That lucky 4 am

It Started With An ice Cream
You, Luhan and teddy bear were at your doorstep. You smiled and waved Luhan good bye. Luhan kissed your forehead passionately and then walked off.
 
Then something rang into your head.
 
"Yah! Luhan! Where you going?" You shouted when he was about 1 metre away already. Maybe Kimae heard your voice and heard you calling out to Luhan, she busy-bodied for a little while and pops her head out to see what's going on.
 
"Hotel." Luhan replied and smiled. He waved to you. For god sake, he has a house.
 
"Yah! You have a house, you know?!" then you were fully unaware that Kimae was beside you and when Luhan was about to speak, Kimae shouted, "Yah Luhan! We were about to celebrate Aera's birthday, come join in!" You smiled inwardly, grateful that Kimae brought it up. You looked at Luhan and he seemed to be smiling. no wait, more like smirking. Luhan walked to your direction and said, "Hey, i'm back." You chuckled.
 
You and Luhan entered the house. You plopped on the sofa and Luhan did the same too. Then you placed teddy bear on the sofa. After a few minutes, the lights went off and it's quite dark without lights. You looked around and the moment you stood up, your eyes met with an ignited candle and your ears heard melody that floods across the house.
 
"saeng il chuk ha ham ni da saeng il chuk ha ham ni da sarang ha neun Aera~ shi saeng il chuk ha ham ni da!" Everyone sang for you, Luhan, Kimae, auntie. You smiled. You just smiled. What do you normally do when people sing the song, sing along or clap? Awkward much, so of course, maybe just smiling would be the best. The song ended as they sang both in korean and english. 
 
"Thank you." You smiled.
 
"Make a wish!" Luhan said. You smiled and close your eyes. You bring your hands together and wished. I wish that Luhan's memories of us would be back. And i'll be able to see my parents again. And the last one, I wish I last forever with Luhan. It took you a total time of 5 minutes thinking of what you want to wish for. At least, you think it's 5 minutes... 
 
"What's your wish?" Luhan asked. You chuckled.
 
"Uh-uh. The wish is not a wish when it's told." you smirked. Luhan laughed, "okay. okay. haha.." You held the plastic knife and cut the cake and silently said *i'm finally 18*
 
Auntie did the rest of the cutting while you distribute the slices of cake to Luhan and Kimae. The cake was your favourite, chocolate flavour with chocolate chips as toppings. You smiled as you munched on the cake. Since Luhan was sitting beside you, he gave you a peck on the forehead and murmured a phrase of "Happy Birthday princess." You chuckled. 
 
You and Luhan fed each other's cake at the same time. It's a blissful thing that you interlocked arms with Luhan and fed each other. Probably you didn't know how to feed others so the food that was going into Luhan's mouth dropped onto the couch. Luhan laughed, "Feed me again."
 
"Yah. How can you let a princess feed you. You should be feeding the princess!" 
 
"Alright, princess, the commoner shall feed you." And with that, you laughed out loud. You ruffled Luhan's hair and stood up to throw the dirty plate into the bin. When you sat down, Luhan play aeroplane with food on you. *urgh, this boy, hahaha* Being impatient you are, you held onto Luhan's hand and shoved it into your mouth. 
 
"Hey! Slow down hahaha the food won't run away." Luhan both laughed and said.
 
"Maybe they do if I do this!" You said cheekily and took Luhan's cake and finished it all. Luhan was over there laughing, as if thinking 'yeah right that's how food runs'
 
You smiled and laughed at the same time. Hell, you laughed for a heck of a time. You practically gave your sincere laughter, your eyes that twinkle with happiness. It's been a long time since you laughed like this. You never want this to stop. But it has to. 
 
"Princess, the commoner shall go. It's already 9 pm and I won't be able to find my way home. Shall you walk with me?" Luhan cheekily hold your hand and said in a royal tone. 
 
"Yes, I will walk with you. Hehehe. Luhan, you know you have a home, right?" And you started to be serious. 
 
"Well yeah, i just don't know how to go home. Besides, even if you knew, I have to stay the hotel for tonight. You know.., the hotel's quite comfortable. It's like you have a maid but she just doesn't give you service twenty-four-seven." Luhan laughed and scratched his neck. 
 
"Alright." You smiled. 
 
 
••••
 
"So this your hotel room?" you asked. 
 
"Yeap." Luhan said. Both you and Luhan stoof in front of the room door and talked. It was an comfortable silence, since the hallways are so quiet, you and Luhan had to talk softly. 
 
"Right. Then i'll be going, yeah?" You said and held both of Luhan's hands. 
 
"Wait, don't go. Spend the night with me. It's dangerous to go out this late, especially as a birthday girl......."
 
"But i have to go home. Kimae might have presents for me." 
 
