Mission!

It Started With An ice Cream

Unknown number(7:12pm): I didn't see you at the rooftop. And you didn't attend school for the pass few days. What happened?

Sent(7:12pm): me too. Why on earth do you care?

You can't tolerate this nonsense already. 

Unknown number(7:13pm): Fine fine fine! I can't do it. I'm Daehyun.

*How the did he get my number?*

 

~o~

"unniiiiie. You fast asleep?" You knocked at her door. You hold onto your phone and it vibrated. Just as you wanted to open the message..,

"Come in!" Kimae shouted. You went into her room an then opened the message.

Luhannie(9:14pm): Hey

His text made you flash back to what happened just now in your room. 

 

~FLASHBACK~

You were sending home out of the house but even before you left the room, you tripped over your own books and shouted. 

"Gotcha! You alright?"  Luhan said. You were last for words, your tongue tied, the words are swallowed down. You were speechless. 

You stared at his mouth as he called out for your name. Your ears are locked out of the world. Your eyes are alive. You went back to your senses in 5 seconds.

"T-thanks. I-i'll send you off.." You stuttered *Omo.. I just embarassed myself in front of him..*

~END OF FLASHBACK~

"EARTH TO AERA!!!" Kimae shouted.

"Oh oh oh sorry." You said, you're on earth right now.

"You zone out a lot my dear. What's up?" Kimae asked. You scratched your head, "Nothing.. Just... I tripped and fell on his arms then I -"

"YOU WHAT?!!! LUHAN WAS HERE?!!" Kimae eyes widen, "Aish why didn't you tell me he was here! I could have seen him again!" You made ':3' from your mouth, signalling that you don't care. 

"Lol. I didn't come to tell you this. Remember the person who play detective with me? It's Daehyun." You said.

"Awwh he chickened out.." Kimae rolled her eyes," Gosh i hate that guy."

"Whyy?? At least he better than Kikwang." you questioned her.

"He's a a goddamn player. Watch out Aera. He's aiming you now." She said. You raised an eyebrow, shook your hear and went out of the room,"Good night unniee."

You went to brush your teeth. Kimae's words kept in your mind, 'ing player','aiming you','watch out'. I shook it off, refused to believe that Daehyun is a playboy. You went to sleep without you knowing.

 
~•~
You woke up the next morning and find that Kimae went off to school already. You check your phone and realised you had a message from 12 am in the morning. 
 
Daehyun(12am): I know this sounds crazy but I think I like you.
 
Think? Are you ing serious?
~•~
 
"Aera! Come down to have your breakfast!" Kimae's mother said.
 
"I'm coming!" you exit your toilet and went to the living room. It was freezing cold at the living room. You ran to the window and closed it. 
 
"Cold." You told Kimae's mother as she looked at you, puzzled.
 
"It's going to be winter in a couple of days. Find your winter clothes okay? I don't want you to get sick. Come and have your breakfast." your mother said. 
 
Kimae's mother always treated you like her own daughter. She cares you and protect you like how a mother does to their child. Since she only have one daughter, she had you as her daughter too. Although it's not biological, she still treat you as one. You treat her as your mother too. 
 
Your mother was far far away from Korea. Over at England.  With your father of course. They left you in Korea with your grandparents but they died of old age illnesses. You missed them all. 
 
Though your not that close with you grandparents, you have created a bond between them for the past 10 years before they died. Yep. Your parents left you in Korea since 3 years old. Your grand parents died when you were 6 years old. 
 
Your parents sold the flat away and told you to go home to discuss with you. But you chose not to and you walked around the streets trying to find your way home. Then Kimae's mother appeared and brought you to her house. That's when she treated you like her own daughter. 
 
Kimae was understandable enough to know that you're a part of her family too. Yep.
 
~o~
 
Kimae went back home. She had been stuttering all the time. You know this. She stutter when she lies, or when she kept something from you. *My dear Kimae, there's nothing you can hide from me..* You found out something fishy about her. And you're gonng find out what happened.

 

OMG YES!!! EXAM IS FINALLY OVER!!! BUT I SCREWED UP ALL. GREAT! 

UPDATING WILL BEGIN SOON :)