Luhan said, you chuckled at it. Kimae on the other hand, came into the ward. You waved at her. She got Mocha Frappe from Starbucks for you. While taking a few gulps from the coffee that Kimae bought for you, you realised that you have forgotten about the necklace that Luhan wore for you. You took it out from your neck.

"Hey Lu.. Look at this, isn't pretty?" You asked. Luhan nodded his head and he slowly scrutinized the small details of the pendant.

"Did I give you this? I sort of remembered about the blurry memory I have about putting on a necklace for someone.. I just couldn't make it out — shucks my ouch. my heads hurts." Your face brightened for a while, but then the smile disappeared as you noticed Luhan's pain. You were panicking. You didn't know what to do, to be exact. All you wanted to do is to make him lay on the bed, instead of sitting. 

"Oh no. Here, lay on the bed, don't think about it anymore. I think it's enough for today.. Luhan take a good rest okay." You kissed his cheeks, about to go but then again, a hand wrapped around your arm. 

"No wait. C - can I have that necklace. I want to take a good look. Maybe, just maybe I can remember." Luhan asked for your necklace. You willingly gave the necklace to him give him a peck of his cheeks again, then walked out of the ward with Kimae.

It was a night time already and stars came out of the dark sky. You closed your eyes and faced the stars that caught your eyes.

I wish. I wish. I wish, it will be okay. 

 

 

××

HEYY~!  

CHAPTER 31 IS UP!

Well what do we have there... Daehyun and Hyori. Hmm...

_KissMe actually wanted to make this chapter longer but nah.... It's time _KissMe should sleep..

Hello new subbies! :D Thank you for subbing! 

Thank you you for being a constant reader on It Started with An Ice Cream! We _KissMe and LuluLay appreciate a lot! :D

Now do us a favor and stop being a silent reader! Comment! You know it helps you to increase your karma points, hehe. Just a tip.

We'd love if you upvote for us :)

That's how you can keep the story updating thrice a week :D

I find myself more and more addicted to writing a chapter for this story.

It seems that I have re-read to find out what I have been missing on! Tsk! What a bad author _KissMe! ><

Anywayyy!!, it there anyone out there who supplies posters and trailers? We want to boost our story :) 

Once again, Thank you! :D

 

Updated by _KissMe