"Uhuh. Safety first. Then boyfriend, then presents." Luhan smirked.
 
"But- Alright, alright. You win." You smiled, "Just let me inform Kimae and auntie." 
 
You fished out your phone whilst Luhan took out the room key. Luhan twisted the key and the door opened. While you tried calling Kimae, you entered the room. To your surprise, the room was quite nice. It was properly organised, it doesn't look like that there's cockroach or anything. You plopped down on the bed and the call got through. 
 
"Unnie!~ I'll be staying overnight with Luhan in his hotel. Tell auntie that. Thank you. And no there's no going to inserting a hotdog into a keyhole. Yes i know that sounds weird but at least it censores that word . Haha thanks, bye! WAIT! I'll text you the address of the hotel, just in case you wanna give me a present before my birthday ends. Hehe. Oh come on sure you don't have any presents for me? Wow i shouldn't buy you presents on your next birthday. Hah! gotcha. Okay... see you tomorrow! bye!" You ended the phone call then Luhan looked at you weirdly. 
 
"Really, inserting a hotdog into a keyhole?" Luhan asked as he lays beside you. 
 
"Hahaha you heard me. It's called censoring. Cen...So...Ring........" You chuckled. Luhan put his arms around you and smiled. 
 
"You like your bear?"
 
"Of course." You answered. Lying on the bed makes you feel so sleepy. You shifted your body such that your head is on Luhan's chest. You closed your eyes and Luhan planted a kiss on your forehead. You drifted to sleep into a dreamless night. 
 
•••• 
 
You slept soundly for the past 6 hours. Luhan slept through as well. But at 4 am in the morning, Luhan woke up with a excrutiating pain in his head. And you woke up as well. Your eyes fluttered opened as you heard the cries of Luhan. Then it hits you, hard. 
 
"Luhan! Luhan! No no no where's your painkillers, please tell me you have them!" You practically panicked. Luhan pointed to the drawer next to him. You quickly stood up and opened the drawer and to reveal Luhan's painkillers. You ran to the end of the hotel room to get warm water for Luhan. Sadly, there isn't any warm water. There's water that's cooked before, but it isn't warm at all. But of course, you left with no choice. 
You took the glass cup and washed it in the toilet and pour the remaining cold water. 
 
You took out one tablet and gave Luhan. Luhan then ate it and drank the water. You felt a little bit relieved. You ordered Luhan to lie down instead of sitting in an uncomfortable position. You felt bad, since your slept of his chest and he didn't want to wake you up. You kissed Luhan's pain away and you observed as his pain began to fade away. You remembered about the cold water, so you walked to the end of the room and refillled the boiler with tap water. You placed in on the table, then walked off after you on the switch. 
 
"Aera.." A weak voice called. You walked quicker towards him and sat on the bed. 
 
"Yeah? I'm here." 
 
"Sorry to wake you up just now. I didn't -" 
 
"Silly. It's fine. I'm glad you're fine now. Go to sleep, okay?"
 
"No, wait. I don't want to sleep now. I have to tell you this. I dreamt about us. I mean, i think I remember." Luhan sat upright and you helped him, "I remembered. The necklace I wore for someone, that someone is you. Daehyun gave you a michael kors watch and I told you to keep it since it's his money. Hyori's my ex-girlfriend and the last time i met her was at Ice Cream heaven when she's with her new boyfriend. I remembered that the girl i talked about with Lay is you. And I remembered that Hyori threatened us at the ice cream heaven. And I remembered now, how i got into a car accident. And last, how I loved you last time. Keke, i think I love you more now.  There's more - " Your eyes beamed. You throw yourself to hug him. 
 
"Oh Luhan. My wish came true!" You hugged him and kissed him. 
 
"Really?" Luhan asked, "Is whatever I said is true?" You nodded your head repeatedly. 
 
"Luhan! Oh my gosh thank you God, thank you!" You said and Luhan kissed you lips. 
 
"Princess, I love you." Luhan said, "Thank you. Oh and I remembered where I lived." He chuckled. 
 
"I love you, too, my prince." You giggled. 
 
That dawn when Luhan remembered everything. Your wish came true. All that waiting was worth it. You didn't even do anything to help. But all you did was staying by his side, whether sorrow or happiness. Love is something worth waiting for. That dawn was a dawn to remember. 
 
 
 
 
 
•••••••••••••
 
_KissMe here!!
 
Omg lol. 2 days became 8 days. Sorry, heh. To repent, i'll be posting maybe another 1 or 2 chapters within 3 days. I promise. (I hope so, haha. Stupid writer's block)
 
You know you'll have that inspiration to write when you have that urge. Gawd it took me 8 days to have an inspiration. Mianhae :(
 
Anyway, here's your chapter :) 
 
I hope you enjoyed ;)