Practically broke..

It Started With An ice Cream

The man of the game 'detective' reappears! 

 

You swore that you didn't expect this to happen. You swore that you expected Luhan to defend you. You swore that you thought Luhan would believe you instead of those es. You swore and believed with all your heart but it seems that you think too highly and too confident that Luhan would definitely do everything that you expected. But you were wrong.

"Stupid Luhan. Stupid. Stupid stupid!! ARGHHH!" You shouted, tears threaten to fall. You didn't stop them from falling. Your breathing became uneven, you cried so badly that you even cried yourself to sleep. When you woke up, you thought that it was all a dream but you were still wearing your school's uniform. You checked your phone for messages.

Not at all. Not a single sorry? Seriously? This sight made you tear. You thought everything was over. It was all just a dream, it isn't real. But it was. You snapped into reality, faced the fact that Luhan obviously don't trust you as much. He can't even tell whether you're in the right or wrong. 

He had chosen to side with that named Hara, that sadist. That stole your position of a girlfriend, and you wondered whether Luhan would ever talk to you, or maybe he already make out with Hara, that . That thought made you frustrated and pissed. You're think way too much Aera. Cheer the up.

You have a teddy bear beside you that you carry every night to sleep. You felt a wet area of the teddy's fur and knew that it was your tears. You pretended that the bear was Luhan and you punched 'him' right on the nose, right on the eye and mouth. 

"You're going to pay for my hurt seriously you're so gonna pay why the did I even fell in love with you why tell me why tell me why!! Urghh!! I'm so ed!!" You screamed at the teddy bear while punching 'him' everywhere. You tear again while punching 'him'. 

You went to the toilet to clean your face, wanting to go out of your house for some fresh air at the park with your phone along in case he texts you. You change into a new set of clothing and you walked out of the house without talking to anyone, including Kimae. 

You slowly walked to the park, looking down at your phone, just hoping that Luhan would text you. You sat at a bench when you reach the park.

"Aera?" A voice from behind called. You turned and look, it was the guy who played detective with you, Daehyun. You turned away, unwilling to greet. You didn't had the mood to do so.

"Hey. Why are you here alone?" Daehyun asked. You sighed. After i rejected him, he still got the balls to talk to me.. 

"Nothing. Leave me alone." You shove him away. 

"You know.... i can lend you my shoulder if you want to." Daehyun said. You looked at him with teary eyes, lean your head against his shoulders and began sobbing. 

 

LUHAN'S POV

What the hell did I do?! Luhan what the heck did you do! I bet she's mad at me! *cries* Should i text her? No. Maybe I should call.. Wait, i'll text her. If she doesn't reply, i'll call her.

Sent(5:05pm): Hey Aera.. I'm sorry....  I deleted everything again. I decided to call her. It's more sincere. Or wait. I'll buy her chocolates and flowers. Yeah. That's more sincere. 

I went off to buy chocolates and flowers for Aera. Vanilla or chocolate? Chocolate. I remembered that she ate chocolate ice cream that day. I took the heart chocolate box and bought some flowers across the street. 

I went to her house to give her, but when I open the door, Kimae opens it. 

"Is Aera here?" I asked, looking in the house.

"No.. She went out a few minutes ago. She's looking sad. Did anything happen between both of you?" Kimae said.

"Do you know where she went?" I asked, looking sad. I didn't reply her question. It's obvious that she doesn't want anyone to know about it.

"No, i don't. But when she's sad, she'll go to the park." Kimae looked at the flowers and chocolate while saying.

"Okay thanks." I walked at a fast speed to the park. But when I reach there, what I saw was not what i expected. She was leaning against a guy's shoulder. 

I dropped the flower and the chocolate box and stared at her.

My heart practically broke. 

 

It's shattered. 

 

Maybe it's what i deserve after what I did.

 

I'm sorry.

 

¤

Why do I feel that it's more like a movie than a fiction story? Am I the only one?

Done with chapter 15. I know it's short, but.... I took quite a long time doing it. 

I had a sudden increase of subbies when I posted chapter 14. I would like to thanks these subbies.., 

JeTiSNSD 

pbcccc

imyoona_islove

leenuneo 

Mia_myungsoo

elf_suju97

emeygedluhan

and katrice2013

and also.. thank you for your comments and upvotes. I appreciate a lot! Thank you!

 

But... school's starting tomorrow.

I'll be able to update through phone once in a while and sometimes through laptop. 

So a few of the chapters won't be edited but it will.. be edited when i use laptop. :) 

sooooo. THANK YOU! muacks. :)